Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) Empty
PostSubject: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:16 am

Kagami was looking for another fight, she'd put up as many posters as she could have and was now waiting for a responce. After what'd happened between her, Kitty, and Mortimer-sensei, she needed to relieve her stress. and once it got to a certain point this was the only way... there she was with cleaver and buckler out and at the ready, pacing in a small clearing... She had not fed either, and so gave an appropriate warning in the posters. ironically this was how she met Mortimer-sensei, but she did her best to keep those memories in the back of her mind. Right now because of what was going on between her, Mortimer, and Kitty, those memories were painful.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:28 am

Passing by, Nhieling see her walking around like crazy and got intrigated, why another immortal, like him, seem so lively after living for so long.
She seem to look for a fight, and seem interresting. So Nhieling seat next to her, waiting for her to move, passively playing with his puppet.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:37 am

Kagami soon saw the 'puppeteer' of sorts, and knew from the way he was behavinghe wanted her to make the first move. And so she did, sending out her flame spray. She'd given it her all, sending out all 40 of the knifes with her flaming Ki on them now.... Even if he did manage to blaock or dodge all of them, it would at least exhaust him to do that, or so she thought. "Let's see what you damn got..."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:07 am

Daisuke was just standing at a side staring at them doing their what-so-ever show .He then stared at the poster and thought "Guess I'll have to wait ?" He then faced back towards those two continueing the what-so-ever show .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:28 am

In a flash, the puppet got, to life, and put herself in the way of the cut, intercepting a part of them. The others strike Nhieling that directly got bump in a dark part of the side.

When the vampire was thinking she has win, she heard a voice comming from below, from the puppet :

Not bad, but you'll have to do more to kill me....

And then the puppet rushed at the vampire at full speed, when nearly getting into her range, she switch direction and strike a bypasser, severing his head.

Instantly a purple halo get around the puppet.

ehe, as long as i have a stock a living soul to feed of, you'll be in difficulty to kill me...
Anyway that was interresting, i'll show you what i can do, try de survive <3

The vampire suddently réalised than the puppetist was totaly out of sight, probably hiding somewhere in the mess.

The cursed doll was floating in middle air, and suddently start to grin and rush forward the vampire at full speed, switching direction instantly like they were no effort in her movement.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:28 pm

OOC : (sry for this, didn't know exactly what to do in the kind of case) Little bump, i don't have any news from Kagami (i already PM her)

ps : I just don't know what to do in this kind of case, i'll delete the post if i make it the wrong way. If I do something wrong, someone can tell me what?
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:35 pm

[OOC: Nah, just had a slight bit of writer's block...]

Kagami had seen that bystander get hurt, and now the puppetist was nowhere to be seen while his puppet rushed at her. "Desperate times call for damn fucking desperate Measures!" She said, getting out her buckler and blocking every attack. She finally decided to try using her Ranged Ignition spark, flipping the bird at the puppet. A white Hot spark flew from her finger towards the puppet, and she hoped it was made up of flammable materials.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:55 pm

[Who would that so-called bystander be Confused Me? ]
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:17 pm

[OOC: No, we'll say just some random NPC... Darainodet. You cannot kill a player character without their players permission!]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:22 pm

(You can never really hit a characters permission through your choice, otherwise that's godmodding. Unless the other person being annoying avoiding everything).
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:39 pm

[Uhm... what I was trying to say. >.< goshdarn it William how do you word explanations so well? Anyway we'll say it was an NPC :P]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:47 pm

[Okie dokiez I will wait till it seems like a nice timing to take the spot light Happy Just kidding ,I'll jump in any time soon Hehe ]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:58 pm

(it was a NPC lol, I was sure Daisuke wouldn't be very happy to become a headless character, and the fee of necromancer are damn hight)

The puppet was perfectly flamable, but his structure was reegenerating as the fire devour it, suddently transforming the puppet in a gigantic flying fire ball

Ahaha, seem like you make the thing worst for you, let's see if you're fireproof too

Suddently the puppet start decriving cricle, hitting randomly every object creating a circle of fire around the vampire.

Welcome to my blazing hell, let's see if you're worth my exception my young lady, you may be stronger in direct fight than me but you've lack of cunning this time !

Consuming the soul she acquire just before, the puppet cast "cripple" one the vampire, stealing some of her speed and strengt.

I won't go easy on you, you don't seem the kind of person which would like this, and this what i like about you, just try to survive it !
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Kagami had no place to run, she was trapped... "I can't fucking die, so what's the use of trying to damn kill me that way?" She said as she was starting to burn. She managed through the pain as she got out her Cleaver and tried to bat the puppet away or cut at it...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Thing would be so boring if everything we done must have a purpose...
Can't we fight in the sole purpose of fighting?
Can't becoming stronger have a meaning in itself?

It seem a misjudge you, i thought than even through being an immortal you had keep your fighting spirit !
I can't accept the tamed way you are know, just show me that you aren't of the prey, but of the predator.
I'm the predator hidden in the cloak of shadow, are you the prey i'm going to eat?

After this provocation, the puppet suddently start harrassing the vampire another time.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Watching as they go ,Daisuke was excited "Uwah they're going at it.How fun [not really if your in the action near the verge of death though. . .] I wonder how long it will last " He just sat there waiting for a right timing to appear as he continues to observe them both .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:14 pm

From out the house, (yes, Nhieling was already out when it set the building to burn, seeing thrgouh his puppet eye) Nhieling was wondering why the little boy was still inside a burning area...

Hmmm no care, will see it later, from now one he was having so much fun playing with the vampire, but stil was frustated : He was hoping a lot into her, if she couldn't even put on a good fight... He might have de find someone else... This one, Mortimer, wasn't bad either, he wasn't as interresting as Kagami to Nhieling eyes, but his power was surprising, possessing both the leader skills and the raw power.
But still, he just had to tease Kagami a little more and she would show him what she's got.

I'll wait for you, my 700 years of intuition aren't lying

Last edited by dorianodet on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Kagami was getting really desperate now... and so whipped out her chainsaw in place of the cleaver and started slashing at the puppet with it... She was visibly exhausted both from being burned and the fighting move she was doing, but she could still go quite a while without a rest.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:39 pm

The puppet was still harrassing her

Ahaha ! Show me your determination, every trap have a way out, prove me you've the guts to escape from this !

Thinking : Hmmmm she'll go wild in no time now, no matter how much i cornered her i'm sure she have the determination to free herself, if not i'll just have misjudge her.
If is sensei have even tame her wildness, i must start to fear her.

Free yourself from your chain, me share the same fate as fellow immortal, so prove me i did well betting on you
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Kagami backed up... True the flames burned her but if she did it quickly they wouldn't hurt that much... And so she found herself out of the circle of flame... Now she needed someone to bite so she could regenerate. Having been so caught up with fighting she soon spotted a... catguy? Oh wait... It was Taurou. "Hey Taurou! Do you mind?" She said as her chainsaw disappeared. she grabbed at his wrist, baring her fangs...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:06 pm

The puppet sunddetly collapse in Kagami side, throwing her through the wall into the street, right in front of Nhieling

Not bad, you're hurt so much but you can still walk, truly not bad, but our fight but our fight won't end here, i'm sure you can distract me a little longer, it was what you want no?

At this moment Nhieling saw Kagami eyes, they were burning in rage, like to flame in the middle of the night

See, it seem you've still got a little something to give me...

Preparing himself to the coming attack, Nhieling pull back in defensive pose.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:08 pm

"Just a moment, kitty-boy." Kagami said to Taurou, as she rushed over and got out her cleaver again... She aimed to slice the puppets head off, doing that signature wrist twist of hers that mude it just that much easier...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Just has his puppet got sliced, Nhieling, just behind, just rush on Kagami, hugging her, and offering and voluntarily offering his neck to the vampire fang.

Just as planned, Kagumi bite him

Ehe, a wounded vampire just can't resist to stop his thirst...

Then he puppet stab her into the shoulder, shacking her soul to the point Kagami let go of Nhieling, falling to the ground, but still concious...

rubing his mark on the neck, and looking at the burning building, Nhieling add

Really good, but as the most opposed type of fighter you've just failed to escape my game, you've just play into my hand. Anyway with the amount of blood i gave you, you must be able to walk right now, the gard are going to come soon, with the nice bonfire here. I'm living in everlast ruin right now, if you have the guts to follow me i've some things to speak with you, and some very good deal to discuss too. I'll be waiting here, see you soon...

Turning to the kitty-boy :

Oh, if you want some distraction i may take you on any time, but i finish my business here today, i'll take my leave now

As Nhieling was leaving in a cloak of smoke and fire, the first gard were arriving. seeing nothing but a great fire in an empty street.

OOC : I'll wait for you to come in "Nhieling room" in everlast ruin to end the RP, i've programmed something good to end this :shiney:
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Rewards:

Nhieling: 2 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma.
Daisuke: 1 SP and 30,000 Drachma.
Kagami: 2 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1