Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight Empty
PostSubject: Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight   Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Name: Lycoris
Nickname: N/A
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 98 lbs
Group: Ryu-gu-jo
Affiliation: Dark
Blood-type:[/b (No Blood)
[b]Likes:
Flames, Battle
Dislikes: Slavery
Fears: Losing her sisters
Physical Description: She is a short frail looking girl with pale doll like skin. Other than that she has a shock of bright red hair that looks like flames, her eyes are also a deep blood red color, which is how she got her name
Magic Keywords:N/A
Ki or Magic? Magic
Clothing: she likes to wear white dresses with a red floral pattern on the front, during battle she has her own combat suit (also red)
Accessories: N/A
Extra:n/A
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality
Though it may be a little cliche, she has a fiery personality. She is the most upfront and aggressive of her comrades, and is usually the leader in combat operations. She wont hesitate to fight, and has an unbreakable will

History
She was born into the Salamandra race, where she got her spirit powers, but at an early age she was sold into slavery by humans. Living the awful life of a servant for years, where she came to meet her new family, the Althaea and Circaea. Coming into there powers, they used them to escape from slavery and started the rebel group Triple Demon.

After several months of fighting off mercenaries and bounty hunters, they came across Umi and Yoko. Fighting them and barely winning, they were moved by his plight and join his side. He sent them off to Ariadne for training, and would call upon them when they were needed once again

Class
Salamandra Magic User

Weaponry/Equipment

Stats – 35
Strength:6
Accuracy:5
Endurance:9
Speed:8
Intelligence:7

Stat Points Earned: 0|0

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:
Blaze Power Max Form: Merging with the fire spirit inside of them , the user gains immense power and increases the strength of an attack spell by one rank.

Magic Name: Fire Spirit Magic
Magic Type: Offense
Magic Description: The power of the ancient race of Salamandra, it allows for the ability to obliterate anything based on the will of the user.
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques:5/5

Explosion - (5)
Type: Offense
Incantation: N/A
Range: 1- 15 Meters
Effect: By pointing there hands at the user will set a burst of magic at them, causing them to explode on contact. Can travel in a straight line when in Blaze Power form, exploding anything in that line.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight   Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:20 pm

1/2 approval.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight   Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Did you get her from dothack? XD
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight   Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:31 am

I was aware of .hack, but i named it after the actual flower Lycoris, same with the other two.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight   Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:48 am

Good job! Someone who knows his plants/flowers like me ! XD I knew of Lycoris before I read dothack and when i read it I'm like :Was she born from a flower or..? O.o;; xD
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight   Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:51 am

2/2
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight   Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:54 am

I know this has already been approved, but please explain the 'no blood' thing...
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight   Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycoris, Ryu-ju-go Knight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1