Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mika "Classy Girl"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Female Posts : 78

Mika "Classy Girl" Empty
PostSubject: Mika "Classy Girl"   Mika "Classy Girl" EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:00 am

Account Name: Mika

Name: Mika Yorita
Nickname: "Classy", "Kid", "Girl" and "Miky"
Height: 4"6
Weight: 33kg
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Light
Blood-type: A
Likes: Mika likes too many things to list, but they include: strawberries, people, games, clothes, shopping, accessories, plants, trees, flowers, beds, homes, people of different species and much, much more.
Dislikes: Considering how upbeat and happy she is, she doesn't dislike much.
Fears: Mika has a fear of heights, bugs, buses and really tall people.
Physical Description: Mika is a short girl with short bright pink hair. She ties her hair in a ponytail which is extensively longer than the rest of her.
Magic Keywords: Ra Sa Ra Ra Rah
Ki or Magic? Magic
Clothing: Mika wears a long-sleeved black top and under that, there is a white shirt with triangular ends. At her collar, she wears a pink bow tie and for her skirt, she wears a patterned- mainly red mini skirt. She wears black boots with white tips and she also has a red armband on her right arm.
Accessories: Mika wears numerous badges on her white shirt, although most can't see them. She wears a dark red belt and a golden buckle, as well as a red hair tie.
Extra: N/A
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality
Mika is a classy, happy and simply upbeat girl. She gets along with everyone, or so she attempts to and she's never ashamed of what she does. She stands tall and enjoys everything, whether its boring math classes to physical activity. Even things she isn't good at, she loves trying over and over until she is. She wants to get along with people and doesn't want to ignore them. She greets many people despite not knowing them and is rather ditsy in terms of how cheerful she is. She is always seen with a bright smile on her face and she isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in.

History
Mika was born in the human world, and remained a child when in it. However, she was too young to remember what it was like, as she was quickly transmitted to the magic world (at about the age of 3) were a beast tribe family looked after her. They taught her so many things, how she should view life (equally) and think of everyone having good inside them. It seemed that the beast tribe family had connections with her original parents and therefore looked after her. The beast family had given her a whip to fight for herself in training survival sessions and make her strong and adapt at weapons, despite training to be a wizard. She was never taught magic, but in her own time, she wanted to be strong and smart, so she forced herself to learn some magic to protect her family. Her life was normal outside the training and she was noted to be exceptional in the use of magic and the whip together at the age of 10. As she left the family, with a smile on her face she looked forward and took her own path...

Class Wizard.

Weaponry/Equipment Whip. Just a normal leather whip. It's 10 meters long

Stats – 45
Strength: 11
Accuracy: 7
Endurance: 9
Speed: 9
Intelligence: 9

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:
Titanic Maiden: Because she stands up for what she believes in, she has often gotten beaten up, but she stands strong and always has a smile on her face, which often rallys allies to her side.

Magic Name: Plasma Magic
Magic Type: Offensive
Magic Description: Mika's magic allows her to produce, shoot forward and control different forms of plasma. How powerful depends on her adaptability with the magic/spell.
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: 7/10

Plasma Shot - (3)
Type: Offensive Ranged
Incantation: PLASMA, circumdant manum meam, et iaculis elit! Ut venenatis mi mystica!
Range: 30 meters
Effect: A ball of plasma forms in front of her hand and she can send it flying forward at enemies. The plasma slightly burning them.

Plasma Whip - (4)
Type: Passive on her whip
Incantation: PLASMA, item simili figura circa deus meus adiuva me prælium!
Range: Whip
Effect: Plasma explodes around her whip and sends discharges when she swings it. It strengthens her whip. The plasma isn't severe because of her lack of magic expertise and will only burn one.

Last edited by Mika on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

Mika "Classy Girl" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika "Classy Girl"   Mika "Classy Girl" EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:26 am

Seems mostly ok. I would ask to put a bit more emphasis on History, like why/how was she taken in by a beast family? At what age was she transmitted to the magic world and why? If the whip is important how did she obtain it? You could also add eye colors to the physical description.

As for techniques the whip technique might be rank 4 or maybe even 5.

Plasma shooter, how sever are the burns?
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

Mika "Classy Girl" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika "Classy Girl"   Mika "Classy Girl" EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:32 am

I found nothing wrong.. i think that plasma is very creative! i like that... at least its not plain fire... aka Tairus (Crypt96 or Me) but if it's plasma we are dealing with, would it be like hotter than fire?

I like her background.. short and sweet... and OMG u have a picture... nice... personality good.... decription is accurate... except for the eye color i think... but good...

Another problem i have is the magic key words... what does "Ra Sa Ra Ra Rah" mean? Just put down what it means (or where it came from) somewhere... like in parenthesis... it doesnt matter, but if you shout Ra Sa Ra Ra Rah to me, i wont understand you... at all...

good job on first try... anyone else think otherwise?

Last edited by Crypt96 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : misspelled words)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Mika "Classy Girl" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika "Classy Girl"   Mika "Classy Girl" EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:13 pm

I'll be fixing everything tomorrow! Thank you for your kind and helpful comments everyone, I was scared I done a bad job! And Crypt, let's be friends! Happy
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Mika "Classy Girl" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika "Classy Girl"   Mika "Classy Girl" EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:53 am

Ah! I couldn't find my thread for awhile since it wasn't on the side bar...

But anyway, fixed, at least I hope I fixed everything.

And Crypt, I think it will be a lot hotter, but because my ranks are weak I cant'? That's what I got, at least! And Ra Sa Ra Ra Rah is supposed to be like Evangeline's Li La Lac Lillac key words. Shocked!
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Mika "Classy Girl" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika "Classy Girl"   Mika "Classy Girl" EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:19 am

oh lol... y didnt i think of that (Still a Baka Ranger) nice to see the resemblence of the Ra Sa hah hoocha wateverthingy... well

spelling errors
Mika wrote:
They teached her..."

tought

well im no spelling expert but i do like it when people morrect my cistakes becuz i like to learn how to improvez in the future.... (Imz a funy BAKA)

where she get the whip? i said, on my character, that i got my chain from my mother and the ring as a hand-me-down. Just tell us who gave it to her or how she got it. :P

Crypt96 wrote:
Tairus knows not where he recieved the necklace and ring, but as the creator of this character i will inform you he received the ring as a hand-me-down from the Head destroyer. His mother gave him the necklace to protect the his life and the ones he would find and come to love.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

Mika "Classy Girl" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika "Classy Girl"   Mika "Classy Girl" EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:52 am

Crypt96 wrote:
taught
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Mika "Classy Girl" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika "Classy Girl"   Mika "Classy Girl" EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:11 am

lol it was one of those letters...... im a baka for a reason...
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Mika "Classy Girl" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika "Classy Girl"   Mika "Classy Girl" EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:33 am

Eeeh?? I said why, but my edit didn't go through!
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Mika "Classy Girl" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika "Classy Girl"   Mika "Classy Girl" EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:08 pm

Alrighty then, I may as well get started on this since a long time has already passed. . .

Mika wrote:

History
Mika was born in the human world, but she was quickly transmitted to the magic world were a beast tribe family looked after her. They teached her so many things, how she should view life (equally) and think of everyone having good inside them. She was never taught magic, but in her own time, she wanted to be strong and smart, so she forced herself to learn some magic to protect her family. As she left the family, with a smile on her face she looked forward and took her own path...

Expand on her History, here are some points to fill in the story:

• How was her life before she adventured into the magic world. Any family or relatives with her? Lead a normal life or something more?
  • How was she found by the beast tribe family? What were their reactions towards her sudden presence?
  • Why was she never taught magic?
  • She intended to learn magic for the sake of her family but why did she decided to leave them?
  • Was there any hardships during her life with her family?
  • Her daily activities she had done during her stay with them.
  • How did she come to accept the existance of magic in her life?
  • Did she have the potential of having magic? Who noticed this?
  • How did she receive the 10 meter long normal leather whip?

That's all for now, see ya' soon!

Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Mika "Classy Girl" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika "Classy Girl"   Mika "Classy Girl" EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Daisuke wrote:

Mika wrote:
History
Mika was born in the human world, but she was quickly transmitted to the magic world where a beast tribe family looked after her. They teachedtaught her so many things, how she should view life (equally) and think of everyone having good inside them. She was never taught magic, but in her own time, she wanted to be strong and smart, so she forced herself to learn some magic to protect her family. As she left the family, with a smile on her face she looked forward and took her own path...

just a correction of teh quote :3 Baka style
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Mika "Classy Girl" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika "Classy Girl"   Mika "Classy Girl" EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:22 pm

oh by the way... if you dont want to lose your work, open the program "Notepad" and copy and paste and work on the character there so you wont lose your data...

My way of doing it... Baka style! :3 (im gonna start saying that maybe..."Baka style!)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Mika "Classy Girl" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika "Classy Girl"   Mika "Classy Girl" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:43 am

Thankies for the help everyone! Done!! And thanks for the tip also, Crypt. Didn't think of it!
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Mika "Classy Girl" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika "Classy Girl"   Mika "Classy Girl" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:12 am

Alright, it's good.

1/2 approval!
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

Mika "Classy Girl" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika "Classy Girl"   Mika "Classy Girl" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:32 am

2/2 Approval

You can now RP with the other members, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mika "Classy Girl" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika "Classy Girl"   Mika "Classy Girl" Empty

Back to top Go down

Mika "Classy Girl"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1