Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oberon Ryuujin, Dragon Teacher of the Elements

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oberon

Oberon

Male Posts : 34

Oberon Ryuujin, Dragon Teacher of the Elements - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oberon Ryuujin, Dragon Teacher of the Elements   Oberon Ryuujin, Dragon Teacher of the Elements - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:12 am

So what am I in all of this? The guinea pig to set the basis for all Dragon-Race/Draconians/Ryujin/WTF?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Oberon Ryuujin, Dragon Teacher of the Elements   Oberon Ryuujin, Dragon Teacher of the Elements - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:13 am

Hahaha. XD

Name your class WTF?, and they don't have any objections. :shiney:
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Oberon

Oberon

PostSubject: Re: Oberon Ryuujin, Dragon Teacher of the Elements   Oberon Ryuujin, Dragon Teacher of the Elements - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:16 am

I know, everyone just keeps throwing suggestions out, so I keeps getting the feeling that I'm some sort of small rodent that's being experimented upon.

And maybe I should just name the Race WTF?. The Class is still Mage Duelist, since Dragon/etc. is just his Race.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Oberon Ryuujin, Dragon Teacher of the Elements   Oberon Ryuujin, Dragon Teacher of the Elements - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:22 am

draconian makes you sound like a scaly lizard guy with beady eyes, Ryu-ichizokujin means "Dragon-Clansmen" and its japanese, which makes it cooler
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Oberon Ryuujin, Dragon Teacher of the Elements   Oberon Ryuujin, Dragon Teacher of the Elements - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:23 am

It doesn't really matter... Confused
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Oberon

Oberon

PostSubject: Re: Oberon Ryuujin, Dragon Teacher of the Elements   Oberon Ryuujin, Dragon Teacher of the Elements - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:18 am

yeah, I suppose that would make more sense. Plus I was kinda thinking the same thing about the Draconian bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oberon Ryuujin, Dragon Teacher of the Elements   Oberon Ryuujin, Dragon Teacher of the Elements - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oberon Ryuujin, Dragon Teacher of the Elements

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2