Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light Empty
PostSubject: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:34 am

Okay, first of all, there's loads of questions about pactios, characters, spells, etc... However, some of these questions were actually at the back on volume 28/29 and has been recently translated by some people.

This was NOT translated by me, thanks to Zefyris and the Vetus wordpress.

(PS. I've sorted questions about by catergory, that is it).
(PPS. The brackets aren't done by Ken Akamatsu, but the translator).
(PPPS. The '[ ]' were done by me...)

Volume 28 + 29

Pactios (yeah, we had to start with this XD)

I don’t really understand the relationship between Pactio Cards and Artifact Cards.
The Pactio Card is the “card of the proof of contract” – when only the functions related to the Artifact are available, that is an Artifact Card (I’m guessing Akamatsu means the copy cards the partners get). There are also Pactio Cards with no Artifacts.

Within 3-A, who would Akamatsu-sensei want to Pactio with?
Kakizaki, I guess…? (lol)

Can there only be one Artifact for one person? Or, only one kind of Artifact?
In most cases there can only be one kind of Artifact per person, but there are cases where one partner has multiple types. Also, for beginners, it is possible that only a weaker version of the Artifact shown on the Card can be summoned (read: Sword of Exorcism).

When Fate’s girls Pactio’d, did they kiss?
That’s probably the case. Of course, that’s assuming Fate has a soul.

Even though Kotarou isn’t a mage, can he still do a Pactio?
Both mana-users and ki-users can be the master in a Pactio. In the event that the master in a Pactio doesn’t have strong mana or ki, then the contract will still be established, but an Artifact Card will not be possible.

With Al’s other cards, the art is all the same. So why does the new SetsunaxKonoka Card have different art?
It’s a different version of the Artifact Card. Looks like it’s because it was an important contract to Setsuna…? [Lol, so that's what decided it!? XD]

Can Pactios be performed both ways? Say, right now, Negi is the master and Konoka is the attendant. Would it be possible to make a new Pactio if Konoka was the master and Negi was the attendant?
The relationship of master and attendant changes based on how it’s written inside the contract’s magic circle. A reverse contract is possible. [That's actually pretty helpful in this... Didn't expect it'd be position]

Does Negi-kun’s Pactio still exist after the match?
Negi returned the card and canceled the contract with Theodora at the same time when Ako and the others were released from their collars.

Do Doll Contracts have Artifacts?
As with Vampire Contracts, it seems that they do not have Artifacts. There is no announcement of a Pactio Card, either.

Since Setsuna has two different Artifacts, can she use both at the same time?
She can, and in that case, she would be powered by both Negi and Konoka (but of course, Shinmeiryuu techniques don’t need mana). [Now, now people, no making 100 contracts and having them all empower you... xD]

Can you hide in and stay inside Kaede’s Artifact forever?
It’s possible, but there is a condition – whether or not it’s an Official Contract. As it is only a Provisional Contract, there is a time limit, so even Artifacts aren’t eternal.

Is there a Pactio between Negi-sense~ and Eva-chan?!
Eva: Well, if I am the Master, then maybe… ufufu.

How do you read the name of tatsumiya mana on the old pactio card ?
A : マナアルカナ (mana arcana)

Q : Can shiori also copy the artifact ? Isn’t she completely overpowered then ?
A : For things like clothes, equipments, and accessories, she can only copy the shape. She cannot copy the ability.

Q : Did Rakan and Nagi really kissed ?
A : There are various ways to do a pactio. For example, between Chachamaru and Eva, it’s a doll contract (You can do it even without a soul). That’s why concluding that Rakan did kiss Nagi is over hasty. However, there’s no proof either that they didn’t kiss (laughs).

Spells, Weapons, Situations, etc...

Can the shield of a mage of average power defend against bullets?
If prepared in advance, then it is possible. However, it wouldn’t make it in time if the shot is already fired.

What would happen if you Complexio a disarmament spell with Magia Erebea?
It would become a disarming punch.

Where does Kaede keep her giant shuriken?
When traveling, it’s split into four, folded on top of each other, and carried on the back.

Character Related

In Rakan’s independent film Rakan fought Eishun – if it was a serious fight, who would win?
They would probably tie. Though Rakan has less weaknesses.

Why is Negi so cool and cute?
Heredity.

During Period 40 of Volume 4, during Konoka’s flashback scene, is the little dog Kotarou?
They look alike, but it’s a different dog. (I never even noticed this…)

Is the Headmaster strong?
Quite. He has a certain special ability. [I'm expecting something from him!!]

Since Professor Akashi is a mage, does that means Yuuna has magic power too?
It’s highly likely. Also, as her mother was a pure ‘knight’ type, it is also possible for her to take up that kind of power as well.

Is Asuna such an idiot because that powerful memory curse killed off her brain cells?
I don’t think there was much loss of brain cells (^^;;) but that is more or less the feel of it.

There was a Kugimiya-Kotarou flag during the MahoraFest, but has there been any progress?
It can’t be completely denied. To be honest, their personalities are a great match. It seems easy to have scenes of them getting along normally.

If the dual swords given to Chao are from her master, does that Ku’s master was proficient with both bare-handed and sword arts?
Yes. Ku Fei herself is unusually proficient with weapons, which shows in her Pactio Artifact.

What relation does Konoka have with Motoko of Love Hina?
Every generation, the Konoe house looks for bodyguards from the Shinmeiryuu. However, the only contact actually shown is that one scene in Konoka’s childhood where Motoko and Tsuruko visited.

Does Tatsumiya-san have both eyes as demon eyes?
Only the left. It can see the true forms of demonic beings, and is used for extreme-range shots. Normally, it isn’t active.

What’s Chao’s IQ?!
It’s been decided a long time ago that her IQ is 300. Maybe seriously.

How does Ayaka communicate with Zazie, who never talks?
It seems to be an obvious power of class representatives to understand the intentions of their classmates.

When will Zazie be active in the story?
It’s planned for her true form to be revealed in the last arc.

Are they horns on Theodora's head?
Yes, this a feature of her species named the Areas.

Fate has this impression of being ridiculously powerful, but in Volume 6 he was caught by Negi’s ‘binding wind arrow’ and even got punched in the face. That just seems impossible.
It was because he underestimated Negi. Considering he had already petrified Eishun, there is no mistaking that he is ridiculously powerful.

I want to see the manga that Saotome Haruna had crated so, can we see it?
It is for woman-only and rated 18+.

There was a character called Pao 2 obsessed with boobs but, was this character designed to be female right from the start?
Yes. It was designed with the motive to do a "In fact she's a woman...".

Q: Why did you made chamo an Ermine? Usually, in mage's stories, the main character pet is a cat, a bird, or something like this. Please tell us about the "birth" (TL: IE: how he was created by akamatsu) of Chamomile.
A: I took it from " kamo ga negi shotte yatte kita" (TL literally, the duck came carrying with him the spring onion (kamo= wild duck, negi= spring onion as you may know). IE, ready for cooking. AFAIK, it's a Japanese way to say that someone is a gullible dupe.).

Q: In the 180th chapter / 20th volume, there's a scene when konoka did a phone call to nekane, but, in fact konoka didn't call and it was just acting?
A: That's probably the case. Nekane answer phone calls, but this was a little too fast.

Q: Why does Anya make a fuss over big breasts?
A: She has a big complex. (laughs)

Q: How come chachamaru was able to become little?
A: The age deceiving pills are an illusion-based medicine. As soon as it enter your mouth, you change in a "bam". It's not that she brought a loli-body with her.

Q: why is yue, who doesn't disguise herself, not arrested because of her wanted status?
A: It is forbidden to arrest people in the Ariadne scholarship section as long as he's wishing to learn(Even if it's a demon or a criminal). In Yue's case, looks like she will never be arrested for her whole life. (laughs)

Q: Why can the classmates communicate even in the mundus magicus?
A: It's thanks to a translation magic (it's a really basic magic)
[TL : You know, I think I want this ability... ^^"]

Q:How did chamo survived in the middle of that snow storm?
A: As an ermine, he loves cold places. (chamo's saying: "that's a lie!")

Q: Why isn't negi using telepathy with yue? Even though she has a card...
A: On Yue's armor, there is a function which grant her resistance to mind attacks. And on the battleships, there are anti-magic shields which are expanded. Telepathy cannot go through.

Ken Akamatsu

Q: Which tankoubon's front cover does akamatsu sensei like the most?
A: I kinda like the 19th...

Q: About the back cover character's presentations, what will you do after you covered all the girls of class 3 A?
A: I have plans to continue to do the characters presentations , in order of importance.

Q: It seems like akamatsu sensei was using a Mac before, but are you still using one?
A: Even now, I'm still liking Mac a lot. I'm currently using a G5. And I want a SE30...

Q:When you're a little hungry while working, what do you eat?
A: A lot of time, it's cup ramen...

Q: From now on, what is your ambition with negima?
A: Finishing nicely the story. (laughs)

Q: Currently in Akamatsu sensei staff, is there more people of the "big breast faction" of the small breast faction"? And also is your work influenced by the most numerous faction? (Tl : yeah, there is someone who asked this, and what's more, Akamatsu sensei is actually answering seriously and publishing this in a tankoubon. WTF.)
A : their influence are competing with each other. Our work isn't influenced by this.

Q: why is the "!" of "negima!" becoming a "◎"?
A: Ah, you're right! (laughs)

Volume 30

Q : Nagi has done a provisional pactio with Albireo and Rakan but, has he done one with Zecht and Gateau?
A: He hasn't done one with Gateau. And since Zecht is his master, there is no contract yet either.

Q: Is there someone who taught Rakan about the Magia Erebea that he used? Or did he put it in practice by himself?
A:Since Rakan is a genius, be it magia erebea or shinmeiryuu, he can put it in practice just by seeing it.

Q : Zecht looks like a child but, in reality, how old is he?
A: Like Eva, It looks like he was born several hundred of years ago.

Q: If Takamichi and Kurt were to fight now, who would be stronger?
A: Since Kurt is busy as a member of the government, he may have fallen behind Takamichi when it comes to battle power...

Q: I think that Eishun san looks too old compared with Rakan...
A: Eishun's face already looked older than his real age in the past. And Rakan's species has a long life span, so he doesn't age much.

Q: About Albireo Imma's hair, its aspect looks different now that it was in the past. Is there some purpose behind this?
A: Good job noticing this! Of course, there is a purpose behind it.

Q: Is Tsukuyomi human? Or is she half something?
A: Tsukuyomi is human. It's just that when you are controlled by the dark part of shinmeiryuu, your eyes become demon-like.

Q: Homura has the power to create fire with her left eye but, is it a power that she had since birth?
A: For the time being, this is the artifact power but, this is also a knowledge that she had since birth. Please think of it as a strengthened image.

Q: Why does Tamaki not wear any panties?
A: Because she has an huge tail, she can't wear any panties. her species never wear panties.

Q: There was some kind of final battle between nagi's party and fate's party but what happened to the toughs fire user and water user?
A: They were killed by Rakan and Zecht. On Fate side, the only one who survived is the black wizard.

Q: Was Koyomi's artifact also granted by Fate?
A: Indeed. her name is also a codename that fate gave to her. This name come from her abilities, her real name being something else.

Q : In the 106th chapter, Takamichi hold something in this mouth with a "mogo" sound, so is it some tool used for escaping?
A: Yes. Due to arrangements from the standpoint of story development, I wasn't able to draw the moment when they escaped. This is a regretful conception failure.

Q: As a mage, how strong is teacher Akashi?
A: His field being investigation and analysis, he isn't that strong compared with battle-oriented teachers.

Q: What is "beard-glasses sensei" Kataragi san 's magic activation tool? He doesn't hold anything in his hand, and doesn't have a ring either... Could it be, the sun glasses are the magic activation tool?
A: This is quite possible (laughs). There wasn't a single time- and won't be any in the future either- a scene with him casting magic without wearing his sun glasses.

Q: Is Donnet the partner of the headmaster of Meldianna Magic School?
A: Yes. She was already depicted in the 15th chapter. Actually, because of that, she's still single in her forties.

Q: Is there any relations between Negi's magia erebea Patterns and Chao's spell patterns which are on her body?
A : Indeed, there is a relation. And in both case, using it too much means walking toward the path of destruction.

Q: Who's the strongest between Konoe Konoemon and the headmaster of the Meldianna magic school?
A: I think that they're around the same level. (TL: which means, since the ULTIMATE GUIDE BOOK clearly state that Konoe Konoemon is stronger than Takamichi, that Meldianna Magic School headmaster is also stronger than Takamichi!)

Q: Is Nita sensei the same character than Nita sensei from "Ai ga tomaranai"? And there's a rumor around that a former teacher of Akamatsu sensei is the motif?
A: They are the same character. The model is my homeroom teacher from high school, and he also appears in a work I made in my debut that won a magazine's "newcommer price" .

Q: In which club does Goutokuji Kaoru belong to ?
A: The cheerleader club. (TL : not the same than the 3 girls from 3-A, which is named "mahora cheer-leading", cheer-leading being in English).

Q: How does Chachazero move?
A: She moves thanks to eva's magic. Because of this, in the mahora campus where eva has her magic restricted, she is unable to move fully.

Q: What happened to the high school students Eiko and Naoya after the festival?
A: Eiko still hasn't noticed the feelings of Naoya. She probably won't notice them for a while.

Q:Are Yuki chan and Haruki kun doing fine?
A: Since Yuki has a positive personality, they 're probably doing fine.

Q: Natsume Megumi is controlling the school with Akashi sensei but, could it be that she's super smart up to the level of Hakase?
A: The level of Hakase isn't in her reach but, as an operator, she is excellent. On top of this,she excel at offensive magic, so she's quite a useful fellow.

Q: Is it okay for Kotarou to not hide his dog ears and tail?
A: As long as he's in this campus, they'll just think that he's disguised so that's probably fine. This is a place where even robots go unnoticed after all...

Q: Is the reason why Takane always end naked the fact that she has almost no defensive power?
A: Among magic students, Takane's defensive power is top class. It's just that every time, she choose the wrong opponent to pick a fight with...

Q: Sakura Mei has an artifact but, who's her master?
A: The master is Takane. BTW, Takane's also the master of Natsume Megumi. She 's quite the popular onee sama.

Q: What was doing Ninomiya sensei when she was still a student?
A: Of course, she was doing rhythmic sports gymnastics. Her proportions are quite fine as well.

Q: Are Nekane and Negi real siblings? If that's so, could it be that Nekane has an enormous magical power as well?
A: They aren't real sibling. And Nekane's magical power isn't significant.

Q: How does Ricardo set his hair?
A: Even if he doesn't set it, his hair naturally take this shape (laughs).

Q: Is Beatrix Emily's servant?
A: They didn't do a provisional pactio so, she isn't her official partner. It feels more like she's serving her because Emily is from an high class family, .

Q: How high is the battle ability of Craig?
A: As the main fighter of his party, he's quite strong. It seems like his battle ability is around 300.

Q: Was the girl that Nagi saved in the 268th chapter Paio 2 ?
A: Yes she is. After this, why did she grow up to be such a pervert is a complete mystery.

Q: It seems that Morbogran from Canis Niger is a demon but, Is it generally possible to come and go between the magical world and the demon world? Or was he summoned?
A: It's really rare but coming and going between the two can happen. Several other demons have already been confirmed to do the same thing.

Q: When chiko☆tan use his shapeshifting ability, What kind of shape does he take?
A: Something like he's becoming a huge monkey, or he starts to talk in polite speech, there's a lot of thesis, but I think that it's probably not a big deal at all.(laughs)

Q: Does Theo sama like Rakan?
A: She likes him indeed. She wants to make a marriage proposal but since Rakan treats her like a child, it'll remain impossible for a while.

Last edited by William on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:29 am

Some of those are really interesting! I totally forgot about Mana's demon eyes and I wonder why her name changed... Using ki instead of magic is very intriguing and solves a lot of problems as it can now allow other combat users to make a pactio to their training partners or something.

I also always wondered how the Ermine company can make a new artifact for every different person, it's really shocking on how well they choose it as well as they know about us.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:31 pm

I like it too, I knew there was something to it, so no overpowered arifacts!! *cough* Power to burn anything it touches forever *cough* lol
(Go on Fairy TAIL plz?!)
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:21 am

From what I saw, they're only two different elemental swords, with a stronger form, similar to Asuna's... I don't think that's broken. In fact, this Q&A states that some artifacts do have the weaker form if the user isn't strong enough.

Quote :
Also, for beginners, it is possible that only a weaker version of the Artifact shown on the Card can be summoned (read: Sword of Exorcism).
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:35 am

Burns everything. lol. nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:45 am

Her artifact doesn't burn anything, from what I know (and that's not much). :dissapointed:
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:02 am

I do with to see more Kakizaki and Sakurako...

Well anyway, ki can be used instead of magic!! Cat
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:15 am

Hmm, so a double artifact, or even triple is possible, but very unlikely and it has to be very special for you... Well either way, the ki things awesome for a lot of us!
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:56 pm

It refects your personality. so unless you have multiple personalities, i dont think ou can have 2+ aritfacts
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:40 am

Setsuna doesn't have 2+ personalities.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:05 am

No, i meant you should not be able to have to have separate powers instilled through a signle pactio, as it reflects a persons personality, thus a pactio with multiple abilities would need a person with multiple types of personalities, each correlating to the ability that's gained.

Though one can assume a Magister Pactio would be based on there disciples (Like Negi's)

She doesnt have multiple personalities, just 2 pactio's, duh Will Cat
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:08 am

I think he said that she DOESN'T have 2 personalities.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:05 am

i know thats why i said it, also just so i can state it then bring it up later
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:18 am

*Nina wants a pactio...*
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:22 pm

*Larita wants a kiss pactio...* Blush

Anyway, I'm surprised you'd be able to make the weakest mage in the world be the master of the strongest mage in the world... Shocked!
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:15 pm

dont we already have one???
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:17 am

Shocked! I don't got one, haha...
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:06 am

Yes, but that was a blood pactio, it's more of a friend thing than a romantic thing.
Back to top Go down
Kageryu Shiroeki

Kageryu Shiroeki

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:43 am

So does that mean I can't make a pactio with an artifact with a vampire?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:59 am

Blood pactios are just when you cut each other anyway, (usually the hands) and swap blood by shaking hands or something, it's usually has weaker results. This would've been explained in the pactio thread information if Umi and Rose actually finished their work... Disappearance
Back to top Go down
Kageryu Shiroeki

Kageryu Shiroeki

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:30 am

What I'm asking though is, If I made a blood pactio with a vampire, would I get an artifact.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:32 am

More than likely so, yes. As long as the vampire has a soul. ;P

The only known method of not getting an artifact currently is a Doll Pact.
Back to top Go down
Kageryu Shiroeki

Kageryu Shiroeki

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:33 am

Alright thanks then.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:09 am

Hmm...If Negi did insert the soul into Chachamaru, because of his bloodline, does that mean, you wouldn't be able to make a pactio with a robot?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:25 am

Yeah, but if your character goes through emotional development, we'll most likely approve of them being able to do whatever they want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light   Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light Empty

Back to top Go down

Negima Q&A - Ken Akamatsu (Volume 28+29) lot's of unknown facts come to light

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next