Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An unlikely saviour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

An unlikely saviour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:58 am

She came back to me...and hugged me....hugged me

A sudden uneasiness struck me.Had I almost forgotten how a hug felt after these many years of solitude and sorrow?Was I always this busy and occupied with my eternal quest that I forgot about my humanity?Or was it a simple uneasiness a guy felt when hugged by a girl....primitive..I cleared that thought from my mind,surly anything but that.

And then her voice woke me up from my deep thoughts...

"... you feel like bones" She said.

Crap,I had almost forgotten.

"Uh..yea Iv been overworking myself lately..would you want me to take you back to the school?"

I stuttered as I said this.Guess I was never good at lying after all.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:08 am

Eva let him go, looking somewhat embarrassed, she wasn't a very huggy person. But his blatant lie wasn't left unnoticed. ”... why are you hiding your face” she asks finally, she remembered, although hazily, he had his hood held down almost the whole time. He was hiding something and she wanted to know what it was.

Last edited by Eva on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:19 am

So much for the lie

I realized there was no point in hiding,as a lie over another would certainly pique her curiosity towards the matter.And so slowly,I started to remove the hood,unprepared for the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:37 am

Eva looked a little shocked as Bex removed his hood, what had happened to him? She didn't try to get away, or even show any signs of fear. ”What happened? she was still quite close to him, even with this new development of the whole skeleton thing. She just waited for a response.

Last edited by Eva on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:54 am

After showing it to her,I covered back my face again,with the hood.
Its a long story,lets just say I went on a rampage..and burned out my skin..not to worry though,its growing back..gradually"
I couldn't find ways to explain it better.Once again dead should remain dead.
I guess this is how it should be.Breaking off with chain is forbidden,and I most probably am one of those mortals turned immortal.Demons may not die,but humans can...

Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:09 am

Eva looked at him and nodded, though it didn't make complete sense to her it didn't quite matter. ”Well... when it does grow back... I owe you a kiss” she said, with a small smile appearing on her lips, the first he would of seen since he had saved her the first time. ”I wouldn't mind taking you up on the offer of going back to the school though. If you don't mind” she said, deciding that she had made the whole situation awkward enough already.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:21 am

"A kiss?...yea...sure..a kiss"
Her words resonated in my mind again and again.
A kiss she said...
All this while I was so busy with the fighting that I forgot to take notice of her.Eva was indeed very attractive,but this new perspective of mine made it a little uneasy.Her purple hair fell so perfectly on her forehead,her eyes a deep mystery.Her face held some secret I wanted to decipher,and her body like a time glass.The cruelty of the bandages on her skin were like needles embedded to my heart..which was not fully grown for the moment.

"Well,lets get going then"I said,as I lifted her on my back,and made the way to the school.

THE END
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:46 pm

Rewards

Bex: 3 SP, 2 KP, 300,000 Drachma.
Eva: 3 SP, 2 KP, 300,000 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An unlikely saviour

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2