Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snowy Hell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

Snowy Hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:12 pm

"Well, if we must seperate, I guess I can go through the second..."Kitty muttered and walked over. She stepped into the tunnel and advanced down the slippery stairs.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:54 am

'Do we have to split up...?' Micah worryingly writes down, waiting for advice from someone. Fighting, tracking things down; it wasn't her specialty. In the end, even though she found out where some other voice shells were, she was too late or not strong enough to protect it... 'It'll be the same here,' She thinks to herself, pessimistically.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:07 am

"Don't worry, Adeat: Delinera Blasphemia!" Rose summons her artifact, as a floating and glowing crystal ball arrives in front of her. "My artifact allows me to track anyone I think of, giving me the direction they are and the distance on how far they are. It'll be perfect for my artifacts abilities if we split up. I can only track one person at a time right now, though..." She explains, with a rather confident tone, as she inspects each of the five tunnels.

She takes notes in a small journal she was keeping as she checks out each cave. "There's actually very little wind appearing from the first four tunnels." She explains, "This would symbolize that they're actually going to join together with another passage throughout our investigation, however... The last tunnel, unlike the rest, has quite a bit of wind flowing through it; I doubt it merges with another tunnel. So should we continue to choose a tunnel? With Bex in 1, Kitty in 2. I shall go in 3. You may choose between the remaining two, however... look out for tunnel 5. I'm suspicious of it." Rose explains, as she heads off through tunnel 3. She may not be right about what she said, but she was pretty confident.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:50 am

"Rose, stay strong, I'll go in route 5, alright?" He nods, leaving only Micah and Mortimer in the area. The tunnel was dark, grimy and extremely quiet. Sound would echo throughout the long, narrow tunnel. "Sigh... Rickardo, please light this area up." William requests, travelling through the rocky gravel. The tunnel didn't seem to be ending any time soon at all.

"Sure, Kensuke-chan." He sarcastically bows, using some light magic he had learned when he used to be a human.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:08 pm

"I''ll take tunnel 4 then". Mortimer walked through the mouth of the tunnel. It was dark and he didn't mind that, but he didn't like the idea of splitting up. He called back to Micah and Rose "Micah, stay with Rose, she should be able to react to any incoming attacks and give you an edge." With that, he shundo'd further into the cave where he was seemingly swallowed up by darkness.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:13 pm

The tunnel was dark and chilly,frigid breezes of cool air blasting out of the other side.There was no enemy in vicinity..yet.Although blood and the decapitated left overs could be seen,lying on the floor.Frozen and solid,they would shatter if I misstep-ed on some due to low visibility. I removed my overcoat and tied it down to my waste.No ally was to see me in my situation s it was,although did didn't apply to my enemy.He must stare at me,at his death itself.Just like my deadly,morbid and nearly disintegrated body,they too shall make out the face to true horror that was to met them in their afterlife.Slain by a demon,they were never to receive salvation.Never to walk or dream about the holy grounds of heaven.Eternal torment awaited them.Their destiny and eternal damnation rested in my hands and I would make sure that they savored each and every inch of it.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:12 am

“Hmm... There’s nothing happening, at all...” William sighs as Rickardo continues to light up the tunnel so William’s able to see properly. There wasn’t any signs of a single life-form inside the tunnel other them himself and it was suspiciously eerie. “Do you see anything?” He asks the little ermine for advice.

“No... The pressure in this area is pretty low... We should just continue travelling.” Rickardo remarks, as he twists and turns on William’s hat, expecting to see anything, but the entrance went completely black and in front of them, it was also completely black...

“Right, right... I just want to punch something right now...” He sighs in the frigid, cold area. William felt like sleeping right now, but he chose the ‘dangerous’ tunnel, or at least the most suspicious according to Rose. But as of now, there’s nothing bad or suspicious about it.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:39 am

Micah nods at Mortimer, following Rose and catching up to her. Touching Rose's arm, she writes 'Sorry for the intrusion, Mortimer told me to come this way.' She smiles gently, thinking that Rose seemed to be very smart, while everyone was pretty reliable. Even though she's looking to regain her voice, surrounding her, she has quite precious people. Looking at Rose, she figured out the best and worst tunnels to go through and even had a plan on what to do if they had been separated. She was extremely smart, at least in Micah's eyes.

The tunnel seemed moist and damp, it wasn't the best of places to be. It also didn't seem to end soon, she wondered what was happening. The tunnel rumbled slightly, the further they went in, the stronger the rumbling would get.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:41 am

Tunnel 1 would have contained a dead end, however upon closer inspection, there's numerous holes and tunnels the size of a baby that splits into at least six different paths. The six paths all lead to the same point, the outside of the snowy mountain. However, it's unlikely a human would be able to fit through that without some kind of trick or destroying the place.

Tunnel 2, the one Kitty had gone through contained a nocturnal monster. It would seem to be residing asleep, it must have been one of the pets from the bandits that had been killed. Behind it, was also a passage to the outside, however unless the monster is moved, it'd be impossible to get through.

Tunnel 3, where Rose and Micah were, Micah smiled at Rose as she took the lead. 'I think things will be fine, maybe you should check everyone's update?' Micah writes, with a smile as darkness consumes her- not even a scream could be heard. Micah disappeared completely. She wondered what had happened, she was trapped in a ball created from shadows. Unlike Mortimer's shadows, these were coloured scarlet red. There was an enemy around the area, worst is, you couldn't see it. Further on, a small speck of light - the end of the tunnel was visible.

In tunnel 4, you could hear a rumbling sound. It would seem the monster that created these tunnels was still creating this one as it burst through the snowy underground. It would seem unstable, so using a large sound magic or eruption magic may cause the tunnel to cave in. Noticeably, the slope was heading upwards, also leading to the outside. In the monsters teeth, the voice shell was stuck. Even though the monster was heading to surface, it'd be great to attack it as it didn't notice Mortimer or anyone else behind it.

Unlike the rest, tunnel 5 continued to go further and further in. The problem was, it was also going deeper and deeper into the mountain. It was suspicious, the rest actually all sloped upwards, but this one... it wasn't dug by the monster that was currently digging tunnel 4. This one was perfectly done as if it was carved through with magic. Unfortunately... this tunnel was the one holding the secrets of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:59 pm

William continued to travel through tunnel 5, it wasn’t letting up and the air was moist and damp. The creation of this tunnel seemed too ‘perfect’ for the bandits to create it or even an animal. “It must have been carved with an ancient magic.” Rickardo states, waving his lightly lit palm.

“Yeah... but, I don’t know what must have caused this.” William mutters, as he slams his face into a massive door blending in with snow. Using his fire magic, he burns off the snow as it melts into water. Looking at the massive door, there were coding and pictures everywhere, defining a certain war. It was carved in the door perfectly, no mistake or anything.

Rickardo stared at the carvings with intensity. “Amazing... So there is more evidence of the war still left,” He mutters with a slight tremble.

“Yeah...” Was all William could say as he stared at it blankly. Even William knew that Everlast was built on a previous war zone, which had shaken the entire world. The results of the war were unknown to even the most intent historians. Everything remained a mystery, it was also said to have almost destroyed the magic world, Magicus Mundus, completely. It was a truly terrible event that millions had lost their lives.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:11 am

I stopped abruptly in front of the iced wall,gaping with holes.This would have been the catalyst for the howling frigid winds that kept blasting through.

"Ugh not this..."

I could blast this thing,but the risks were high.The tremor itself could result in this place falling apart.I turned around to go back.There was no point in endangering the others.It would be better to go through the other tunnels and help those who needed it.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:18 am

Mortimer could see the cngealed slime trail of ooze carved out by whatever creature made its home here. Although he tried to stifle it he couldn't help his shows making a squelching sound whenever he lifted them up from the slimy floor. Suddenly the monster crashed through the cave. Exciting through the opposite side of the tunnel wall it had just broken through. The creature was supposed to be the target. It had wiped out the bandits who had the voice shell so logically it should have the voice shell with it.

Incanting steadily Mortimer summoned up four shadow soldiers to pursue the monster up the slope towards the surface. Placing the pactio card to his forehead he contacted Kitty. "I found the monster. Get over to the fourth tunnel immediately!"

Hoping that Rose was tracking him with her artifact he spoke as clearly as he could with broad mouth movements. Hoping she could read his lips through her crystal ball. "I found the monster. I think it has what we are looking for. Follow me."

With that Mortimer made his way up the slippery tunnel slope, hopping that his shadow soldiers would be able to tail it long enough that he could sense where it was headed. Hopefully the others would be contacted by Rose and they would be able to follow him from there. Mortimer couldn't tary any longer. He charged up the tunnel and after the monster.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:01 am

(This was done before the destruction of the school, so the curse isn't in effect, yet!!)

Rose was running with Micah, hoping to find what they were searching for. After seeing Micah's advice on tracking down the other members, she nods. "Track: Bex." She mutters, as her crystal ball begins showing Bex running back from his tunnel. He more than likely hit a dead end. The rumbling of the tunnel began, knocking Rose off balance.

"It would seem Bex has hit a dead end and is running back to our original position, I'll try Mortimer now. Track: Mortimer," Rose informs, as the crystal ball switches to Mortimer's position. Rose could see the exit of the cave a bit further up, but wasn't sure where to press onwards. As the crystal ball pictured Mortimer, it would seem that he's running down a path, chasing after a monster, mumbling words. "Eh? What's he saying...?" Rose questions, only recognizing the 'follow me'.

"Micah, stop!! I think Mortimer discovered something, the beast who has the shell!!" Rose confirms, turning to Micah, as a wave of scarlet-red blood-looking substance sweeps her away. Rose wasn't sure how to react, nor tell everyone else about the update. If she ran out now, she may be able to meet Bex on her way out and she knew Kitty and Mortimer could contact each other, pulling out her artifact card, "William, head to the tunnel Mortimer entered. Tunnel 4." She sends her thoughts to William, as she sends her spirits out to cut the red liquid in half. The attack was a success, freeing Micah. However, the spirit didn't seem happy. Grabbing Micah's hand, she planned to escape this passage and head into Mortimer's.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:24 pm

William attempted to shove the door open with brute strength, but it remained close. It would seem you need to have more than brute strength to open that door. “What should we do? How annoying...” William grumbles to Rickardo, who was unsure himself. Quickly after, William heard Rose’s messages she sent to him.

‘Ah... tunnel 4, right? Alright, I’ll make my way there.’ William sends his thoughts back to Rose, heading back away from the tunnel and up the icy pathway. Rickardo seemed quite disappointed they couldn’t open the gate. It was most likely something not even discovered by the historians who continually visit Everlast Magic School to see what has happened.

He made his way out of tunnel five and headed into tunnel four, just as gloomy and dark as tunnel 5. The difference was; this one was much more poorly made and less stable, with the occasional rumbling. Giving William slight ideas that there’s something further up.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:57 pm

I came out of my tunnel,disappointed.Upon reaching the main room again,I marked my tunnel with an "x".Now remained the rest of the 4.Looking equally mysterious to hold all sorts of monsters,but also disappointing should they fail to do so like the last one.

Tunnel 4 seemed the most active and alive.I cold still hear steps of someone running around,resonating through the tunnel.The aura also comprised of a aura unknown to me.

Giving no thought to the situation I decided to step in tunnel 4 to provide all the support and backup I could.If necessary even possible eliminate the being.

The same frigid chill blasted through the mouth of the tunnel as I stood on the threshold.Entering inside I made my way to the place.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:05 am

Micah was pulled and tugged along with Rose, as she simply followed, not sure what had consumed her. A tear dropped from her eyes, but no one would be able to see in this icy abyss. She was so useless and all she could do was be saved. She had remembered something, ki... Something that could make her stronger. Hitting up a lantern, she writes: 'Could you please teach me to control ki...?' Micah writes slovenly, unlike her usual self. She decided to change and help defeat the monster that took the voice shell.

The duo made their way out of the cave and headed into tunnel four. The ground shook slowly and it would seem others had arrived before them, much to her surprise. 'Let's do this...' She closes her eyes, trying to channel her ki as she runs.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:03 am

"Mmm... According to my studies, it depends on willpower. I... think you're not strong enough, or ready to properly control ki. But, you have to concentrate hard and have it surge through your body- concentrate!!" Rose advices as they travel through tunnel 4, catching up with Bex who was ahead.

"Bex! You're alright-- well I knew you were, but it seems you entered the right tunnel. It would seem the monster with the item Micah is looking for is in this tunnel." Rose gladly informs the demonic devil about the positive news, at least, that's what Rose assumed.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:25 am

"ah..I see,we must hurry then"

I had seen the mysterious girl before in school,although about her magic I was clueless.Had she been one of the front fighters it would be impossible for her to escape my span of attention or ki.It would seem she was one of the supporter types.

It also ticked me to think how she knew my name,and the fact that I was coming here beforehand.

Either way,this was no time to lose focus on fruitless pondering.I rushed further to confront the monster.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:36 pm

'So... I have to be stronger...' Micah concentrates her ki, unwrapping her ribbon from her hair, letting it fly as she ties the ribbon to her wrist instead. She wasn't sure what to do, but simply concentrate as instructed. As she feels a slight surge channeling through her body, she knew she could do this. 'I can do this!!' She thinks to herself cheerfully, as her speed begins to increase as she catches up with Rose and Bex's normal running speed.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:07 am

William saw Mortimer up ahead, “Hey dude! Did you find something!?” William shouts over to the shadow mage, as Rose as informed William that Mortimer had discovered something. William ran quickly beside the mage, jumping over a small rocky ledge as they travelled through the murky tunnel. The rumbling got louder up ahead, the further and faster Will ran, showing that they were closing the distance between whatever was up ahead and from their current position.

“Master... a monster able to carve tunnels shows it must be extremely resilient... you better watch out.” Rickardo states as he continues to stay under Will’s hat, dozing off into a sleep.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Her grasp of ki tightened and her body became drowsier, 'So it does use up a lot of energy... fast, too... But, maybe that's because I haven't gotten good control of it. Hmm... but, my life of dancing, like I'd give up here! I can keep running,' She thinks to herself as they could hear the rumbling getting louder and louder.

Mortimer and William must be right up ahead.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:08 pm

As the group was running after them, Mortimer had managed to grab onto the creatures rear bulbous end. To Mortimer it looked like some kind of hideous gigantic worm creature as it burrouwed up. It's gaping maw biting through the earth and digesting it in it's acid ridden stomach in a matter of seconds. THe shell had only managed to stay intact caught between two or more of its razorsharp foot long needle like teeth which ringed its maw.

Mortimer had managed to dig two shadow hooks into the creature and was hanging on for dear life as it moved at running speed as it burrowed upward.

Needless to say Mortimer was not having a good time. Particularly not with being bashed around everywhich way and especially not happy about the constant cloud of noxious fumes it emmitted from the oriface just below him. He would need at least eight showers to get this smell out.

At last Mortimer could see light, the creature had broken through to the surface. And that was when the blast of cold hit him. Honestly this just wasn't his day. Still, there was an easy path to be followed given his scraped Mortimer outline which dotted the roofs of the tunnels it had dug through recently. Hopefully they'd manage a way up here... hopefully.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:27 am

The acceleration of sudden rush brought about a adrenaline in me.Loud thuds and impacts could be heard and felt in the near distance,although the lack of clear span of vision,numbness of senses,and the deadly cold frigid blasts stinging the skin to the tissues and rattling the bones within,made it all the more difficult for confronting the beast,whose rampage came into vision soon enough.

The ice had been perfectly dug up,or carved out,as the razor sharp edges spoke of a treatment and hammering of unimaginable nature.The miniature craters themselves prolonged to the depths of the cave,probably a path to an underground array of routes created by the beast or monster of a manner to travel across the cave.

A sudden light ,earlier which I was oblivious of added up to the more pinching cold winds,which flowed from above me grabbed my attention to it.Without a doubt,one of us was already confronting the creature,although overridden by his strength.The loose jagged shards of ice fell to the ground,shattering into a rather dangerous threat.Although as long as no contact through skin was made,thing would be fine.

The opening on the contrary might require more work for the group to pass through.A blast of pressured ki would do the job perfectly,but a normal ki could cause vibes of force forming cracks in the entire cave,causing it to collapse.A blast of fire might help in lessening the impact by separating it with the range of flames.

I crouched down,watching my step to avoid punctures to my feet from the shards.Applying flaming ki to the demonic hand,the cold air soon started to steam and heat emanated from the hand,blue and scorching.

I looked back to the others.

"ill make the way,get back a little"

applying more pressure to my feet,I launched to the roof.I could feel the ice beneath my feet digging in.Causing the cracks to connect to the edges of the tunnel opening,and a mass of ice slipped,elongating the edge,and the cracks made their way to the group,threatening them to the fall into the depths of the tunnel,the end to which was not in sight.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:50 am

The cold winter breeze rushed through the icy cavern halls as Mortimer was sent crashing into the roof of the tunnel, disappointingly, William continued forward. The monster was much more larger than he had expected, nor could he see it carrying the item Micah had been searching for, but all he could see from this distance is its enormous, crescent-shaped tail, flailing erratically from its destructive demeanour.

William regretted not learning the Fiery Captor spell as the monster made its way away, travelling through the thick snow with little difficulty. “I have to stop it... Son Ta Rik, Olympus flamma burst super meus foes!!” William chants, sending a river of flames at the monster as it quickly engulfs the enemy. “Got it! I have to stall it for the others, at the very least.” He grins nonchalantly, hoping Mortimer would get up and aid in restraining the monster or grabbing its attention.

As the flames scorched the monster, it turned around unpredictably, swinging its tail causing a small wave of smashing snow into the ground. The monster was obviously filled with indignation as it charged towards any and all humans in the vicinity, aiming to obliterate or pulverize them, with the chance of even having an early lunch.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:54 am

Rose could see Bex frantically destroying the snow in front, as well as Micah trying to get a grasp of her ki with such earnest. "I have to try, too..." The ends of the tunnel weren't in sight, but as they ran remarkably, a small speck of light could be seen in the distance. The path elevates upwards, as they shoot across the carved walls, "There's the monster!" She shouts, noticing an outline of Mortimer covered in snow.

Helping Mortimer up, she rushed towards the monster. She had to stop the monster here and now, if that's the monster with Micah's shell, they couldn't dare let it go. "Everyone! There's a chance if we hit it, it may clench its teeth in pain or cause it to swallow the shell, so watch out! There's also the chance if we hit the precise point in its stomach and wind it, that it may drop the shell, allowing Micah to get her voice back. Spiritual Protection." She surrounds herself with guiding spirits as she rushes to the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Hell   Snowy Hell - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowy Hell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next