Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dai and Ryou's Upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Dai and Ryou's Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Account Name: Daisuke

Character:
Daisuke

Change:
Daisuke
+1,050,000 Drachma
+10 Intelligence

Overdrive - (8)
Type: Offensive & Defensive
Incantation: -
Range: Close range
Effect: This is Daisuke’s main specialty .It uses Daisuke’s body as the medium for it to take place changing Daisuke into a human weapon .It’s able to be formed into any kinds of shape based on creativity using it to Daisuke’s advantage .Now ,it’s able to take form of semi-complex machineries and it is able to lengthen up to reach mid-range.

Sagitta Magica - (8)
Type: Offensive & Supportive
Incantation: [Number] spiritus [element] coentes sagittet inimicum
Range: Mid-range
Effect: Like all normal ones but Daisuke’s version allows him to form his into different kinds of shapes and it’s able to merge with his Overdrive by absorbing it into his body giving an extra boost of strength and speed .Now .it is able to make a larger number of attacks for a larger area and the physical boost of strength and speed is x2.

Doppel - (8)
Incantation: -
Range: -
Effect: Summons doppelganger clones ,Doppels, that are able to use any magic related to the doppelganger only for now but are able to use other specific magic spells once it’s stronger .Doppels are suitable to become weapons ,the stronger the Doppels become ,there will be more availability in becoming further complex weapons .They are also able to be in disguise of other people and objects to gather information without being able to be sensed by its presence unless there is a higher ranking barrier-sensor with the area . All clones are half the strength of the original. Taking form of semi-complex machinery is now available .

Azura Tempesto - (8)
Incantation: Vis excitavi da mihi volo dari caelum azura
Range: Mid-range
Effect: He is surrounded by a blue aura that is able to absorb magical energy that comes in contact with it. However it can only absorb a total amount of magic equal to twice its rank. If this limit is exceeded then the aura will no longer protect the user from magic based attacks. Any physical attacks will function normally when the aura has not absorbed any magic. The force of any physical attack is decreased proportionally to the amount of magic the user has stored. The user may at any time release the stored energy to fuel his spells. This spell lasts for a number of posts equal to its rank before a mandatory 3 post cool down in which the spell cannot be cast.

Sources:
1 SP,1 MP and 50,000 Drachma
3 SP, 2 MP and 200,000 Drachma
3SP 2MP 400,000 Drachma
3 SP, 3 MP and 400,000 Drachma

Last edited by Daisuke on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:24 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:21 am

Ehmm, I'm confused with what you mean the 'same'? XD
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:23 am

Since Daisuke and Ryousuke are twins of that originated from a single body. They both shares the same experience and growth.
Just clear of Ryou's magic, stats and drachma and have it written as "The same as Daisuke"
You may put a link to Dai's profile if you want.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:39 am

you truly opened up a pandora's box Will..
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:53 am

For once I agree with Umi. The NPC thing I have no problem with, it's just that well... somehow I don't like where Daisuke's character is going. All evidence so far has shown it to be the most broken character(s) on the forum, and I feel like we need to do some nerfing of Daisuke and Ryousuke. Thoughts guys?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:58 am

I love you Ian Cat Cat Cat

Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:59 am

Well, whatever needs to be fixed just tell me okay?
I will be currently busy at the Magicology Section for now~
Ian is Al's real name?
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:07 am

Yes, my real name is Ian *roles eyes* Thanks for ruining my secret identity Evan. Anger
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:10 am

Waaaaaaait, whoa! Umi's name is Evan?! LOOOOOOOOOL.

I think he's pulling your leg. xD
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:11 am

Ian and Evan how nice your names are...whereas mine... *sigh* I doubt many people [schoolmates, relative, teachers] even remembers mine Sadness I had to remind them about 12 times and some still got it wrong *heavy sigh*
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:14 am

Lol, is it common a common name?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:15 am

What's your name??? :P
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:24 am

Ian....Evan.... LOL. Mine's Kyle, but everyone already knew that.

Anyway! Yeah, I agree with Alberio. Especially the NPC. It can't be the same is Daisuke, because NPCs aren't supposed to be as good as the Player character.

Also, please tell us your name~
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:51 am

Lolz nice to meet you Kyle, somehow i have a feeling i knew that...

I wanted to have Ryou not as an NPC because they are twins but Wil just have it as an NPC so I did..
Then shall I post Ryou's char template again?
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:07 am

Alberio wrote:
For once I agree with Umi. The NPC thing I have no problem with, it's just that well... somehow I don't like where Daisuke's character is going. All evidence so far has shown it to be the most broken character(s) on the forum, and I feel like we need to do some nerfing of Daisuke and Ryousuke. Thoughts guys?

I agree with Ian here,sorry dai,but your character is kinda really REALLY broken.Pm me for this,or we can open up your character template again.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:18 am

Lolz we started callin Umi as Evan and Al as Ian~ XD
'kinda really REALLY' XD
PM you for what??
Well whatever parts that were originally appoved shall not be altered unless you want to add in something..
You guys should have seriously told me this earlier though..
Now then, tell me what is there to be fixed..
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:21 am

Well I earlier didn't intend to point it out.But I hadn't rped with you enough and since most other mods didn't see a big problem with it,I let it pass. (Bex is immortal in a sense,but they dont complain cause it has its limits).
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:43 am

Till when will you tell me what needs to be fixed...
What is that !@#$-ing big problem?! JUST TELL!

And I ain't gonna tell my name since it's Evan's fault for revealing Ian's identity..
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:43 am

Just come up with something clear no? It's just what he's asking. My name and my full name are both in my account name Happy , I wasn't really inspired.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:11 pm

So... anyone gonna update this yet? If not, I will do something else with it..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:12 pm

Dobbing on Umi, this is what he said:

Quote :
Daisuke, as far as i can tell can:

Absorb and Use magic like Magia Erebea
Create constructs out of magic
Modify already existing spells
Learn spells through transfer, and then use multiple times...

Quite a few of these would be fine (aside from the first one) if he took TIME to use them, he pulls these off in either a single turn, or offscreen, and do not follow the spells intentional design (He cant spell delay Sagitta Magica, nor can the be used remotely without his control) These traits would be fine as spells, but as his base magic he is allowed to do these things with two spells.

Last edited by William on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Er... so far on what I know about Azura Tempesto, this is all I know but I may be wrong..

Azura Tempesto [rank 7] is able to absorb up to a total of rank 14 [2 of rank 7 and so on] but over twice it's rank which will then will not be absorb but taken as damage. The force of any physical attack is decreased proportionally to the amount of magic the user has stored. The user may at any time release the stored energy to fuel his spells. It last up to it's ranking [7 post for rank 7] and requires a 3 post cooldown before usage again.

If I am wrong, ask Al for clearer explaination.. I don't really see what is being misinterpretted though...

By the part about creating contructs, did you mean by buildings? If so, well... yeah that is possible but I've yet to do it...

Not sure what I modified but the Cura part is Wil asking me to do a Cura on someone during the Everlast destruction.. I was still new that time and I saw all the basic magics Umi posted, so I thought anyone could use it..

Learn spells through transfer?? When did I do that Confused Though I do have to mention that the magic of Archeive from Fairy Tail used by Hibiki whom appeared during the Nirvana Arc may be possible once my Overdrive is at a higher ranking if there's anymore higher rankings to be set in future...

Anything I've missed or so on?
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:31 pm

So hold on what a rank 7 Ability gives you is

*protection from a total of 14 ranks+Absorbing the energy+Releasing it to fuel spells (Im guessing ranks will be added,your spells + the rank you have absorbed so far),Also you not only use it to fuel spells,but also decrease further damage from an opponent,so more like turning their abilities against them.

So basically you can protect yourself from rank 14 skills,damage your opponent with them,or even a greater power by combining their power with your own [Its only logical that one of your rank skill + a 14 level minimum absorbed,means that the skill you can discharge before even taking any damage would be 14+ for sure,from a rank 7 skill ]

Dunno about you,but that's pretty much broken.

My next problem would be places where you have mentioned "Turning into complex mechanism" and "According to the creativity of Daisuke's mind".
Now the problem here is,form of your skills is dependable on you,so the only way to dodge or counter it is to match it with a skill of same or higher level.Now don't get me wrong,skills levels arnt the only thing in consideration here.Based on the shape and form of your creation,certain characters can have a decisive advantage over your skills.But with no prior or predetermined form,you can pretty much turn them into anything and get away with various(almost any of equal or lower rank) defenses or counter attacks.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:41 pm

The ultimate form of flexibility.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:54 pm

There's a difference between Flexibility and Modding. Particularly the fact that this is all allowed as a base ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dai and Ryou's Upgrade   Dai and Ryou's Upgrade Empty

Back to top Go down

Dai and Ryou's Upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next