Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean
Forum Designer
Sean

Male Posts : 121

Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric Empty
PostSubject: Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric   Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:11 pm

Account Name: Sean

Name: Marie Tokochi

Nickname: N/A

Gender: Female Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric Icon_gender_female

Height: 4'

Weight: 70lbs

Group: N/A

Affiliation: Light

Blood-type: O

Likes: She likes girly things and she loves to hang out with her friends. She also loves to play video games and to listen to music. She really likes the sappy love songs. x3

Dislikes: Mean people, mashed potatoes, fighting

Fears: Any big bugs, her friends dieing or getting hurt

Physical Description: Short brown hair, green eyes, kinda skinny, short

Magic Keywords:

Ki or Magic? Magic

Clothing: Most of the time in a school girl outfit seeing as she still goes to school but when she is fighting she transforms into a cute pink dress and has a magic staff.

Accessories: Her necklace which turns into a magic staff when transformed.

Extra: N/A

Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality
She is a very fun loving girl who loves to play video games and player with her friends. She's cheerful and energetic. She loves stuffed animals and a lot of girly things. All in all she's pretty much an average girl. She doesn't like fighting that's she spends more time on healing and protecting people than the attacking spells.

History
She was born into an average family. She went to school and had friends just like any other girl, but just last year for Christmas her grandmother gave her a necklace and a book. When she opened it her grandmother said, "Use it carefully." She didn't really understand what she ment but she was so happy about her new necklace. About a month later she figured out what her grandmother meant. The necklace turns into a staff and transforms her into a like super form. After studying the book she finds out how to use her magic powers and practices them every day after school.

Class
Cleric

Weaponry/Equipment
Her staff

Stats – 45 + 0
Strength: 5
Accuracy: 5
Endurance: 5
Speed: 5
Intelligence: 25

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:
Flying Rod - If she rides her staff she is able to fly around.

Heal Over Time - She has the power to heal people over time. If a player goes into the area to start healing then they can leave and still get healed, but it's not as affective as if the player would have stayed in the area of healing.

Magic Name: Healer
Magic Type: Supportive/Defensive
Magic Description: Healing and defending
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: 10/10

Heal - Rank 3
Type: Supportive
Incantation:
Range: INT/10 = 2.5 meters
Effect: Heals the people in the area

Barrier - Rank 4
Type: Defensive
Incantation:
Range: INT/15 = 1.66666 meters
Effect: Creates a barrier around myself that can protect anyone thats in it. (Cannot protect enemies)

Beam - Rank 3
Type: Offensive
Incantation:
Range: INT/2 = 12.5 meters
Effect: Shoots out a beam of light inflicting damage on the enemy.
Diameter of Beam: INT/100 = .25 meters

So tell me what you guys think? =O

Last edited by Sean on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:04 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric   Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Longer personality would be good. Heal and self heal are essentially the same technique just targeted at different individuals. The beam you should probably replace with saggita magica, and the barrier you should probably replace with deflexio (or not those would just make it more "negima" like). Range for healing could either by touch or all targets within two meters. Barrier range would be "close" implying that only you and those practically touchiung you would be affected by it. Beam would be roughly 15 meters. And if you are REALLY stuck on the incantations just go and type a spell in english into a Latin translator or go ask Umi, who actually has some idea of Latin tenses and syntax.

Not neccessary but would be good; increase fears, likes and dislikes. Right now she's too much like sakura :P
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Designer
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric   Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:14 am

Alberio wrote:
Longer personality would be good. Heal and self heal are essentially the same technique just targeted at different individuals. The beam you should probably replace with saggita magica, and the barrier you should probably replace with deflexio (or not those would just make it more "negima" like). Range for healing could either by touch or all targets within two meters. Barrier range would be "close" implying that only you and those practically touchiung you would be affected by it. Beam would be roughly 15 meters. And if you are REALLY stuck on the incantations just go and type a spell in english into a Latin translator or go ask Umi, who actually has some idea of Latin tenses and syntax.

Not neccessary but would be good; increase fears, likes and dislikes. Right now she's too much like sakura :P

I'm not good at coming up with this stuff. >.<
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric   Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:58 am

Ill offer you some cleric pointers from the greatest healer ever:

-Make heal and self-heal Cura, like the one i have,
-YOU NEED A BARRIER, simple anti-material like Deflectio is good
-Though attack magic is not cleric-y i recommend basic Sagitta Magica (Light Series)

rank up your barrier, its the only thing keeping you alive in a fight
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Designer
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric   Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:03 am

Umibouzu wrote:
Ill offer you some cleric pointers from the greatest healer ever:

-Make heal and self-heal Cura, like the one i have,
-YOU NEED A BARRIER, simple anti-material like Deflectio is good
-Though attack magic is not cleric-y i recommend basic Sagitta Magica (Light Series)

rank up your barrier, its the only thing keeping you alive in a fight

Ew no. D=
I don't want my spells to be those words. >.> ENGLISH FTW! D=<
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric   Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:09 am

What is it with people wanting creative(or lack thereof) license with these things??

Make it those and i swear You can be a great cleric
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Designer
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric   Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:13 am

Umibouzu wrote:
What is it with people wanting creative(or lack thereof) license with these things??

Make it those and i swear You can be a great cleric

But I don't really care about being great. D=
I just want to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric   Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:16 am

It can serve as character development, go with it ;D
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Designer
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric   Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Updated it a little. Added the range for the spells and like a sentence on the Personality. I'm not good at that. D=
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric   Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Considering the names are technically Deflectio and Cura respectively, it's fine if you don't want to use them...

Skills & Disciplines:

Magic Name:
Magic Type:
Magic Description:
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: 10/10

You don't need any Skills & Disciplines, but they're great to add little or big quirks to your character. Just put N/A if none.

You need to describe your healing magic you use with the "Magic Name" and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sean
Forum Designer
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric   Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 am

Ok updated again. x3
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric   Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:45 am

1/2
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Designer
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric   Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:53 am

Would her necklace/staff count as her item? Or are the items the things you get from missions and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric   Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:01 am

It's basically a magic staff. It's sort of an unwritten rule that mages can start out with an item of some kind which they can channel their power through. Although the flight thing is a little broken, I'll let it slide for now. Though eventually you may want to get a technique which lets you fly. I'll allow the flight as part of plot/ movement, but I'll be a little stingy when it comes to using flight in combat until you actually get a technique for it. Well that's it from me, you can probably take the WIP from the title now and get more help with it.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric   Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:49 am

2/2 approval, congratulations.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric   Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric Empty

Back to top Go down

Marie Tokochi, the cheerful Cleric

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1