Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signature spell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Signature spell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:00 am

IT WAS FILLER!
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:02 am

So are you....
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:07 am

Actually, it was pretty filler other than the dials, haha.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:12 am

Signature move, morphing my spirits into one to make it more powerful? Cat
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:16 am

Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:18 am

That looks scary broken/powerful... Bored
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

Male Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:11 am

oooh signature/ultimate spells?

Well, since I got four paths to complete that makes mine four ultimate spells to reach.

for the Ice path,i I would pick an AoE spell that would take tremendous amount of time casting. A large seal will appear in the sky, and snow will fall down the parameter. The snow will slowly freeze a large crowd caught inside, to a molecular level. It will debuff all individuals by -3 speed per post. It shall be called "Hunter's Moon"

For the Ground Path, I'll pick another AoE where Yuuki will manipulate a large area and create a Labyrinth nearly impossible to escape if one doesn't know how to fly. Of course, traps can be laid before hand. Another trick, is that the Labyrinth changes layout every 2 posts. While they are in there, they suffer from -5 Accuracy. It will be called "Paradox Realm"

For the Wind Path, I'll pick another AoE that will have an original ability. Like it's brethren, it will affect a large area. A large cyan blue seal will appear on the ground and cause a massive tornado that can lift an African elephant into the air. The spell does minimal damage, but it's real use is that it scatters everyone positioning them into random places than they were before. This affects everyone, except for the user. "Fated Storm"

For the Fire path, this will only affect a single enemy. But it will completly give them a painful, and scarring death. Once they step into the seal, the prey will be elevated and it will release intense heat as if they were being glared by the sun through a gigantic glass in the form of a pillar. While in this state, they will loose, -4 endurance, and 3 strength per post. The second stage, will occur in a blinding flash of light where anyone close will suffer from 3rd degree burns. However, the pray caught in it will be burned alive for as long as their body is intact. It shall be called "Hellsing Pillar"

Mods, please don't fret as they are only my imaginations running wild. Not ever sure that some of these techs are at rank 15...

Blush
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am

None of this is specially broken for max rank spell.

Through, max rank should go up to 30.
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

Male Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:34 am

dorianodet wrote:
None of this is specially broken for max rank spell.

Through, max rank should go up to 30.

o.o that's a long journey to achieve each of my ultimate spells. 30... each... lol
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:00 pm

For Marie it'd probably involve shaping her force field bucklers into a lance and charging at the opponent high-speed using similar magic...

For Najiko, something like Kimimaro's clematis dance or clematis flower.
Back to top Go down
Solar
Baka White
Solar

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:27 pm

For Kimi, I want simply super-versions of his two techniques. A stomp powerful enough to cause earthquakes and an ultimate defense that can block any spell/skill and allows him to soak damage like the desert soaks water.

Ryouji will probably get a literal limit break - an ability that removes the natural limiter that all human beings have, while using ki to protect his body from damage due to overdoing it and further boosting his physical abilities. With his natural speed, it'll be like moving at shundo speed non-stop, kinda like a Raisen Taisou II. Actually, that's what it's going to be modeled after.

For Taka... meh. Dan nou.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Hmm for my signature move I think it'd be a combination of my first two spells melded together. The effect would be the area around me would have almost all of it's heat siphoned out. The area then would resemble that of freezing conditions where the initial 30 meters around me would be readily encompassed by ice. During all that unfathomable storm force winds would encompass the area and work passively or with my emotions/impulse. The afflicted area would be about 150 meters around and will only be more powerful the closer one is to me.

Either that or my pudding dragon like gets powered up to endgame boss proportions. It's main task is still protecting me but it still does my bidding. It would resemble/represent the earth's will (Like Gaia?) in dragon form.

A pic if you need to see

Spoiler:
^
Lol...Albert is badass

Last edited by Jukensong on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Damn, that is awesome Juken.

Thinking something lik Kimimaro's Clematis Dance moves for Najiko, and as for Marie... Dunno yet. Anyone got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:36 pm

I don't really find a good signature spell, since my character is using a few very different kind of magic.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:37 am

JKDragon wrote:

Thinking something lik Kimimaro's Clematis Dance moves for Najiko, and as for Marie... Dunno yet. Anyone got any ideas?

There's one x-men character that does what ur saying for Marie (I was bored one day and skimmed the roster)

Name was like... Cannonball or something?

Produced a field that was indestructible in most cases and he was able to move at breakneck paces.

Rank 15 would be something...really big like. 25-50 meters long that you can fly around with.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:07 am

Jukensong wrote:
JKDragon wrote:

There's one x-men character that does what ur saying for Marie (I was bored one day and skimmed the roster)

Name was like... Cannonball or something?

Produced a field that was indestructible in most cases and he was able to move at breakneck paces.

Rank 15 would be something...really big like. 25-50 meters long that you can fly around with.

Oh yes,his "super farting"..or as deadpool refers to it xD
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:12 am

>XD Lol

Jess, Marie's Farts kill small towns and villages
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:05 am

Rose should have a summoning spell or a spell that gathers all the negative energy around the area into a single focal point and blast it!
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:32 am

Josephs would be tearing earth, I also want to make him able to summon an earth golem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature spell   Signature spell - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Signature spell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2