Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evil Characters Big Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:21 am

Just then, the shadow minnion materialized next to Aizen, and played back the echo of the werewolfs message. "Yes you are. We just need to break into the vault. We just need you to keep them busy for a few more minutes. Once we send you the message, run away as fast as you can and we'll teleport to you once your safe. I've instructed my minions to obey your every command, and you should be harder to hurt and deal more damage with that armor. Just stay there till we give the signal and keep them busy". With that, the shadow bender sent the minion back to its sender. Hopefully she could handle those guards.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:44 am

The shadow minion appeared before Kitty again and played the message Aizen said. There are more guards...? A twig snapped behind Kitty, she could hear a metal weapon slice the night air. Using her speed she lept away as the sword came down with amazing strength. Kitty hissed and lunged at the guard snapping her jaws around his wrist biting it clean off. The guard screamed in pain and ran off. "Make him knock himself out before he can go alert the others. Kitty instructed a shadow minion.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:09 am

Obeying its new mast- mistress the minion sought out to do just that, tripping the guard as he attempted to escape and then covering him with its inky shadow blackness. The guard remained restrained, but as soon as the minion tried to move, he began fighting again. Thus the minion had to stay with the man until the man either passed out or its mistress came and defeated him. Mean while, nine other shadow minions stood between Kitty and about a dozen angry guards.

OOC; the guard which snuck up behind you is immobilized and you cannot order that minion to do anything until you have knocked that guard out. Additionaly, you have nine other minions at your disposal and 12 other guards who want to kill you. Right now your only defense from them is the minions between you and the guards unless you want to join the fray yourself.

You see this is kinda why I asked beforehand if you wanted to go training so that you could learn a new combat spell or something like that...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:54 am

Nyorai: Evocem vos, Mortimer *your last name* and Kitty *your last name*

Umi summoned the two quarreling ministrae to his side, he needed the door open and aside from Yoko Mortimer had the strongest penetrating power.

Nyorai: Hey AIZEN! Open the door so we can get out before reinforcements arrive.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:05 am

*sigh*. "Now Nyori, first of all you don't need to break down this door. it has a key slot right here, Mortimer ssaid as he gestured to the small whole in the vault door. "In order to open it, the keyed person has to input the key into that slot and supply it with magical power. So..." Mortimer said as he began solidifying the shadow in the keyhole so that it fit into the lock perfectly, just have the keyed guy touch the door and it'll open now...problem solved"...

OOC; don't call me to break down doors when all it takes is a bit of headology to figure out a problem, and if you say that there is no hole and the door needs to be opened by force then okay, I'll make a giant fist and break it, but personally, I think that's unnecessary and painful for me to do with a disslocated shoulder...
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:11 am

Kitty smiled at Aizen and Nyori, "When will it be a good time to change back?" she asked. "Considering that i'd probably faint."
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:16 am

Nyorai: Yes but the praetor has the key, and i kinda tossed him out the window...(into the lake)
So break it down! and yes please change back
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:26 am

*sigh* You owe me a free healing. Wrapping as many layers around his arm as he could, Aizen didn't stop until he had an arm that was the size of a giants. This time he had added brassknuckles as well and hopped that would make it easier to break the door down. Winding up Mortimer punched the door as hard as he could. And he was right, punching a door that big and that hard sends a shockwave through your body which hurts like hell... especially when one of your arms is disslocated. Gasping in pain, Mortimer looked up at the door. Although damaged it was still not broken. Winding up again, he punched the door, even harder this time. With this attack the door crumpled almost like a tin can, yet still it remained firmly bolted to the door. In pain once again from the reverbration of his own attack, Aizen grit his teeth and hissed at the awful sensation.

Giving the door one last punch, it flew off its hinges and smacked into the wall at the opposite end of the room. Sweating profusely as he weathered the next spasm, Mortimer calmed down enough to gesture with his good arm and say "Ladies first...".
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:29 am

Kitty nodded at Aizen and walked through. "If I change back you would have to carry me for the rest of night." She told Nyorai.

Last edited by Kitty on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:32 am

Umi: here take the broom, I cant lift people up, i have no upper body strength...

Umi entered the room after the others, he grabbed as much gold, jewels and magic stuff as he could carry in his bag, even a bottle of IXIIR high priced medicine that could cure any ailment.

Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:38 am

Scooping the loot that he could carry into the bags with is giant arm, Mortimer actually made a few shadowbags so he could carry everything out. "So,any idea how we're gettin out of here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:41 am

Nyorai: Teleportation of course, Tathagata is outside waiting for us. Did everyone get their fill of treasure for a while?
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:43 am

Kitty looked at Nyorai with a puzzled expression, "How am I supposed to pick up anything in this form!?"
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:00 am

"Easy", Mortimer said as he transformed the armor hat was still on her body into a set of shadow arms and bags. "start scoopin" he directed as the arms began putting the treasure into the sacks slung across kitty's back. "I'm ready to go, just give Kitty a minute or two and her bags should be full"...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:04 am

Nyorai: Charm-san Charm-san, Let my mind speak! Alright Tathagata, you can summon me back at any time, then i'll get the two of you.

Umi packed his stuff as tight as possible so he could fit everything he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Mortimer surveyed the vault one last time. They had gathered pretty much everything they could given their limited time and inability to move anything larger than a desk. But still it was a nice haul. Currently Mortimer had four bags with him, the first two were normal and contained the normal selection of drachma, gems and other assorted valuables. The other two sacks were composed of his shadow and contained every item in the vault he thought might be remotely magical, but were more llikely than not just expensive paper weights. Still, no one really knew what those objects could do so he would have to examine them more thoroughly once they got back to the school. Still he was both dreading and excited by the impending examination. At once he felt like it would be too much trouble and that he would rather sleep instead yet at the same time he had an uncharacteristic fascination with them. It was strange but he was actually looking forward to unraveling the magical secrets these trinkets must hold. Shaking off the odd sensation Mortimer decided he would decide what to do with them once he got back. Then he could sleep or examine them. At this last thought, Mortimer felt the teleportation spell activating as he was pulled across the many miles to the meeting place.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Tathagata: Evocem Te! Umibouzu Rjuusui

Yoko summoned Umi to the meeting place, who then summoned Kitty and Mortimer, seeing their mission was accomplished, he departed with the other knowing their mission was accomplished.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:12 am

Rewards:

Albeiro: 2 SP, 2 MP and 100,000 Drachma.
Umi: 2 SP, 2 MP and 100,000 Drachma.
Yoko: 2 SP, 1 KP and 100,000 Drachma.
Kitty: 2 SP, 2 MP and 100,000 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil Characters Big Mission   Evil Characters Big Mission - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evil Characters Big Mission

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2