Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show Your Creativity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Show Your Creativity Empty
PostSubject: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Well basically it's based on arts .I've haven't been able to think of something to draw so I thought of looking at other's to give some motivation Happy Well any kind of arts should do even backgrounds ,magic effect ,tattoo .Also hoping that it'd be something extraordinary .Haha
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Well I'll start first then to show you what I have .Hope you like it Happy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Holy sheep! That's amazing, do you think you could do Will? Check my avatar/char description for any other information. Cat
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Cooooolneeeess
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Alright if I have the time since I will be away for some days .It might look slightly different as well as adding in some of my designs but hopefully you don't mind Cat
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:44 pm

On second thought ,I am already done drawing it though it's not a full body since I am lazy to draw the bottom half Happy
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:01 pm

William wrote:
Holy sheep! That's amazing, do you think you could do Will? Check my avatar/char description for any other information. Cat

Well ,as you requested here is Will ,Ta-da ! Happy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Nice... I wish I could draw like that, really I'm better at writing... Uhm, read the descriptions of Kagami and Jessica... Do you think you could do pictures of them please? I'll include them in my next profile updates.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:33 pm

OMFGGG, that's epic!! Haha and you done it fast, too! Thanks muchly! I'll put it in my profile next update. XP
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:12 am

Speaking of which, you should get Open Canvas or a tablet or something. It's supposed to be just like drawing and is easily used to colour it, which I could try. Cat
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:17 am

I used to use a tablet, I was never good at it tho'

It's fine if you're busy with JK's request, but could you do Ken Akata? Just check my avvy for an appearance. About to shoot an arrow, preferably should be the pose.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:07 pm

JKDragon wrote:
Nice... I wish I could draw like that, really I'm better at writing... Uhm, read the descriptions of Kagami and Jessica... Do you think you could do pictures of them please? I'll include them in my next profile updates.

Thanks for the compliment. Well if your good at writing stories ,you just got to look for an artist for the story ^^ I will Kagami and Jessica's when I am free Happy
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:08 pm

William wrote:
OMFGGG, that's epic!! Haha and you done it fast, too! Thanks muchly! I'll put it in my profile next update. XP

Happy Thx . It was quite easy since it wasn't much too detailed or else it would have taken a far longer time .Glad you like it .
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:10 pm

William wrote:
Speaking of which, you should get Open Canvas or a tablet or something. It's supposed to be just like drawing and is easily used to colour it, which I could try. Cat

I use SAI ,Photoshop with some other program . I'm actually wanting to get a tablet but I can't *sigh* Because I don't have a tablet ,I've gotta use SAI for the vector and color layer with Photoshop for the editing and other programs for extra editings . . . quite troublesome though since it takes me a few hours just to complete one picture Sadness
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Ken wrote:
I used to use a tablet, I was never good at it tho'

It's fine if you're busy with JK's request, but could you do Ken Akata? Just check my avvy for an appearance. About to shoot an arrow, preferably should be the pose.

Well I played with my friend's tablet before and it's hard to understand it's function at first but you'll get used to it sooner or later Happy

Nah ,I'm quite free since I still have 1 month of holidays left though I've got to study at times so it will take a while Cat I will get to the drawing once I am done with other stuffs haha ofcoz it may not look alike just so you know Happy
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:38 pm

I was gone for only 3 days and I have alot to go through again to catch up especially my inbox Horrified alot of work to do soon and school gonna start within another month *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 am

That is what you get for showin' talent boy!

Now, I have a list here -Unravels a very large scroll- Where would you like to begin?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:40 am

Horrified WHAT?! I just am just gonna get into middle school ,I don't wanna suffer !
Lolz just kding .I am also busy with an anime group picture right now Happy that's why it's taking some time to finish it since there's alot of characters to be drawn on one single paper .
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:42 am

Good luck. Cat
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:52 am

Bump... Daisuke-kun~! Where are you you lil' shapeshifter and artist?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:08 am

Was asleep ,just woke up *still sleepy* yawnz
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:09 am

^^ You said my art would be done soon in the PM...
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:20 am

Yeah , I did . Just had to scan it .I will post it on the next postage ^^
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:23 am

Thank you Dai! *Hug attack*
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:50 am

Alright then , like I said .Here comes Kagami .Seeing it would allow you to understand what somehow took me so long Happy

Spoiler:

And here is Jess .She took a way shorter time ,why ? Because she's a character in my mini manga Cat

Spoiler:

And this is the manga where Jess came from Hehe

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Your Creativity   Show Your Creativity Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Your Creativity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum