Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dissidia Chaos

Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP} Empty
PostSubject: Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP}   Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP} EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Account Name: Dissidia Chaos

Name: Chaos
Nickname: N/A
Age: somewhere between 20 and 30 years old, aging stoped at 19
Height: 5'9"
Weight:
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Dark
Blood-type: O-
Likes: Dischord, lashing out at those mages who think they are superior
Dislikes: harmony, friendship, bonds
Fears: nothing but those who like to use brute force to get what they want{other than himself, as he only uses brute force to take targets down a peg or ten}
Physical Description: Chaos may appear as a demon in previous incarnations, but in this RP, ha is but a simple mage with striking similarities to certain Negima characters{Kotaro Inugami and Fate Averruncus respectfully} what sets him apart from those characters mentioned is his appearence, he is clearly more of a mature adolescent with tan skin, white hair, and crimson eyes. The only unique feature is a mark starting from his left eye and ending at his cheek that he was born with.
Magic Keywords:
Ki or Magic? Magick-based elements, and a summon{Toned down to compensate for TP levels}
Clothing: refer to the pic.
Accessories: a pair of earrings
Extra: N/A
Picture: {Though the name chaos is used as the character name, Solo from the Megaman Star Force series is used to depict the character}
Spoiler:

Personality Chaos has a rather Stoic and violent Personality, he will always lash out at Mages who think they sre superior to the others because of this, for he believes that all mages have strayed from their destined path.

History Not much is known about Chaos, though it is belived that chaos exists from being born after the the 4 main elements{Water, Earth, Fire, Wind} were thrown out of balance, This incarnation of Chaos was not born like that, this chaos was born like any other child, concieved by two unnamed mages from a distant land somwhere in the magick world belived to be the ancient city of Atlantis. 10 years after his birth, his parents gave him to the head magus of their city, who thus began his training in the magick arts, Chaos learned quickly and mastered four elemental spells based off of the four main elements, though they were extremely powerful ancient spells, he only used them when he felt a surge of animosity towards those who came to steal secrets. Even at one time, he managed to -with help from his mentor- summon the mythical dragon Shinryu, and bind it to him for later use, he never used it until the first great war, the turmoil caused by the summoning{both sides took heavy losses, chaos' parents died as well as his mentor} stoped the aging process on Chaos' life, rendering him immortal age-wise, after the war ended, Chaos began traveling to find something of better use to complement his magicks, and took up sword training if only to pass the time, eventually mastering it and began on his merry way to who-knows-where.

He has a philosophy going that all mages, though created equal, have no right to say they are superior to others.

Class ancient magick knight

Weaponry/Equipment

Stats – 45
Strength: 10
Accuracy: 5
Endurance: 5
Speed: 5
Intelligence: 20

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:

Magic Name:
Magic Type:
Magic Description:
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: 10/10

(Name of technique) - (Rank)
Type:
Incantation:
Range:
Effect:

Last edited by Dissidia Chaos on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP}   Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP} EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:49 pm

I'm not a mod You have to present yourself first I think

Dissidia Chaos wrote:

Height: As tall as a giant{14' even}

Are you sure about this part? If you don't make it a normal height you'll have an hard time making him work with other, without speaking about the fact that to conserve some RP you'll have to put nearly all your point in strength I think
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP}   Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP} EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:52 pm

dorianodet wrote:
I'm not a mod You have to present yourself first I think

That is a formality; something polite to do but you don't have to.

dorianodet wrote:
Dissidia Chaos wrote:

Height: As tall as a giant{14' even}

Are you sure about this part? If you don't make it a normal height you'll have an hard time making him work with other, without speaking about the fact that to conserve some RP you'll have to put nearly all your point in strength I think

He is a demon, he doesn't have to been strong, but from his size.. yes, he would need above average strength of the normal humans.

Suggestion: Different races get different stat point modifiers ~
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP}   Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP} EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:59 pm

the height/weight thing does not really matter...
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP}   Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP} EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:05 am

Umibouzu wrote:
the height/weight thing does not really matter...

If I am 14 feet tall and weigh over 2000 lbs, I doubt I would have the strength of a sickly child who has never been outside in their life.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP}   Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP} EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:06 am

true. but to keep things fair, he's still gonna be extremely weak when he starts, as well as cumbersome because those dimensions are ridiculous..
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP}   Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP} EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:10 am

Umibouzu wrote:
true. but to keep things fair, he's still gonna be extremely weak when he starts, as well as cumbersome because those dimensions are ridiculous..

Well, this is why I liked the Star Wars RP character stat system.

You could choose a number based on 1 to 10, 1 being baby, 10 being godly, and the number you pick is decided by your age, race, class, and general idea of skill for yourself. Rather than the RPG system that is being used here, which is good by itself as well.

I do feel sorry for him, but I doubt he'll last long ~
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP}   Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP} EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:23 am

It wouldnt be fair to allow people more stats because of their physical traits

no more replying until he finishes..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP}   Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP} EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:26 am

Species write down their perks in the 'Skills & Disciplines' section. Or in their skills.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP}   Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP} Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos; the mage of dischord {WiP}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1