Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Far I've Gotten in Negima

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

How Far I've Gotten in Negima Empty
PostSubject: How Far I've Gotten in Negima   How Far I've Gotten in Negima EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:02 pm

I've made it to chapter 35... I want to commit suicide now.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: How Far I've Gotten in Negima   How Far I've Gotten in Negima EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:04 pm

If you don't even like negima why are you here..... o.o;
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: How Far I've Gotten in Negima   How Far I've Gotten in Negima EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:16 pm

Pyoh wrote:
If you don't even like negima why are you here..... o.o;

I joined on a whim, I liked the people, I did some work, I got made into a mod, I followed everyone to Toaru, I liked that, it got hacked, so I came back, I got bored, I did something completely on a whim, I got 'fired', I'm still here because I like the people, I also like the dimension.. I don't really like the manga, but the idea is nice.. sorta like how cool Naruverse is but the manga is pretty shitty. That's why I can RP on some of these sites, I like the universe as a whole more than the characters' little lives, plus the communities tend to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: How Far I've Gotten in Negima   How Far I've Gotten in Negima EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:05 pm

Thats cause your still assdeep in the boring parts. And as cynical as you are, i dont think youre willing to read more
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: How Far I've Gotten in Negima   How Far I've Gotten in Negima EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:55 pm

At least the start isn't as slow as Reborn.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: How Far I've Gotten in Negima   How Far I've Gotten in Negima EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:57 pm

Reborn was up to 50-ish

Negima has at least 60 chapters of bullshit in the beginning, in the middle and parts of the magic saga that are boring
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: How Far I've Gotten in Negima   How Far I've Gotten in Negima EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:57 pm

Lolwut? Reborn was at least 90-100 chapters until it got to Mukurou (the good stuff).
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: How Far I've Gotten in Negima   How Far I've Gotten in Negima EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:07 pm

No it was 50 you poor poor child
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: How Far I've Gotten in Negima   How Far I've Gotten in Negima EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:24 pm

Lies.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: How Far I've Gotten in Negima   How Far I've Gotten in Negima EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:39 am

Got to 45, the series isn't the worse fighting manga I've read, just the storyline between fights is pretty dull. Most mangaka tend to just fill-in those parts with ecchi-lawlz, but Negima doesn't have much in the overall ecchi-ness.
Also, the fights seem to kinda ramble-on when they do happen, but that makes them seem so short. The techniques and spells used are also pretty simple, but that is to be expected in the "beginning".

Sadly, I don't consider Chapter 45 to be the beginning, if I was going to be a critic, I would of failed this manga off-the-bat and told people to not waste their time with it. It isn't that bad, but it is still pretty horrible; I am kinda neutral about it, just like a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: How Far I've Gotten in Negima   How Far I've Gotten in Negima EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:52 am

They get better at like 70-ish i think....

But youre still assdeep in boring parts
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: How Far I've Gotten in Negima   How Far I've Gotten in Negima EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:49 am

I liked the first few chapters, but I disliked the ecchi. I guess I just like fun romance...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: How Far I've Gotten in Negima   How Far I've Gotten in Negima EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Aria wrote:
I liked the first few chapters, but I disliked the ecchi. I guess I just like fun romance...

The first few chapters? You MUST be on heroin Aria....
Back to top Go down
Solar
Baka White
Solar

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: How Far I've Gotten in Negima   How Far I've Gotten in Negima EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:38 pm

I believe the first 50-60 chapters or so are kinda like a different genre due to corporate meddling. Akamatsu just pulled out a cunning plan of disguising a shounen battle manga as a love comedy harem manga.

But yeah, it's fairly boring until the Chao arc.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: How Far I've Gotten in Negima   How Far I've Gotten in Negima EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Indeed Baka
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: How Far I've Gotten in Negima   How Far I've Gotten in Negima EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:06 am

I liked the Eva vampire arc more than the Chao arc. Simply because, time traveling + festival stuff was tedious for me~
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: How Far I've Gotten in Negima   How Far I've Gotten in Negima EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:15 pm

I really enjoy seeing romance in the manga, so I guess it's biased of me to say that I did enjoy the Festival arc which had a lot of romance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Far I've Gotten in Negima   How Far I've Gotten in Negima Empty

Back to top Go down

How Far I've Gotten in Negima

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1