Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my plans for leaving (temporarily)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

my plans for leaving (temporarily) Empty
PostSubject: my plans for leaving (temporarily)   my plans for leaving (temporarily) EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:08 pm

This site doesn't interest me as much as it used to and i do not have the willpower to go on. i am going to end all my posts and whatever else i started to leave for the time being.

i dont know if ill be back so dont count on me if you need me. you also might want to downgrade me to the baka or nothing at all instead of the Character mod.

i love you people! i really do but nothing you say will convince me to stay. i am just to occupied with everything and anything else but this site... monster hunter portable 3rd came out and Modern Warfare 3 came out and i am all over these and other things if you want to communicate with me then i will give you my cell phone number: 910-644-7191

ANYONE who SPAMS or MISUSES this number will be blocked or reported to authorities if the spam or misusing becomes out of my power.

I still love you people and i want to stay in touch, but i wont be RPing for a while.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Crypt96 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: my plans for leaving (temporarily)   my plans for leaving (temporarily) EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Dude don't leave. I get if you become less active, but don't leave for good. Stay.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: my plans for leaving (temporarily)   my plans for leaving (temporarily) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:43 am

Don't leave, you're an amazing person! Also those ideas are seriously great. I would love to roleplay with them!
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: my plans for leaving (temporarily)   my plans for leaving (temporarily) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:56 am

you mistook the message... im not leaving for good... im just becoming extremely unactive because i have many things up and i will be going to puerto rico soon and there is nooo internet what so ever there... i will be staying there for christmas vacation... and be back for new years
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: my plans for leaving (temporarily)   my plans for leaving (temporarily) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:17 am

Awe that's just sad, no internet that is. The forum is getting less active? Where's the initiator, Al-nii XD
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: my plans for leaving (temporarily)   my plans for leaving (temporarily) EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:04 pm

my laptop stopped working for the longest time (3 days) and i could have used my phone but eh... didnt want to... anyway

i was wondering if anyone has an RP story to involve my story... like a mix of 2 epics... like star wars and star trek put together... only its gonna be negima!

and tristen!!@! DAMMIT! you kept us waiting for the longest time!! Im dieing... oh well ill just have to wait... for tristen or wait for the grade..

something happened to me... i feel like i want to be more involved in this site... idk y. but i kinda like it... i miss when i logged in without my character and you guys would bug me to death to hurryup to make my character... and when i did my character had GOD MODS and we had to tune him down... yep... good days..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my plans for leaving (temporarily)   my plans for leaving (temporarily) Empty

Back to top Go down

my plans for leaving (temporarily)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1