Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join)   Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:51 am

Kitty took a step as she heard the girl say Mortimer-sensei. "U-um." she stammered. An emotion flooded over Kitty, her heart tightened and she felt sick, what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join)   Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:02 am

Mortimer gripped the upper porion of his nose between his eyes with his thumb and forefinger before taking a deep breath and beggining.

"This is Umi... my former magister, ex-magical assassin a master of barriers water magic and illusions who sold his soul to the great spirit of water for a near immortal body and magical power. He is the head honcho of the Ryo-ju-go, an evil organization bent on the overthrow of the governments of the magical world and he is the one planning the assault on everlast magic school. He is more powerful than anyone at everlast, and to top it all off he is also Yoko's boyfriend though he will rarely admt it."

Mortimer gasped for air by the end. He had said all of that very rapidly in a single breath and was slightly dizzy from it. "The reaso I wanted to keep you away from him is that he tends to have a corrupting influence on people without their realizing it, and he doesn't take no for an answer."

Walking over to Kitty the shadow mage continued "this is kitty my minstra and closest ally. She is also a vampire with a sadistic streak a mile wide. I have no idea why she is here either."

Mortimer continued moving over to Marie "from what I can tell this little girl here is Marie, who somehow managed to come to the magical word through a one in a trillion random doorway allowing her to materialize in this exact spot. Her aura suggests a high concentration of magical energy, most likely a herited trait and possibly a contributing factor to her arrival here.

He was getting a little tired with introducing everyone there but he had to continue. Moving closer to Kagami he continued "This is Kagami, my friend and life-servant and pupil. She is also a vampire and has only recently awakened to her abilities."

Finnally drawing away from everyone else he stood alone and stated grandously "And I am Mortimer C.Graves Shadow mage and overactive sleeper. If any of you have any questions ask me in about three hours." With that Mortimer fell face first onto the grass. He was asleep before he hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join)   Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:05 am

Kitty rushed over to Mortimer, "How did he end up like this?!" she gasped and flipped him over on his back.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Designer
Sean

Male Posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join)   Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:08 am

Marie walked over to Kitty and said, "From what I heard he was teleporting or something and I guess he is just worn out from doing that."

Last edited by Sean on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join)   Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:57 pm

"Tired? thats a bad assumption to make, i had a spell to recover my stamina, and teleporting does not take away my magic."

Now that is ritual was complete, and he knew all the names of the people their, he began his incantation, which was rather lengthy to use and really difficult to pronounce.

"GeroGero! [This is the incantation, it's just i have not fully translated it, so lets pretend like this is it.]"

Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join)   Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:20 pm

Crap Mortimer thought. He knew where he was and he didn't like it one bit. This was the exact reason he had wanted to stay as far away from Umi as possible. It wasn't the evil, nor the destruction nor the wanton desire to obliterate everything which mildly irritated him... it was this.

Whenever Mortimer was involved with Umi in anything, ANYTHING at all, there was bound to be some form of reality altering,mind affecting far consequence reaching effect. And although Mortimer couldn't think of a better way that it could be altered he still tryed. Tomato's ruling the world. Rocks doing synchronized swimming. Twilight movies actually being good. Yet all of these things were pennies with misprints when compared to the wierdness experienced here.

He and his friends had been transported inside of Umi's head... His mind more accurately. If hey were inside of Umi's actual head then Mortimer was quite certain it would be a lot less cramped (Umi has a big ego LOL). As things stood, water flowed everywhere, images could be seen reflected in it. Ice towrs stood housing more permanent memories inside of them. Birds made of metaphysical concepts flew overhead and a littany of broken promises and disapointments formed a mountain on the far side of Umi's mindscape... Or at least that was how Umi's mind appeared to Mortimer. Prhaps he was filtering Umi's mind through his own perceptions. Regardless, Mortimer felt that virtually everyone there, including Umi would have a different vision of what they believed Umi's mind to be.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join)   Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:30 pm

Umi:Hey! im back to normal!

Umi was also sent inside of his own head, which was just like thinking for him. Knowing he had complete control on this world, he planned on testing it out. In his own thought his old body was once again returned to him, his blue hair was alive and neat like before, his skin had a healthy tone, and his body was no longer made of water.

Umi:Hm... This seems a little excessive, like this lava....

Umi, in control of his own mind, was able to turn all the water into lava, and then change it into flowers. Seeing as he controlled the physics and causality in his mind, he essentially could not lose.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join)   Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:46 am

Done?
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join)   Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Yeeeaaaahh.... this thread just isn't working out... I suggest we delete and retcon, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join)   Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:49 pm

That would be a wise move. sprry about using this profile, kinda too busy to switch.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join)   Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:07 pm

Im down

(Al post in Soul Eater mission)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join)   Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:58 pm

I'll just grade it...

Rewards

Kagami: 2 SP, 1 MP, 50,000 Drachma.
Marie: 1 SP, 1 MP, 50,000 Drachma.
Alberio: 2 SP, 1 MP, 150,000 Drachma.
Umi: 2 SP, 1 MP, 100,000 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join)   Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom (Umibouzu, PM to Join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2