Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dai and Ryou's Upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:55 pm

I'm not saying you're wrong, it's up to you to decide. :)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:30 am

bex wrote:
So hold on what a rank 7 Ability gives you is

*protection from a total of 14 ranks+Absorbing the energy+Releasing it to fuel spells (Im guessing ranks will be added,your spells + the rank you have absorbed so far),Also you not only use it to fuel spells,but also decrease further damage from an opponent,so more like turning their abilities against them.

So basically you can protect yourself from rank 14 skills,damage your opponent with them,or even a greater power by combining their power with your own [Its only logical that one of your rank skill + a 14 level minimum absorbed,means that the skill you can discharge before even taking any damage would be 14+ for sure,from a rank 7 skill ]

Dunno about you,but that's pretty much broken.

My next problem would be places where you have mentioned "Turning into complex mechanism" and "According to the creativity of Daisuke's mind".
Now the problem here is,form of your skills is dependable on you,so the only way to dodge or counter it is to match it with a skill of same or higher level.Now don't get me wrong,skills levels arnt the only thing in consideration here.Based on the shape and form of your creation,certain characters can have a decisive advantage over your skills.But with no prior or predetermined form,you can pretty much turn them into anything and get away with various(almost any of equal or lower rank) defenses or counter attacks.

I hope I didn't misunderstood you but Azura Tempesto only able to absorb up to 2 rank 7 magic spells ONLY and doesn't apply to rank 18 magic spells... For physical attacks which hold no energy in it, will reduce the force of impact based on the amount that've been absorbed so far but I'd receive the physical damage as a full if it's higher ranking than Azura Tempesto. Meaning with a current rank 7, magic/ ki attack of rank 8 and higher does not apply to Azura Tempesto but IRP.

Next would be the Overdrive that you might actually be exaggerating a little. I do remember having the sentence of "Turning into complex mechanism" and "According to the creativity of Daisuke's mind" which is true BUT I've limited what Daisuke and Ryousuke is able to form of though it's hard to explain unless we share of the same mind...
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:37 am

If it can absorb 2 rank 7 spells,use it to fuel your own spells or provide a barrier.Its only logical that if you use all he stored power at once,ranks get added,which equals as 7 + 7 = 14

Similarly using all the stored energy to fuel your spell is

7 + 7 + your own spell rank = total rank

as per defending,using all the stored energy at once too equals a total of 14.

either 7 + 7 or rank 14 overall,its one and the same.

Also your limits to overdrive show nothing.Im sorry limits are only shown when there is a equal or less drawback to your ability,or a tactical weakness to it.Overdrive holds no such thing.As per your character ability your allowed to have more than one form to the skill,but none the less it should have a definite form(s)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:11 pm

OMG YOUR RIGHT ABOUT AZURA TEMPESTO Horrified
Either ways, it'd be better if you are able to come up with some kind of suggestions instead of just telling me the complains...

About Overdrive, well.. that's just how a doppelganger is~ Cat
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Im not complaining,im just stating the obviousness of the broken skill.Talks regarding your character are in works in the overpowered char thread.

Your char is most likely to go through a huge overhaul.We will try to keep it justified to whatever extent seems apt.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:42 pm

Okay...? [Didn't quite understand..]
So your just telling me and that's all..?
Don't see how this relates to my upgrade..
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:46 pm

lol what was so complicated about that? xD
Not only you,your NPC is being discussed as well,so id say all upgrades until char overhaul should be halted.
You can keep track on the progress by viewing the thread.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:07 am

"all upgrades until char overhaul should be halted" Confused
Sounds like your wanting me to stop RP?
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:15 am

rping is not just about upgrading your char xD.nd im just saying this cause you might make another upgrade( your upgrade those existing skills) while your char n NPC are being discussed all together.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:25 am

I would do the upgrade, but.

Ryousuke
Magic: Same as Daisuke
Stats: Same as Daisuke
Drachma: Shared with Daisuke

I don't understand what that means. What do you want me to do with Ryou...?
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:15 am

Spoiler:

Change to

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:42 am

I don't think you get how NPC's work... you have to train the NPC yourself, they'll always be weaker than their master and never have the same stats, unless you somehow find a flaw in the system.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Well... they are twin..? Unless you want me to re-edit Daisuke's profile application to Kousuke because I'll be combining both of them later during a storyline.
I wouldn't say Daisuke is Ryousuke's master.. more like a brother and his half..?
I don't think there's a flaw in the system anyhow but this is just my reasons
Hopefully you don't mind.

About Azura Tempesto, this is a new idea I've just thought of. Daisuke and Ryousuke are ONLY able to use it when they become ONE person which would be their original, Kousuke.

[Note: Yeah, I like names with 'suke' at the end Cat Addiction...]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:52 pm

Either way, we can't have Ryousuke have the same stats as Daisuke, unless of course you save up all of Daisuke's SP and give it to Ryousuke instead. You can't just suddenly boost Ryousuke's stats so it equals Dai's.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:40 pm

Awe...
So I can't...?
Sadness

I should've just created Dai and Ryou as Kou *sigh*
Unless I re-edit...?
Merging Ryou's past and Dai's past in one character application and so on?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Updated

Basically:
Change Ryousuke from an NPC to a Character since he hasn't made any upgrades yet.
Just open the character application for Ryousuke for a moment, will PM you when I'm done.
The stats and magic are just the same as Daisuke when he was first created so it's already approved, no complains?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:20 am

One character per account?? You need to make another account for Ryousuke.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:52 am

Lol I cant believe this xD.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:13 am

Poor Daisuke... Sadness
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:01 am

They.. are.. twins..
what did bex and kairu meant?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:02 am

I think Bex means he can't believe I'm telling you to make another account if you want another character.

Kyle? I think he thinks we (as in I) are picking on you, but we're not!
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:05 am

O...kay Confused
since when was kyle picking on me...?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:06 am

Never. Horrified

You want to disband this upgrade and wait till you make Ryousuke or what??? Confused Confused
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:18 am

Will nii-chan is picking on me!!! *sniff sniff*
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:20 am

What!?!? Blush Blush Blush Blush

Dun' cry! It makes me look bad! Sadness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dai and Ryou's Upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next