Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vampire of Rasec coast.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Etsuko

Etsuko

The Vampire of Rasec coast. Empty
PostSubject: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:40 pm

A girl was sleeping on the ground leaning on a tree, a huge gun in her hands, ready to be used at a moments notice. Her soft breathing even and undisturbed.
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Rogan has just finished his training and decided to take a walk. Suddenly he sees something behind a tree nearby so Rogan walks up to se what was behind it. Seeing a girl (with the biggest gun he’d ever seen) sleeping behind the tree. Deciding to (god knows why) wake the girl up he does so.
Back to top Go down
Etsuko

Etsuko

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:57 pm

The girl opened one eye before immediately putting her weapon to the point where the heart should be.
"Ich habe Ihnen jetzt, Vampire Abschaum!" She shouted, ready to pull the trigger.
(she's saying: I have you now, Vampire Scum! in german)
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:09 pm

Rogan felt how the gun was put up to his heart and whit out a seconds hesitation he used shadow step. A dark puff appears then Rogan reappears a few meters away from the girl.
“Man I don’t know what that was all about but calm your self down will ya?”
Rogan said a little chocked that she was so fast to pick up such a big gun in such speed.
Back to top Go down
Etsuko

Etsuko

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Etsuko aimed her gun for Rogan's heart, intent on killing him.
"Ich werde dich töten, und ich werde es genießen." Etsuko said before charging up her Railgun.
(She said I'm going to kill you, and I'm going to enjoy it in. german)
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:19 pm

“What? Can you repeat that in English or Japanese?”
Rogan did not understand a word this girl was saying but her eyes said a lot. She wanted Rogan dead but why?
Rogan stands battle ready if she’s gonna fire that gun of hers.
Back to top Go down
Etsuko

Etsuko

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Etsuko didn't lower her gun but she did feel very confused: normally the vampires attacked first and asked questions later, this guy was not doing that... Either he was not a vampire or the vampires were getting smarter...
"I zaid 'I'm going to kill You, and I am going to enjoy it'. But you are not a vampire, are you? Figurez, ze moment I zink I have caught up with zem zey are always a ztep away. Cowardz, zat iz what zey are. Filthy cowards feeding on ze populace. Ze name is Etzuko, and no making fun of mein accent or it whunt be wunderful. Underztand?" Etsuko said, powering down her Railgun.
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:35 pm

“....Vampire? ME? Is this some joke?”
Rogan could not believe what he was hearing. Vampire?! What is wrong whit this girl.
But he lowered his spear and decided to play along for now.
“My name is Rogan but I am more known as the shadow walker. Nice to meet you.”
Rogan introduced himself and bowed to Etsuko.
Back to top Go down
Etsuko

Etsuko

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Etsuko stared wearily at Rogan.
"It iz no Joke, zey are real and I am hunting zem. Vhy would I be joking about zomething like ein vampire? Zat iz not zomething you would normally joke about now iz it? Nein, don't anzwer zat." Etsuko said, shouldering her massive gun.
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:05 pm

Rogan just could not believe what he was hearing. Vampires? Real? Sure he had heard stories abut them but real Life Vampires?
“So? Are you here acting like bait to them? Isn’t that dangerous?”
Back to top Go down
Etsuko

Etsuko

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:27 am

Etsuko shook her head at Rogans question.
"Nein, I was merely rezting. Hunting ze little baztards iz very tiring. Zpeaking of zat, it iz time for me to continue onwards." Etsuko said and started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:19 pm

“W..WAIT! You mean you’re gonna face that monsters alone?! I will not let you do that I am coming with you. Stories or not a Vampire is dangerous.”

Rogan said and ran after Etsuko.
Back to top Go down
Etsuko

Etsuko

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Etsuko ignored Rogan in favour of jumping off a steep cliff, landing on her feet.
"You can nicht be zeriouz! How could you pozzibly help me? Zurely you do not expect ze vampire to juzt curl up and die by you talking it to death?" Etsuko called from below the cliff, as thunder suddenly broke the skies with no warning.
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Rogan just Shadow stepped and landed behind Etsuko.

“Don’t you disrespect me. I trained a lot with my spear and knew some tricks or two.”

Rogan said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Etsuko

Etsuko

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:35 pm

The rain grew heavier by the second and the winds started to pick up speed rapidly so Etsuko heaved a sigh.
"Fine! If you think you can help me you can come! Onwards!" Etsuko called before she started to sprint along the forest floor, rifle held at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Rogan runs after in high speed. Rogan started to think of so much stuff while running. ‘How strong is a vampire? Can I win over one if not then what?’ The thunder strikes down and lights up the night as they run along in the dark woods.
Back to top Go down
Etsuko

Etsuko

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Etsuko stopped briefly to examine the ground.
"Ze vampire was here just recently... Its heading north, towards zat mountain in the distance. Think you can keep up?" Etsuko asked as she straightened.
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:09 pm

“The Question is can you keep up whit me?”
Rogan said with a grin and rushed off in just a second Rogan was abut 20 meters away from Etsuko.
Back to top Go down
Etsuko

Etsuko

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:59 pm

Etsuko stared after Rogan with a sigh before she started sprinting after him.
"Now! To ze reight!" Etsuko called to Rogan as she sprinted beside him.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:48 am

Inactive mission, you can continue if you want, but if not, just use these rewards.

Rewards:

Simon: 1 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma.
Etsuko: 1 SP, 1 KP and 200,000 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire of Rasec coast.   The Vampire of Rasec coast. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire of Rasec coast.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1