Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Was wondering about somes rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Was wondering about somes rules Empty
PostSubject: Was wondering about somes rules   Was wondering about somes rules EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Being new is the RP game, i was wondering about somes rules that are'nt detailed :

Is a character limited to one "aventure" at the same moment? To give you an exemple, can a character take part in a training, and still continuins his mission?

I've see some tag on some topic "(Mp to join....) sometimes with somes names, sometimes without, can someone detail me this, i'm not sure that what i have understand is the right thing.

Thank you to help me, i'm kinda lost Confused
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Was wondering about somes rules   Was wondering about somes rules EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Officially there isn't any limit to the number of threads you can be in at once. So yes they can be training and do missions at the same time.

The tap PM to join, is a referance that you need to ask the thread starter if you can join it via a Private Message, or PM for short.

The names next to topics are usually to indicate to other members that those people should join that thread, basically letting them know ahead of time.

Anything else you want to know?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Was wondering about somes rules   Was wondering about somes rules EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Hmmm nothing right now but i'll probably up the topic with new questions soon.

Domo arigato

Thank you very much for the non-japanese :shiney:
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Was wondering about somes rules   Was wondering about somes rules EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:36 pm

Quote :

The names next to topics are usually to indicate to other members that those people should join that thread, basically letting them know ahead of time.

Also means you have to private message them people to join a mission, at least I'm pretty sure...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Was wondering about somes rules   Was wondering about somes rules EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:20 pm

Okay, on a topic where nothing is writted, what must i think? It's reserved to the creator? Every body free to join? Must Mp the creator of the thread?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Was wondering about somes rules   Was wondering about somes rules EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:23 pm

That depends... I play it safe and PM the creator in that case, giving them a general idea how my character would behave...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Was wondering about somes rules   Was wondering about somes rules EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Okay, thank you :)
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Was wondering about somes rules   Was wondering about somes rules EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:50 pm

When someone create an open thread, it's alway him that is playing the "NPC" role building the plot?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Was wondering about somes rules   Was wondering about somes rules EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:54 am

And another question, when a thread end, do we have to inform a admin to get the post finished, and the point earned?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Was wondering about somes rules   Was wondering about somes rules EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:57 am

You PM a mod/admin to grade your thread, yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Was wondering about somes rules   Was wondering about somes rules EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Ok thx you :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was wondering about somes rules   Was wondering about somes rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Was wondering about somes rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1