Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show Your Creativity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Show Your Creativity - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:25 am

Yes like two of em' . . . Sorry ><" We were busy with homework !
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:35 am

Okay, I took a bad day to draw some of them [Due to my mood I guess] and some characters may seem to have had a bad hair day...

Rose requested this if I ain't mistaken [Had some problems fixing it but somehow managed]
Spoiler:

Jess... I'm sorry bout this one >.<" [Had problems I couldn't fix...]
Spoiler:

A drawing that I've done while I was bored, had some random motivation[forgotten what it was though]
Spoiler:

Random practice. At the right is a robot I tried drawing[Motivated from the anime, Asobi ni Ikuyo] top left is someone... bottom left is an image of a doppelganger[Though it was kind of a failure...]
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:49 am

Your drawing are becoming better Shocked!
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:09 pm

*Stares at the drawings* I am? Thanks anyways Happy
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Spoiler:

Yes this was the base xD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:56 pm

Ouch, the arm of the one at the center. The drawing is really nice but this disproportionate arm catch the eyes too much.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Lol dunno if its out of proportion xD.It might look bigger cause its stretched out :/ .Could be wrong though
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:30 pm

The base shape has some problems... Here's some advice

All of them had their neck positioned wrongly and you need to give their arms more of a natural shape also, the thumb is short on one bone...There are still quite a number of problems on each body especially the one in the middle.

It is also not a such a good idea to give too many creases on the clothing since it will make it kind of odd. Try looking at some tutorials for drawing creases and body shapes Cat
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:30 pm

Will's head is MASSIVE on the one with him and Jess!! XD
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Haha Will's head is not as easy to draw as I though ,I enjoyed drawing Rose's though Cat Pony-tails [Reminded of Miku +w+]
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:42 pm

The neck is wrong,really? Id love if you elaborate that.

Also arms just go in the drawing style.Im getting what your saying there,but since its a custom base,you'll have to take in the bads.They're done on purpose by the way.

As for the creases,the cloth itself is loose and crumpled.Although I do need a little work there.

As for the tutorial,no thanx.Reference,eyeballing ,tutorial are strictly not allowed for me X.X
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:45 pm

[Look just finished making a new avatar Hehe Yayz]

Just look at the neck and compare it with yours on a mirror Happy It doesn't slunt that much from the shoulder blade... if it did, I wonder how our backbone will look like from side view... =v="
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Thats the nape your talking about there brother xD.

Here you go.
Show Your Creativity - Page 5 Dbz-23
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Just noticed I typed wrongly on this part "All of them had their neck positioned wrongly". Not all of them but just the guy in the middle but when you drew the clothes on, I somehow noticed the shape of the neck look kind of different Confused
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Lol I understand criticism is good for an artist,but some of your claims are kinda baseless XD(no offense indeed you were giving your opinion)

Also about the thumb your talking about,its not actually short on the middle one,its just that its not stretched enough,hiding behind the back of his hand it appears short xD.

I for one know 2 mistakes which I compromise about my drawing style.
-heads are too big
-joints are slender
-clothing folds r bad
Usually because I draw muscled men.
Show Your Creativity - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKqDNIlZJe4cnDaXnPJNdc6x01Ayv2GsklzBNKDKAnmMv2i7O1
Notice his knees?
The joints are sunken too much.I did the same thing for my arms xD.
My art is inspired from dbz so that why the references .-.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:54 pm

DBZ... never did watch that show much, neither do I draw muscle mans...

But I agree my drawing is bad as well, I seriously envy the girl that sat next to me in class alot*sigh* She criticized my drawing like crazy till I kept redrawing in class
Her drawing 2 years ago when she was in primary school:
Spoiler:

After two years, it has gotten even better. Well mine as well of course from a box man Happy But still bad*sigh*
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Hmm I would suggest you on taking anatomy lessons.I haven't done that personally.I had to learn to draw bases from scratch.Its been like 2 years now to finally get the hang of it xD.
Although if I had looked up tutorials or bought a anatomy book,it would have been faster xD.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:05 pm

I still like teh one with Jess and William XD Good attempt...
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:11 pm

I had to go through her anger till I get it right *sob* It was scary but worth it, she bullies me sometimes... 0.0" Worth the fun though XD

Thank goodness you liked it =v="
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Okay, so I'm not the best drawer, but I tried...

Spoiler:

Left is Ashraeh and her faucet of dooom (as in a crystal that sprouds water.)
Middle is Rie, her arm may looked screwed, but if you look carefully it's just the sword that makes it look skinny.
Right is Rose, her crystal ball is half cut off, but still.

Yes, that's their artifacts, too.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Great, I forgot to give them ankles...

Fixed, but not rescannig it. xD
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:15 pm

I tried drawing daisuke and he looks like a teenage student instead of a primary school...*sigh* Due to that, I did post it up =v="
I wonder if Dai and Ryou can make an artifact of each other *imagines them kissing for the pactio* ...I MIGHT do it if possible... Happy Hehe Hehe
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:16 pm

William wrote:
Okay, so I'm not the best drawer, but I tried...

Spoiler:

Left is Ashraeh and her faucet of dooom (as in a crystal that sprouds water.)
Middle is Rie, her arm may looked screwed, but if you look carefully it's just the sword that makes it look skinny.
Right is Rose, her crystal ball is half cut off, but still.

Yes, that's their artifacts, too.

Uhm... Isn't Rie's artifact two Katanas with a red respectively blue handle? O:
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Learning a new art style.I was kinda tired so didn't shade it,and the guns are kinda done in a hurry xD.

Spoiler:

This is one of my favorites,and rather old as well.An OC I came up with a long time back.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Yayz! The ideas are coming hopefully more on the CG tread as well Happy I currently need more ideas/motivation/designs to encourage myself to draw SOMETHING XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Your Creativity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Discussion Section :: Free Discussion-