Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello at This LATE hour~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kreydis

Kreydis

Male Posts : 47

Hello at This LATE hour~ Empty
PostSubject: Hello at This LATE hour~   Hello at This LATE hour~ EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:29 am

~So I mean yes... it's kind of outrageous that I'm up at this time. But... what can I say... New RP forum... for a great manga... so on so forth. anyways I shal begin on my character!~
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Hello at This LATE hour~   Hello at This LATE hour~ EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:49 am

Welcome ahha.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Kreydis

Kreydis

PostSubject: Re: Hello at This LATE hour~   Hello at This LATE hour~ EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:52 am

AHAHAHAH there's more than me on this time at night, speaking of witch, must find difference between Ki and Magic.... *searches thoroughly*
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Hello at This LATE hour~   Hello at This LATE hour~ EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:54 am

I feel like changing back now..
Back to top Go down
Kreydis

Kreydis

PostSubject: Re: Hello at This LATE hour~   Hello at This LATE hour~ EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:57 am

care to describe your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Hello at This LATE hour~   Hello at This LATE hour~ EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:44 am

No clue what Black Rock Sucker is talkin' about. But the ultimate difference is the usage in the RP. System-wise, not much in terms of got to do with your profile, but in a PVP battle, it plays a pretty big role.
Back to top Go down
Kreydis

Kreydis

PostSubject: Re: Hello at This LATE hour~   Hello at This LATE hour~ EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:12 am

*shrug* worst come to worst i'll just fix it when someone helps me with it once I finally post my 3 hour in the making character profile.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Hello at This LATE hour~   Hello at This LATE hour~ EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:13 am

Good luck!! Cat
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Male Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Hello at This LATE hour~   Hello at This LATE hour~ EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:23 pm

Hello and welcome. It's good to see someone so willing to Rp. Nice to meet you and have fun.

P.S. I don't understand BRS either sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Hello at This LATE hour~   Hello at This LATE hour~ EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:52 pm

Welcome to the forum. Always glad to see people willing to RP (though to be honest the rp has very little to do with Negima other than the names of places...)

P.S Ignore BRS, he's the troll of this forum. If you feed him it only gives him power. (Though I fail to follow my own advice most of the time)
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Hello at This LATE hour~   Hello at This LATE hour~ EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Quote :
Welcome to the forum. Always glad to see people willing to RP (though to be honest the rp has very little to do with Negima other than the names of places...)

P.S Ignore BRS, he's the troll of this forum. If you feed him it only gives him power. (Though I fail to follow my own advice most of the time)

L...O... to the L... holy crap, that is so true... about BRS (and L [same person])

welcome! this forum is hardly about negima and more truly based on the large numbers of trolls and "lol drama" things. we have the best trolls here on negima and an awesome RPing community. everyone is so willing to RP everyday and enjoy RPing other's missions, right?

RIGHT! :D

Happy Welcome by Baka Black!

P.S. BRS shows no sympathy for the weak-minded and low self-esteemed. Plz be warned not to ask BRS for advice ever...
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Hello at This LATE hour~   Hello at This LATE hour~ EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:57 pm

They're right, you know.. Will is the devil, but I am the prince of the demons.
If you invite me into your home, I will lavish you with fool's gold, and I will eat your soul for dinner.

The weak will be consumed. I have no empathy, I have no ethics, and there are no morals for this story.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, I'll do my best to make sure you're looked after. If you need help, ask just about anyone who posted on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Male Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Hello at This LATE hour~   Hello at This LATE hour~ EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Hello! Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Kreydis

Kreydis

PostSubject: Re: Hello at This LATE hour~   Hello at This LATE hour~ EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:12 am

Thank you~!

character creation is set... now to get my signature set... and to find a thread to join.
Back to top Go down
BARS

BARS

PostSubject: Re: Hello at This LATE hour~   Hello at This LATE hour~ EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:20 am

hi im bars
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Hello at This LATE hour~   Hello at This LATE hour~ EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:38 am

>_>
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Hello at This LATE hour~   Hello at This LATE hour~ EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Like I said, troll of the forum...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello at This LATE hour~   Hello at This LATE hour~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello at This LATE hour~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1