Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An unlikely saviour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eva

Eva

An unlikely saviour Empty
PostSubject: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:45 am

Eva was cornered, who ever these people were she didn't want to end up in their custody, they looked mean and were told she'd be quite a price on the slave market. "No where to run now, just give up" She was back up against the wall, looking quite injured, many wounds over her body, her hand was even shaking as it held her gun, she wasn't even sure that it had any rounds left. "S-stay back!" it wasn't like her to be scared, but this was too much.. they continued advancing on her, wary of the gun but apparently the prize was worth a flesh wound. She aimed at one of the men, and then pulled the trigger... nothing, nothing happened. She kept pulling the trigger but still, there was no loud crack and a shower of blood... nothing. She even felt tears welling up in her left eye, she shivered and waited for the inevitable

Last edited by Eva on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:09 am

I Got off the university again,being caught up in the room with a sleeping baby and a nosy pet had done the best of me.I had covered myself again,hooded.For some reason I found it safe to carry my weapons.Perhaps I was expecting a fight,or perhaps an unlikely encounter.I walked through the forest trail,now into the town,traveling long distance to find the bazaar,bustling with people.Under these cloth tented stalls were the commoners selling a variety of pottery,cosmetics,edibles,clothing and many other accessories native to this world.Although this loud hassles were just a cover up.I had been told by some country people that slave dealings were the dark trades,the stalls a perfect cover up for them.

Between two stalls,stood an narrow alleyway,extending to the rather filthy part of the bazaar.Upon entering the alleyway, I could hear. ..arguments.Not your daily bargaining argument.Something seemed wrong.Curious,I made my way to the voice,harassment.No doubt this gang of unwelcoming men,were harassing the young girl..so this is the slave dealing?

The girl kept shooting a gun with no ammo.Desperate to break free,but being ganged up seemed unfavorable.

None of my concern...

But something caught my eye...the girl,I was sure..somewhere I had seen her....The Archer!.No doubt about that,but her accuracy was of no use,brute strength was not her forte..it was mine.

I held out rosayan,charging in the flaming ki.

Head shot..the bullet pierced through his head..the flames incinerating his body.Cries of agony escaped his mouth.

"That does for one of you,ill make sure to punish the rest"

I take out homura,ready to attack.

I took rosayan and threw it to her,a weapon better equipped in her hands.

Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 am

Eva was indisposed, she literally didn't realise she was being saved and the gun that was thrown simply clattered to the ground as she was looking away still firing her empty weapon at Bex now, the other man simply ran away, deciding it was better to live instead of get incinerated by what seemed to be a demon. He was very fast though and soon you wouldn't even know he had been here Even though the man was screaming not to kill him, Eva continued shooting, hoping for the very worst. "Leave me alone!!" she cried, but no there was no one left to harm her. How was she to know that.

If Bex moved closer she still wouldn't look, too scared, not of the men but what they had threatened her with. He would notice she had various open wounds, her arm looked like someone had almost broken it again, not quite, but it looked like it hurt.

Last edited by Eva on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:29 am

I raised my demonic hand,forcing my ki that had been imbued into rosayan to attract itself to my hands again,pulling the gun back to its master.

"Tch ..cowards"

It was the first time I saw her cry.But then I didn't know her that well.Upon closer look I realized they had done a number on her.

"Who were they?"

I asked,perhaps I knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:38 am

Eva, after a few minutes, would finally calm down enough to stop. She opened her right eye and looked to see... something.. it looked familiar but some how she couldn't put her finger on it. “Slavers... They were slavers” she said, sniffing somewhat as she did so, looking to the ground to see one of her attackers dead.. the other must of escaped a similar fate... Curious and somewhat worried that she had been saved by something even worse she plucked up the courage to ask who ever this was a question “... who are you?” she sounded scared, her voice shaky and she looked as if she was about to just fall over, barely keeping herself standing. She tried harder to make out who this was, but her vision was blurred somewhat.. she couldn't even see clearly.

Last edited by Eva on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:54 am

I looked around the area to find clues to whatever had happened here prior to my entry,no luck.The place suddenly fell quiet.I examined her again,she seemed calm now,although scared a little.

"Rest assured,its me,bex"

One would have to go to extreme length for this savagery.Was she too being slaved? The mere thought of it made my blood boil...if its there somewhere.
As a lost wanderer searching for his path,forever wondering into different worlds,one had to accustom themselves with the ugly side of this world.But as a warrior he could not rest,until he punished the wrong doers.Such vile act made these humans no less than the demons he used to fight.

"What happened?"

I asked,preparing myself to unleash hell soon.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:12 pm

Eva looked a little surprised.. she hadn't seen Bex since back at that tower they had defended. She had been injured then too, not quite as bad as she looked now though. She decided it would be best to just sit down, sliding down the wall while pulling her legs up to her chest, hugging them close. ”Hello Bex... I'm sorry you have to see me like this” she was apologising for something that didn't really seem to be her fault, she must be quite bad.

”I don't really remember.. they said someone had told them I'd be worth a lot on the market... so they attacked me but I ran away, then they cornered me... and... I... you saved me” she seemed to be having trouble going through these events, and it wasn't really explaining much.

Last edited by Eva on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Reality struck me head on as I analyzed the situation at hand.Fuming over what had happened made no sense.The archer seemed in a dire situation.Although I housed a impure being I somehow relied on it to keep me alive,I the container must be safe in order for the demon to survive.During my time of pinch he would heal me.Slowly,but gradually.The archer on the other hand didn't have this luxury..or curse.My inability to heal anyone other than myself resulted in me being useless in such situations.

"We should get you checked out somewhere,you don't look good"

Although the bazaar was full of people,a infirmary did cross my way,if not completely heal,perhaps some help,even little was better than nothing.

Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:01 am

Eva looked up, it sounded like something of an idea. Though, it looked like she was having some trouble trying to stand, needing to use the wall as a support and even then she was very shaky. ”That... that would be nice..” she didn't seem the type to ask for help, he would have to offer if he wanted to help her at all. The archer looked around somewhat, she was missing one of her guns.. or she thought she was, one was in her hand and the other holstered on her hip, she really didn't feel well.

Last edited by Eva on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:10 am

There wasn't much time to think.I picked her up,resting her onto my back.I tried to rush as fast as I could.For once I was glad about this new body I had acquired.My weight was comparatively less.Less than I would have imagined,making it fast for me to run up to the infirmary.The bazaar was bustling as usual.I took another path,one that connected the infirmary from the roofs.Although the climb took a little while,I managed to reach the infirmary pretty soon.

I reached at the threshold of the entrance.The nurses gave me a mysterious look.

"Cure her" I said,nothing more and nothing less.

"Oh dear,she doesn't look too good,we'll have to call in a stretcher and get her checked up..please be patient" The nurse replied

Soon enough the stretcher arrived,and she was rushed to the room ahead.

I sat in the waiting area,confused and perhaps worried.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:40 pm

Eva felt quite strange being carried around like that, but wasn't complaining if this was going to get her to feeling better, he would notice she was still shaking somewhat. Upon arrival at the infirmary, the nurses would carry her away into one of the rooms. About half hour later, she would walk out with what looked like bandages all over her. The most prominent would be a one that wrapped around her head, over he left eye. Her left arm was in a sling, and other than that she would have a few wrapped around her legs and a few on her arm.. she looked a little better having been cleaned up and all.

Walking over, still looking very slightly unsteady, she would move over to Bex. ”Thank you.. I probably wouldn't of made it here without your help” she said, with a small smile on her lips, he would probably notice she wasn't shaking anymore.

Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Now that one problem was out of the way,it was time to discuss the other.Although I felt a little weird telling her,but it was time for revenge.

"What do you plan to do now?" I ask her,fully aware that shes physically and perhaps mentally unfit to confront her enemies,but also aware of the anger that might start boiling inside her,knowing she was unable to deal with them alone,of course now things had changed.

I had a lot of things going on in my mind,and I would least expect her to fight,but her tormented mind might not let her rest any further,might not let her have a peaceful nap,might make her regret to live through the horrible event.Her only hope,her ray to salvation would be their utter defeat,their demise.I was more than ready to be her guardian angel,to pass her judgment,to make them suffer.

I gripped tight to homura,which rested besides me.My bones cracked open,and my determination was like a wild tiger subdued in chains,waiting for his time to rise.All that was needed was her choice.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:33 am

Eva looked torn, she wasn't sure what she should do about what had happened... one assailant still lived and was probably scared out of his mind at the demon that had slain his comrade... he deserved to die, he needed to pay!.. but would it put Bex in a dangerous situation, what if he had other friends? What if he failed?.. I...I think they should pay for what they did” she would eventually say, though she didn't sound one hundred percent sure it should be enough for Bex, it was what he seemed to want to do after all.

Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:47 am

The words of approval had arrived.I looked up at her through the shadowy hood,reconsidering if I should take her with me for not.If i was to punish them,she needed to be there,she needed to see them die.
Unsure if she was able to walk or not,I picked her up and rested her on my back like before.The sun was going down and dawn was approaching.

The cold wind almost managed to blow of my hood,though I bent my head down to avoid it.
I made my way back to the market,only to find that emptiness had replaced the long shaded cloth sheltered stalls.Perhaps the bazaar had closed for the day.

I jumped onto the roof of a rather tall building.Tiling my head to check up on her.

"I cant manage to locate were they are,mind helping out?"
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:15 am

Eva wasn't sure she needed this much help to move about, but it was going to speed them up a bit. As he jumped on top of the building she looked around momentarily. ”They are in that building over there, that is where I woke up she hadn't told him the whole story, but that didn't matter. She was ready to seem them all die now, she needed to see them die. She pointed out the building in question, it looked like it wasn't guarded.

Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:50 am

I stealthily made my way to the back of the building.It seemed like an abandoned warehouse,perfect for slave trading.Although it seemed as a run down warehouse,aged and abandoned,voices could be heard.Whisperings..

I made my way to the front door,large and closed,unwelcoming to anyone,warding off wanderers from the wicked and wild acts being commenced inside.The voices became more clear than before,perhaps the slavers were near the door.The voices were in fact moans.One women..no wait 2...I wasn't sure,the whisperings and moans overlapped each other.Faint words could be made out.

"no wait..no please not there..."One seemed to say.
"You cant...no..stop it...aah.."Said another.

It was evident as to what exactly was going on inside.Since these were slavers,it was not surprising they could stoop so low.Perhaps I did well,coming on time,for now I know what awaited the archer had I not come.

I tilted my head back,aware that she too could hear it,but pretending that she didn't.

"Maybe..I should go further..alone.."
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Hearing the sounds from outside the warehouse, Eva seemed to tense up. Something was wrong but she wasn't going to say what it was. She nodded to Bex, and as soon as she touched the ground she would move away, away from the sounds and the horrible people inside the accursed building. "Get them all..." she says.

Last edited by Eva on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:25 pm

She slid down,and crept away from the building,nodding to me before going.Her last words resonated within my mind,even though it hadn't been long since she left."Get them all.."

I will,ill make sure of that.Saying so I stepped forth into what was about to become a battlefield,blood was about to be spilled,lives were to be lost.I gripped onto my sword,and made my way to the warehouse,which for some people might be a nightmarish castle,a strong hold were lives were traded,dignity and self respect trashed and discarded.To this very moment one of many such act continued inside the wooden walls.I swung the sword at the door,slicing it apart.

As faint rays made their way inside,things became more clear,2 women and 2 men.Women fully undressed,while men exposed their manly-hood.Women subdued,tied up and men claiming dominance over them.As they saw me,they left unfinished business to where it was,knowing their share of flesh could not get away.

Both were monstrously huge,bald and obese.
Although this was their physique.No opponent could ignore the massive muscular arms they both possessed.They both carried weapons,and were also fully armored.Scars played around their entire body,telling their own story,a story about the warriors that stood in front of me,and the memories of battles they had gone through.

"Aah so its you..."The hoarse voice resonated throughout the warehouse
"Its the hindrance.."the other one said,his voice slightly different than the first one,yet still heavy.

I raised my sword,and took my stance,ready to attack.

"Now that we are introduced..lets get this over with"
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:10 am

Eva felt very guilty, she should be in there helping him. This wasn't his fight, these men were not his enemies... so why was he attacking them. From her position outside, she drew her gun and looked to the warehouse... she really wanted to stay away, to just wait it out.. but she couldn't. Loading it with one of her few remaining clips, it was a little difficult with one hand but she managed.. before sighing heavily... readying herself as she stood and moved off, towards the warehouse and inside. Revisiting the place made her shake somewhat, but she had to get over her fears... it wasn't time to run away now. She managed to find her way around the place, kicking in a door behind the men, who were effectively surrounded. She said nothing, just held her shaky hand at one of them, ready to fire.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:26 am

It would seem I couldn't convince her after all.Although some part of me did believe this was inevitable.The same,the agony tht clutched her very soul to its core,the disgusted feeling of being assaulted,helpless and weak,must have driven her.Must have provided her strength to stand up,holding her weapon,ready to shoot at the damned imbeciles.

Although her bravery,her courage and mental strength were all app-laudable,but she had just pointed at herself a double edged sword.Her weapon was unlike my sword,a sure kill a instant defeat.But by exposing herself to them,she had lost all hope of surviving should they somehow dodge,or perhaps stand up after taking the bullet.Seeing their Armour that protected not all but some part of them.Should she get ht in the condition she was,all the efforts to save her would go in vein.Some odd part of me made me believe that I actually did want to protect her,not out of a sudden rush of righteousness,rather a caring feeling,that of a comrade..or more.

The silent moments slipped by,and both men stuck their back to each other.Massive and dominating bald looking figures,the size enough to scare the living hell out of anyone.One of them,held a battered butcher knife,staled with blood.The other wore spiked gauntlets.The butcher knife faced me,while the spiked gauntlet chose the archer as his meat.Now it was a matter of time,the first move would trigger a chain of events,and the battle would began.

"It seems the warrior has a girlfriend brother Aibus" said the one with gauntlets.

"not to worry Garren,after this little hindrance,shes ours to feed on.Make sure you don't hurt her...much.

Both their feet,dragged behind a sheet of dust as they charged towards us,ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:58 am

Eva stepped back as the men stood back to back... they were going to hurt her again. She almost dropped her weapon, but with some effort she didn't. She stopped and watched the man running at her.. every single muscle in her body wanted her to run away, but she didn't. She held the gun upwards, and he would notice her eye glowing slightly, giving her something of a demonic look about her.. and it would be the last thing the man ever saw. As soon after two shots would sound from her side of the room. Precisely going through the slits needed for him to see, the large calibre round ricocheting around inside the metal helmet ultimately being his downfall. He managed two steps, before falling at her feet.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:25 am

As soon as both of them began to charge in their respective directions,the archer..now gunning,quickly shot her side,finishing the brute instantly,removing all traces of uncertainty and doubt regarding her from my mind.
Now that she was finished,I had to too.
The brute charged like a wild bull to a red cloth,the knife in his hand both massive and dangerous.

"You shall pay!" was all he said,before I fast stepped towards him,changing my direction quickly and swiftly to his side,thanks to the sudden loss of weight giving me enough speed boost.Before he could turn around to face me,I vertically dug my sword right into his skull.A cracking voice,and it popped open,blood gushing down,his scream of merciless agony filled the room,slow death was the least I could present him with.

Now only the hilt of homura was visible,the blade bathing in his blood.Once inside,I channeled flaming ki into it,burning him from the inside.At once he caught fire,and soon started to disintegrate.I pulled back my sword as he burnt to his death.

May you not,rest in piece"
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:38 am

The glow in Eva's eye subsided, and she dropped her gun. It was over, and the villans who had attacked her before were dead. Why did she not feel any different? She looked to the scared women bound nearby and quickly went to them and fumbled with the knots but soon deftly untied them. The two quickly made their own escape which left Eva alone with Bex once again. She stood up, she had stopped shaking now. ”I... don't feel any better” she admits, though she did feel a lot safer knowing that they were dead.

Last edited by Eva on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:30 am

"whats the matter?Do you not feel well?are you ok?"

I looked at her with a confused glance.Did we leave something behind?Did we kill the wrong people?
No,it was obvious that these brutes were slave traders,the women and their mentioning of hindrance,proved enough.

Did we finish the job?Or has all this just begun?
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:47 am

”I don't know... killing them... it didn't help” she wasn't sure what she should of done.. helping those women made her feel better, but that was about it. She moved to pick up her weapon and holster it. She then turned to Bex and walked over to him. ”You don't know how much you helped me today.. thank you” she invaded his personal space and gave him something of a one armed hug. "... you feel like bones" a very odd thing to say.

Last edited by Eva on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely saviour   An unlikely saviour Empty

Back to top Go down

An unlikely saviour

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: The Confederacy :: Bosporus-