Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thieves, Mages, and Tricks [Flashback] (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arthas

Arthas

Male Posts : 122

Thieves, Mages, and Tricks [Flashback] (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Thieves, Mages, and Tricks [Flashback] (Open)   Thieves, Mages, and Tricks [Flashback] (Open) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:21 am

It was a normal dreary day in the city of London, England. Common people went about their way doing most mundane things like shopping, going to the cinema, or just lazing about. But deep within the dark alleyways of London a meeting was taking place, a meeting to determine the next street lord of the most feared gang in the city by the name of the Kings Traitors. There were three people within the meeting, the creme de la creme of London's thieves and rogues and the top three people within the Kings Traitors.

"Come on Maddox! You need to pick a successor! We'll be utterly defenseless without one! Everything we've worked so hard to build will come crashing down within weeks!" Screamed a girl with short blond hair. She wore a purple t-shirt and red skinny jeans, having a dagger on her waist and a big hammer across her back. She also had a black bandanna with a red crown on the front along her neck.

"You don't think I know that Nikky! But none of these candidates are worthy of bearing my throne! We need someone who has the skill, knowledge, and experience to rule the streets with an iron fist! Not some insolent bastard who'll go right behind are backs!" Drake Maddox yelled right back at the girl, his face showing all the frustration he felt.

"I know how you feel Drake but you need to make a decision. These guys are the best the Kings have to offer, they're also the most known besides the three in this room." Another teen replied having brown hair cut into a short Mohawk. He wore a red wifebeater and grey cargo pants, having a tomahawk along his waist and a pistol strapped across his leg. Like the girl he had a black bandanna with a red crown but it was worn on his arm rather than his neck.

"You say that Victor but they have nothing to show for it! I can kick all of their asses no problem with two hands tied behind my back and blindfolded! They're worthless shit!"

"Well what the hell did you expect dumbass! You're the king of London for a reason! What do you want us to do? Find someone who can actually match you in a fight?!"

"That's exactly what I want you to do! I need someone who can rival my skill! But none of these street scum can! I'm going out for a bit of air but when I come back I expect you to have someone who can equal me in a fight. If you don't there'll be hell to pay!" And on that note Drake left the underground hideout and went into the fresh air of England, walking out of the alley and into the streets. He easily blended into the crowd, looking as though he was an intern for a high paying business with his clothing than a feared street lord. Drake didn't know where he was going and frankly he didn't care, the only thing that mattered to him at the moment was to find a person who could rival his own skill.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

Thieves, Mages, and Tricks [Flashback] (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thieves, Mages, and Tricks [Flashback] (Open)   Thieves, Mages, and Tricks [Flashback] (Open) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Joseph was walking through the streets of London, with his trusted canary Mel riding on his shoulder, trying to find the secret meeting to determine the next leader of the Kings Traitors. However it seemed that Mel's contact had the addresses mixed up since both Mel and Joseph were now walking through the bright and busy city lost.

"Are you sure this contact of yours is reliable? Because by the looks of it, it seems we're going to miss out on the meeting." Joseph began speaking to Mel, with a harsher tone than usual. He knew he could trust Mel and he wouldn't do something to lose his trust with Joseph. But this information gathering was just sloppy.

"I told you, the guy works for the Kings Traitor. He told me the meeting would be on an alley behind 34th street." The small yellow bird with red wings, told Joseph. "But it seems he may have been mistaken. I should have done a more detailed check on him. I'm sorry Joseph"

"Apologizing won’t get us anywhere Mel. Fly up and tell me if you see anything that will help us find the meeting place." Joseph ordered Mel which without thinking about it began flapping his wings and flew through the city hoping to find any sign. "Sigh, so much for controlling the most powerful gang in London." Joseph told himself as he scratched his head and began walking trying to find some clue as to where the meeting was.

After a few minutes Mel came flying and looked a bit winded, it seemed he came flying quicker than usual. "Did you find the place?" Joseph asked quickly not giving him a chance to breath.

"No. But I found something better, their leader." Mel told Joseph as he was now a bit more intrigued than before. "He's walking down the streets, around 3 blocks down the road." Mel said as he tried to catch his breath.

"Are you sure that it's him?"

"I may have been wrong about the meeting place, but he is the most notorious gang leader in London. I've had plenty of contact confirm how he looks like. So yeah I'm sure. Just look for someone with dark red hair up to the neck, blue eyes and wearing a business suit." Mel said with more confidence than before.

"Okay. Let's go." Joseph said as he began walking in the direction Mel mentioned to find the leader of the Kings Traitors.
Back to top Go down

Thieves, Mages, and Tricks [Flashback] (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1