Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Girl Yuuni

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuuni

Yuuni

Female Posts : 64

Ghost Girl Yuuni Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Girl Yuuni   Ghost Girl Yuuni EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:22 am

Account Name: Yuuni

Name: Yuuni Starine
Nickname: Ghost Girl
Height: 5"4
Weight: None (because she's a ghost)
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Light
Blood-type: B
Likes: Fluffy, bubbles, bubble wrap, hot guys, black haired guys especially
Dislikes: Being ignored, considered a no one, being back-chatted
Fears: Being completely ignored by everyone she knows, fading into the background and becoming no one.
Physical Description: Yuuni is a cute, clumsy girl. She has a few scrapes and cuts on her legs for tripping, but they all heal in a day. She has long flowing blonde hair and hazel-golden like eyes that are best shining brilliantly at night.
Magic Keywords: Gho Sa
Ki or Magic? Magic
Clothing: Yuuni wears the usual school uniform, a normal t-shirt and a skirt. Both being the normal, respectable uniform the school supplies to the students.
Accessories: A white headband that she uses for her hair. On her left side, she has a white scrunchy, that she uses for a small ponytail.
Extra:
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality
Yuuni is quite an upbeat girl, however what she does, what she’s good at, what she’s bad at, she’s only average. No matter what she does, she’s always in the middle of the scores, no matter how hard she tries or how hard she doesn’t try. She hasn’t made many friends considering shes a ghost and only a limited amount of people can see her.

She is completely afraid of being left out and excluded. It’s not that she’s actually afraid of that, but she thinks she’ll becoming nothing and fades into nothingness if she doesn’t do something about it. It’s more of a mental trauma as she hadn’t lived up with much friends. She always tried her hardest to no avail, so she’s usually hanging out, hiding alone during school. Not many people even know her name.

History
Yuuni for her entire life was thought of as a ghost. Not many people knew her in school and she never really experienced anything fun with her friends because she never made any. She’s often excluded and even teachers forget about her. It’s a rather sad life she held, but she always forces herself to do her best, no matter how many times she’s ignored, forgotten and left out of things. That’s what her life has been like; the only people who notice her she thinks are her parents.

Class Ghost Girl

Weaponry/Equipment None

Stats – 45
Strength: 3
Accuracy: 10
Endurance: 10
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 12

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:
Odd Sense: Yuuni because of her ability to stay alone and act as a ghost, can feel odd presences. This allows Yuuni to give a small sense on what each new area is like, by how bad she senses. Of course, it’s all intuition, so she may be direly wrong.
Ghost Strengths/Weaknesses: Yuuni has the strengths of being able to not be hit by many variations of spells, attacks and such, however can be hit by certain ki, demon slaying attacks, light magic and exorcising techniques. She can't be hit otherwise. She can also be hit when she's chanting.

Magic Name: Sparkle Magic
Magic Type: Offensive
Magic Description: Yuuni's main magic type is a magic that involves bright, powerful light spells. It's a catergory where lights explode in sparkling yet overly dangerous manners.
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: 10/10

Transparent Sheet - (2)
Type: Defensive/Passive
Incantation: N/A - Yuuni's Ability as a ghost
Range: Self
Effect: Yuuni is able to turn herself to a complete transparent sheet allowing her to go through objects, people and more.

Invisible Strike - (3)
Type: Passive
Effect: Yuuni is able to turn herself so not even people who can originally see her and make her unable to be seen at all. This often happens when she's scared.

Passing Switch - (3)
Type: Defensive
Effect: Yuuni turns her legs into a ghost tail where she is capable of turning invisible, floating and passing through any objects.

Dirigenda Dictum - (2)
Type: Offensive
Incantation: Lignum dictum, ad trabem! Et flos meus caput radio! Dirigenda Dictum!
Range: 20m
Effect: Yuuni shoots a sparkling beam forward which damages anyone that it hits. It is also very bright and in dark areas, it may blind her, enemies and even her allies for a slight moment.

Last edited by Yuuni on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Ghost Girl Yuuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Girl Yuuni   Ghost Girl Yuuni EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:23 am

You forgot your account name. In this case, it's "Yuuni". Cat
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Yuuni

Yuuni

Ghost Girl Yuuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Girl Yuuni   Ghost Girl Yuuni EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:24 am

Ah, whoops!
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

Ghost Girl Yuuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Girl Yuuni   Ghost Girl Yuuni EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:06 pm

i personally feel that the ghost idea is overpowered but i also think you could have some fun with it.

On the other hand, this character should say what she is strong and weak against, because i had trouble figuring out what a ghost could be weak to, but i am a Baka so i guess that is why i couldn't figure it out. I asked about this character and i got the answer:
Quote :
In this case, all demon-slaying, exorcising, light magic spells and all that hit her. As does Ki, but it does seem she has an advantage in terms of not being hit by spells that aren't in the above catergory. We could say, when she's chanting, she becomes vulnerable to be hit normally.

so i am going to suggest you put these Weaknesses and add on and put Strengths, for the fact, again, that i couldn't figure this out until notified.

And by the way, i was wondering if the fact that she is a ghost conflicts with the fact that
Quote :
She has a few scrapes and cuts on her legs for tripping, but they all heal in a day.

that kinda bugs me but it is just a description so it doesnt matter.

Quote :
Transparent Sheet - (3)
Type: Defensive
Effect: Yuuni is able to turn herself to a complete transparent sheet allowing her to go through objects, people and more.

Quote :
Transparent Sheet - (2)
Type: Defensive/Passive

You have this move twice. Please remove one of them.
The duration of the move is how long? The cooldown time would be how many posts?

Quote :
Invisible Strike - (3)
Type: Passive
Effect: Yuuni is able to turn herself so not even people who can originally see her and make her unable to be seen at all. This often happens when she's scared.

If this happens when she is scared then i would put it under skills and disciplines, but you can put it under personality. and i asked for advice for this move to and i got the answer:
Quote :
And the emotion thing is fine, as long as she's not "scared" in combat to avoid hits.

Last edited by Crypt96 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuuni

Yuuni

Ghost Girl Yuuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Girl Yuuni   Ghost Girl Yuuni EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:50 am

I do know of those weaknesses, since they're species weaknesses and no one adds the weakness of their species for some reason. But I'll add it!

The scared thing is just a little perk and won't be used in battle. So done!
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

Ghost Girl Yuuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Girl Yuuni   Ghost Girl Yuuni EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:23 am

Seems ok but before i give my ok i just gotta ask. Is you're character a real ghost? I mean her parents can notice her
Quote :
the only people who notice her she thinks are her parents.
If she is a genuine ghost then can you say how she died?
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

Ghost Girl Yuuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Girl Yuuni   Ghost Girl Yuuni EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:31 am

What's the difference between Passing Switch and Transparent sheet? They have the same description and as far as I can tell the only difference is one is "defensive" while the other is "defensive/passive"
Back to top Go down
Yuuni

Yuuni

Ghost Girl Yuuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Girl Yuuni   Ghost Girl Yuuni EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Made them different!
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Ghost Girl Yuuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Girl Yuuni   Ghost Girl Yuuni EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Looks good to me! 1/2
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Ghost Girl Yuuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Girl Yuuni   Ghost Girl Yuuni EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:45 pm

2/2 then.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Ghost Girl Yuuni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Girl Yuuni   Ghost Girl Yuuni Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost Girl Yuuni

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1