Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pass of Sammath Naur (Free to join, no pvp)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

The Pass of Sammath Naur (Free to join, no pvp) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pass of Sammath Naur (Free to join, no pvp)   The Pass of Sammath Naur (Free to join, no pvp) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:16 am

"Hm?" Larita ponders. The girl was all flushed and embarrassed over what she had just said, although Larita protruded ignorance. "Sure! I'll stay with you for the time being!" Larita cheerfully remarks. "We can do all types of things, hehe." Larita giggles. She had never had a sleep over before, even in the Everlast School. It was kind of exciting. Despite Larita's innocent message, they could also be taken another way...
Back to top Go down
Magari

Magari

Female Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: The Pass of Sammath Naur (Free to join, no pvp)   The Pass of Sammath Naur (Free to join, no pvp) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:23 am

Magari gave a small, tentative, barely a shadow, of a smile to Larita, even as she tried her best to fight down the healthy blush on her face. "I... I think I'd like that..." Magari said shyly, opening the door to her own cottage she turned on the lights. "S-sorry... about the mess... I haven't... Been home... In a while. U-uhm, you can keep your coat on... Until I get the heat started at any rate... Um... Welcome to my home." The house itself was like the village, cosy and serene. Well, aside from the rather thick layers of dust covering everything, but that was soon removed by Magari via magic.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: The Pass of Sammath Naur (Free to join, no pvp)   The Pass of Sammath Naur (Free to join, no pvp) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:29 am

"It's not that bad, hehe." Larita reassures Magari, although being a part of one of the richest families in the world, she's already seen enough of the world to see things a lot messier than this. It made her happy that she left her home. "So what do you want to do? Board games or something else, hehe?" Larita cheerfully states as they rest for the night.

A few days had passed, the snowstorm had calmed and they had decided to set off once again. The journey will be tough, but Larita vowed to do her best to protect Magari.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pass of Sammath Naur (Free to join, no pvp)   The Pass of Sammath Naur (Free to join, no pvp) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pass of Sammath Naur (Free to join, no pvp)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2