Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yogi - The Raisin Knight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yogi

Yogi

Male Posts : 10

Yogi - The Raisin Knight Empty
PostSubject: Yogi - The Raisin Knight   Yogi - The Raisin Knight EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:31 am

Account Name: Yogi

Name: Yogi Törtchen
Nickname: None
Height: 5'2''
Weight: 120
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Dark Mage / Neutral Evil
Blood-type: B
Dislikes: Berries on the other hand are foods that Yogi would much prefer to avoid eating. It is with much irony of course that his magical words are based berries.
Fears: Being turned into a giant blueberry and having his juice squeezed is certainly one of little Yogi's greater fears in life. Whether this is in fact his ultimate fear is another matter.
Physical Description: Being only a bit taller than most women, and certainly shorter than most men, Yogi has a body more befitting a preadolescence girl than a sixteen year old boy. Due to the constant wear that changing his mass causes (see magical abilities) he is nearly constantly suffering from a cold. He tends to stick with the school uniform whenever possible and on the rare occasion that casual clothing is required he downs a different colored bowtie. Bowties are cool didn't you know?
Magic Keywords: Berry
Ki or Magic? Magic
Clothing: See physical description.
Accessories: See physical description.
Extra: None.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality
Yogi is a charming boy if there ever was one. He does not care for fighting and prefers to concentrate on his studies than anything else. He is never outside after curfew, volunteers at school and even has a part time job in a bakery. If you ever need directions to the park or notes from class he would be more than happy to oblige. He is also a sadist who would wish for nothing more than to turn the whole universe into raisins so as to eat them all.

History
As far as 'normal' goes in these sorts of places Yogi's origins are normal. He has a father, a mother, two sets of grandparents, and several cousins on each side. His mother was not on the influence of any narcotics during her pregnancy. No demons, vampires, robots, or space aliens are involved with his origins at all. He was born the same as you or me.

How then did he become a Cloud Cuckoo Lander? You see once when he was about four he was taken by his mother to the grocery market. There he helped get a box of raisins - by this point already his favorite treat. On his way from the raisin aisle to the cart though he accidentally tripped on a berry stand and almost drowned in strawberries. Ever since he has sworn revenge on all berries regardless of their color, taste, or shape.

Class

Wizard

Weaponry/Equipment

Stats – 45
Strength: 1
Accuracy: 13
Endurance: 10
Speed: 20
Intelligence: 1

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:

Magic Name: Gravity Control
Magic Type: Supportive
Magic Description: Gravity Control is a curious sub-set of magic in that its benefit comes not from amplifying anything, but rather in decreasing. Specifically it attempts to decrease the mass an individual has and by consequence decrease how much they are slowed down by gravity. At higher levels the user may potentially influence not only their own mass, but the mass of neighboring items as well.
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: (used)/10

(Basic Gravity Decrease) - (5)
Type: Support
Incantation: Blueberry
Range: Self
Effect: Decreases the user's mass and correspondingly the gravitational pull they feel. At this level the difference is minimal, but still sufficient enough for it to be noticeable. Statistically this translates to speed increasing by two percent (2%) on top of the base stat. Unfortunately this increase in speed also means a decrease of accuracy by two percent (2%) as the user finds it harder to properly aim in higher speeds. All percentages rounded to the nearest whole number.

(Gravity Arrows - Basic) - (5)
Type: Offensive
Incantation: Raspberry
Range: 30 feet
Effect: A variation of the Sagitta Magica projectile technique. Unlike their more popular counterparts which unleash direct damage on their targets these attacks act as debuffs by increasing one's mass and subsequently decreasing their speed. Each arrow that hits a target causes one fifth of a percent decrease (0.2%) from their base speed stat. At basic level Gravity Arrows may be released in volts of thirty (30) arrows per use.

Last edited by Yogi on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:49 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Yogi - The Raisin Knight   Yogi - The Raisin Knight EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Just here to help out, do refer to other's approved character application for a better perception especially from out moderation team.
I will start off with a few of them and then I'll continue to reassure everything is in an according manner later on.

Character Basic Information

Account Name
Your account, Yogi
Name
Does he have a family or given name or even perhaps just simple Yogi?
Weight
kg?
Physical Description
Based on their body perception and looks which includes their: hairstyle, hair color, eye color [anime style], usual looks, any scars, tattoo?
Clothing & Accessories
What are their usual trends or style, most commonly seen wearing.
Picture
Try your best to find a suitable picture for your character to give a far better perception of your character. Of course, you may also request some like me to edit or draw your character if you can't do so yourself at Show Your Creativity at Free Discussion

Magic Spells

Please direct to Rules [MUST READ] at the Mage Applications and read rule #2
HOWEVER, if you're probably unsure as to what Sagitta Magica is, I won't stop you. Why? Simple, we aren't so strict as long as there's a fair play and everyone's in an agreement happily roleplaying [Also, some of our members had already altered it so I don't see why not...]
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Yogi - The Raisin Knight   Yogi - The Raisin Knight EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:40 pm

The stats are another thing to point out...

Strength: 3
Accuracy: 1
Speed: 30

Though, before I dive into the stat choices may I ask why you chose 30 speed over all other skills?
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Yogi - The Raisin Knight   Yogi - The Raisin Knight EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:21 pm

@Daisuke

Hehe. Silly me, I was sure I had filled out username. I'll have to confess though that I don't quite understand what Sagitta Magica is. From what I understand newcomers have ten points to put into skills and may allot those to making their techniques. Is level five too high? I understand that as a level five technique they'd be difficult to use in the beginning stages if that is what you mean. I'll edit in an image in a moment. I'm still looking for that special one.

@Lyon

I have never cared for the well balanced character. I much prefer the character whose well proficient in X, but is mediocre (or at best average) in everything else. That's why you see such a large gap between speed and every other stat. As for why I choose speed in specific I simply enjoy the thought of a dodge based character.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Yogi - The Raisin Knight   Yogi - The Raisin Knight EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:39 pm

The flaw with a dodge based character is accuracy not only determines how accurate you are but is also plays a part in you're ability to dodge.

May I suggest if you want a dodge based character you could go more around:

Accuracy: 11

The reason being you're character is fast and can better judge the attacks against it making it easier to dodge. Where as focusing just on speed the opponent can find a way around you're speed. If you want you can even go as far stat wise as:

Accuracy: 16
Endurance: 5

Reason being you can figure out where you need to be and get there so you wouldn't need as much endurance. Just a suggestion...
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Yogi - The Raisin Knight   Yogi - The Raisin Knight EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Stats changed.

Okay from what I understand Sagitta Magica is a projectile based attack? Or-?
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Yogi - The Raisin Knight   Yogi - The Raisin Knight EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Well your stats are yours to distribute anyway you want, but keep in mind that having intelligence -1 will not allow you to get any powerful rank 6 spell, until you get your int over 10, meaning your gravity spells would remain in rank 5 and unchangeable. If i were you i would also add some skill, like sword skill or something since you're a Raisin Knight.

And yes Sagitta Magica is projectile attack.
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Yogi - The Raisin Knight   Yogi - The Raisin Knight EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Eh, I'm not in a big hurry to change spells. Hmm. What level does SM have to be? Or is it a 'freebie'?
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Male Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Yogi - The Raisin Knight   Yogi - The Raisin Knight EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:45 pm

If you want a basic saggita magica with only lets say 11 arrows, then rank 2 but if you want go up to 30 I think it would be rank 4.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Yogi - The Raisin Knight   Yogi - The Raisin Knight EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:48 am

Well if you're fine with the way your character is then ok, though i still suggest some sort of skill/discipline, but that's up to you.

1/2 approve
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Yogi - The Raisin Knight   Yogi - The Raisin Knight EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:31 am

Are you smarter than the average bear?
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Yogi - The Raisin Knight   Yogi - The Raisin Knight EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Based off his intelligence I would say probably not...
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Yogi - The Raisin Knight   Yogi - The Raisin Knight EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:47 am

Updated. I took a different approach to the arrow technique to match the gravity theme. Is it okay or eh?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Yogi - The Raisin Knight   Yogi - The Raisin Knight EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:49 am

1/2 approval~!
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Yogi - The Raisin Knight   Yogi - The Raisin Knight EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:10 am

2/2 Approval! You can now Rp with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yogi - The Raisin Knight   Yogi - The Raisin Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Yogi - The Raisin Knight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1