Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taurou-kun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:46 am

Account Name: Pyoh

Name: Taurou
Nickname: Tau-Tau
Height:175.26 cm
Weight:49.5 kg
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Dark
Blood-type:O
Dislikes: Ignorant people, those who put him down.
Fears: Magical Cancellation Spells
Physical Description: Sort of short with broad shoulders, black hair, pure blue eyes, pale skin. Taurou has dark brown cat ears and matching tail. The tail will have small lighter patches of color showing that those spots were wounded in fights. Left eye was lost and replaced with a sphere of pure darkness.
Magic Keywords: Poen a dioddefaint
Ki or Magic? Magic~~
Clothing: Long outter cloak, black slacks, Black T-Shirt with purple long sleeve underneath, black fingerless gloves, black leather boots with buckles on the fronts.
Accessories: Magical conductor ring used to cast spells without a wand.
Extra: A long scar. vertically on his right eye.
Picture: N/A
Spoiler:

Personality: Likes dark humor and being alone a lot. Will help whenever someone needs it though. Loves to read when possible and is very studious when he wants to learn something.

History: He was orphaned at birth. His father was missing before he was born and his mother died giving birth to him, hence why he is accustomed to being alone. He has studied to become stronger. He spends hours working on his own and progresses rather quickly. He tries his best to keep a wide variety of offensive/defensive magic, along with physical power and his skills to wield a blade. Because of his past and his experiences, he is quite attuned to the Dark magics. Because of his solitary life style he has made a couple of original spells with his over active imagination and his free time.

Class: Blade wielding Wizard.

Weaponry/Equipment: Short, dark coloured sword, conductor ring, long staff.

Darkness Spear.
A spear made out of Taurou's own dark magics that has taken solid form. Its true form can be unlocked by the liberatio spell.

Stats – 68
Strength: 10
Accuracy: 10
Endurance: 11
Speed: 25
Intelligence: 12

Stat Points Earned: 1/24
Jewels Earned: 2,765,000

Sources:
Spoiler:
Skills & Disciplines: Good at holding his own, people tend to get distracted by his eyes when making eye contact, the rest tend to keep their distance.

Black lightning; Black Lightning emerges from his arms when magic is focused in them. It does a decent amount of static damage and is tied in with many attacks used. It may disorient enemies when struck. It can be manipulated into different techniques.

Magic Name: Jaculatio Fulgoris.
Magic Type: Offensive
Magic Description: Fires off a small, magical spear of lightning and wind. A powerful long range spell that was made by Tau-Tau at the age of 15. It has become a popular spell among many but no one knew he had made it. He may have mastered the weaker form, but many have made the spell into a much more powerful form. He can only throw it about 30m before it dissipates into smoke.
TP/KP Earned: 0|15
Techniques: 25|25

Exarmatio - 5
Type: Defensive
Incantation: Flans Exarmatio
Range: 10m
Effect: Blows away weapons and if people are close enough, blows away clothes in a shower of petals.

Fulgoratio Ablicans - 4
Type: Offensive
Incantation: Unus Fulgor Concidens Noctem, in Mea Manu Ens Inimicum Edat. Fulguratio Albicans.
Range: 15m
Effect: Sends forth a stream of lightning at any target.

Fulgoris Gladius - 5
Type: Offensive
Incantation: Unincanted
Range: 1m
Effect: Enraptures the user's selected hand in a lightning-esque magical substance. It is used just like a blade since the magic extends into a blade like form. Even though it is lightning, it can still be deflected by material objects, not just magic and barriers. It can burn through most flammable materials and when it strikes a for, it will deal some lightning damage to them.

Saggitta Maggica - 5
Type: Offensive & Supportive
Incantation: [Number] spiritus [element] coentes sagittet inimicum
Range: Mid-range
Effect: Sends off a number of magical arrows to do damage.

Liberatio - 5
Type: Supportive
Incantation: Liberatio
Range: On self
Effect: Transfers the user's magic into his/her magical weapon to unleash its true form. The stronger the rank, the more posts it lasts. The stats the spell boosts are: Endurance, and Strength. Endurance by 2 points and Strength by 3.

Feral Form-6
Type: Transformation
Incantation: Defnyddio fy corff fel catalydd.
Range: Self
Effect: Transforms Taurou into his feral beast form. He becomes a panther made of darkness. His fur is enchanted with black lightning giving an extra "oomf" to his attacks. Gives +8 to speed and +5 to strength. It lasts 4 posts, and leaves Taurou immobile and tired after his reversion for one post.

Last edited by Pyoh on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:49 am

Erm, I may have messed this up.. ^^; 私はめちゃくちゃになってきたことが正しい何かをしてください! (Please help me fix anything I have screwed up!) Blush
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:49 am

Yah, even at low-level, those spells are two powerful.. except Exarmatio...
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:50 am

Ok! Thanks, I'll fix those right away~!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:51 am

Fulgoratio Ablicans and Extarmito are fine. Plus, the range for the last spell is very little, I'd actually agree with it... What do you think, Al??
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Yoko

Yoko

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:54 am

Even at short range, the nature of Ensis Exsequens makes it impossible to block on defend against. and for it being unincanted, thats broken for reallzz
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:03 am

Erm, not trying to point out any flaws about anything but I'm a weird obsessed person when it comes to Negima (x3;;) and I read up on the last spell because it intrigued me when I saw it in the manga. It's a generic spell that most dark mages learn, and the weaker versions of it (like the one Tau-Tau can only use) don't necessarily cut things into a gaseous form. Negi didn't master it either because in the chapter where he and Fate fight in the middle of the city, he uses it to match Fate's sword of ice and all it did was deflect it. 申し訳ありませんが合併症。 ):
(sorry for the complications ): )
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:08 am

Well the idea is that all spells do have an incantation, it's just that in order for it to be unincanted you supposedly decrease the spells power (though personally I think that once your intelligence reaches a certain level you should be able to unincant spells without penalty but that's just me).

The point is just put an incantation next to ensis exsequenis then choose not to say it IRP, thus having it decrease in power (in roleplay no actual stat changes). Personally I think that at the level you are using that spell it should extend only about half a meter at most , given that you havn't mastered it. You may also want to include a limit as to how many posts the spell is active before it dissipates and you have to recast it.

For exarmatio keep in mind that odds are it will only be for comic relief at best. The best you could do with that spell at your level is to blow the underwear off of a girl in a miniskirt. Also, weapons probably won't be taken away unless the person is REALLY weak. Just letting you know this stuff ahead of time.

Personally I would like it if the personality but honestly, you seem to have summed him up fairly well.

And this is just a personal aside but my character probably will end up not liking your character... nothing personal you're just to similar to him for his tastes... also you still have two free tech points, one of which you could use to make ensies rank 5 and exarmatio rank two (at that point it could probably destroy thin clothing or over coats and maybe dissarm people who are disstracted or have a tenuous grip on the weapon...

This sound good to you guys?
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:09 am

you realize how much power that takes and your essentially obliterating someone when you hit it and it breaks the 2nd law of thermodynamics. and if i remember correctly it sliced his sword in half.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:11 am

You guys are too harsh! It's only 1 spell that's the problem, lol. Even if Alberio had a huge ass post and Umi's ragin'.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:12 am

why does everyone assume im raging? when i do this im not even mad..
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:15 am

Oh my god I'm horrible at math. I thought I was just right on the TP limit. XD!! その数学的な間違いを指摘していただきありがとうございます! (Thank you for pointing out that mathematical mistake!) And tell me if my Japanese gets annoying at all. Don't want to bother people. And I think that at my level, Ensis would probably dissipate after two posts, seeing as how it's a fairly medium leveled spell and my character's a newb~~ :3 And REALLY? It cut the sword in half? o_O I must re-read that chapter to see the details. I must've missed it somehow. Or forgot >>;;
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:17 am

And i can get Khilipl Astrape if it only works in 10 feet from me, does make it any less fair. Everyone focuses on how long or how far it works, and you let some broken ass spells get through
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:20 am

Umibouzu wrote:
And i can get Khilipl Astrape if it only works in 10 feet from me, does make it any less fair. Everyone focuses on how long or how far it works, and you let some broken ass spells get through

Mind your manners, we don't want to scare new members away! D: Are you angry??
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:27 am

Aha! It didn't slice Fate's sword of ice in half when Negi deflected it with Ensis Exsequens! Because when Fate struck Negi after the little exchange of swords, he still had the fully intact sword in his other hand~! :shiney:
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:29 am

You should get a picture for your character. :D
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:31 am

Hahaha! I think I'ma like you William-san. Taking a matter of me messing up a spell into getting a picture for my character xD! I think I'll draw one :3! I should post one up in a few days~
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:32 am

Exception, not the rule.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:33 am

Uhm, what? Confused
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:35 am

It means, this is only the exception to the case of "Ensis Ensequens destroy everything" every other time it's used, it eradicates everything.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:36 am

I don't know why Umi but it seems that your posts seem to contain a lot of anger in them. Even if you don't intend to be your word choice seems to indicate you are highly agitated.

Furthermore, magic and physics don't really mix well. Take me for example, I manipulate darkness, which is essentially an area devoid of photons. It doesn't make sense, but I can still do it anyway.

Also from what I observed of ensis exsequnis, it only works on matter. It is capable of creating a rapid phase changein the molecules it hits essentially focusing energy outside of them inward, which makes the surrounding area colder, but the object it hits to increase to such a temperature that matter becomes gaseous. However it DOES NOT seem to work on magic. When Eva tried to use it on Negi in the scroll, Negi was able to block her technique with his own sword. However in his mind evangeline is much stronger than him and so was able to knock him back through shear force. It was when he was knocked back that he lost concentration thus causing the spell to dissipate. From this we know that the spell requires a great deal of concentration and has about as much effect on magic, magically created barriers and magical objects as a normal sword would. It is only when used on normal objects or bodies not protected by magic that it is truly dangerous. And since 90% of people on the site have some form of magical protection, I don;t think it would be too bad (provided he increases the rank by 1 and adheres to the restrictions I've just outlined).
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:38 am

So it's ok? :3
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:40 am

So long as Umi and Will agree that my explanation of its powers are fair and equitable I think so.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:40 am

1/2 approval, lala. Happy
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:46 am

The weakened version of Negi's ensis ensquens was already strong enough to cut through matter, and he was about 500 right there. We're all at maybe 50-200.

The cold air produced from the spell would still kill anything in the magical protection.

And most of us attack with some kind of matter, your allowing him to sure-kill martial artists, shadow users, and destroy weapons as a newbie. It does not just slice through things, it obliterates everything around it until there's nothing left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taurou-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurou-kun   Taurou-kun Empty

Back to top Go down

Taurou-kun

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next