Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving for awhile

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arthas

Arthas

Male Posts : 122

Leaving for awhile Empty
PostSubject: Leaving for awhile   Leaving for awhile EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:02 am

So I haven't been on that much and the reason for that is...MW3 kidnapped my life and is holding it hostage they also want a ransom! But I don't negotiate with video games so I cant get it back, also Assassin's Creed: Revelations comes out tomorrow IM SO FLIPPIN EXCITED OMG! So that'll keep my busy as well and with school I won't have time to RP so expect me not being on probably until December so anyways this is just a notice for those in a RP with me and others if they care so yeah anyways I might come on periodically but don't expect that. So goodbye...for now.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Male Posts : 187

Leaving for awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for awhile   Leaving for awhile EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:22 am

Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger Anger
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

Leaving for awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for awhile   Leaving for awhile EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:09 am

Not gonna lie, I'm probably gonna beat AC:R in a day and a half because I won't do anything else. MW3 I might get to eventually but the multiplayer is already getting boring (Though I don't mind survival). In terms of activity, the forum is slowly declining anyways... again... (Well, more than slowly... not the point)

I kinda wanna rp but there seems to be little left to do. Perhaps I'll just fight people for no reason...
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

Leaving for awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for awhile   Leaving for awhile EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:19 am

i understand there need to be something worth fighting for... something that will truly want to keep us here more than video games do... what should we get? flash games to add as posts and get ppl to play them? um forced random events that will reward you with something?the countdown from 500 made everybody become involved because they needed to know what would happen if it finished... something that will keep ppl wanting to do this because they find something interesting will happen in the end!... but what?
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Leaving for awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for awhile   Leaving for awhile EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Just remember to have fun!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving for awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for awhile   Leaving for awhile Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving for awhile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1