Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palaeography - Animus signum: The guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryo

Ryo

Palaeography - Animus signum: The guide Empty
PostSubject: Palaeography - Animus signum: The guide   Palaeography - Animus signum: The guide EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:22 pm

Disclaimer: I must warn you all that this document will be subject to change at any time, as I learn more about the magic that both I and those of my clan utilize. I would also like to remind you without proper guidance trying to utilize this magic could be harmful to both you and those around you, so please, think first. Thank you.

• The History

The history of the Soul Sealing clan is mysterious and really, not even I know much about my clan. There are a few reasons for this, such as wanting to keep the more dangerous magics contained within' the clan. This is the reason why there are almost no books on the subject (I did manage to find one, but now it is in my possesion). This section still requires some research and will be updated in due time.

• The Basics

In the magics used by my clan, I have limited knowledge really, I have figured much out on my own. But, I have a feeling that what I do know is just the basics.

To begin with, the theory behind the magic;

Soul sealing does not literally seal someones soul. What is actually being sealed away is magic, into some form of weapon or armor. This is where the 'soul' comes into it. Once created and released, the weapon can only be used by the person who released it. Anyone else trying to use that weapon will simply find it too heavy to lift, or feel some sort of burning feeling until they release the weapon.

• Current known users

(This is meant to be in IC, it is also a work in progress. I would thank you all not to post here without my permission and such X.x)

Last edited by Ryo on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Palaeography - Animus signum: The guide

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1