Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallout mini rp?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Fallout mini rp? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout mini rp?   Fallout mini rp? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:32 pm

Ryo wrote:
I AGREE WITH THIS IN IT'S ENTIRETEH!

Your vote counts as a negative.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Fallout mini rp?   Fallout mini rp? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:43 pm

BRS: I will hold off on any oppinions on Iceland/Thule until you have written your in-depth thing about them.
Arthas: Since you are basically the inventor of the MEC, aside from faction name, I will leave them up to you, if you want.

Next on my Agenda is, just for the lulz... so to speak, to write a Time Line detailing the history of the NECU and maybe the Remos Empire...
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Male Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Fallout mini rp?   Fallout mini rp? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Rie wrote:
BRS: I will hold off on any oppinions on Iceland/Thule until you have written your in-depth thing about them.
Arthas: Since you are basically the inventor of the MEC, aside from faction name, I will leave them up to you, if you want.

Next on my Agenda is, just for the lulz... so to speak, to write a Time Line detailing the history of the NECU and maybe the Remos Empire...

All right i'll start developing a history about them. And other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Fallout mini rp?   Fallout mini rp? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Timeline
2060: Sweden annexes Denmark, Norway and Iceland. This is their only militant action in the European War.
2075-77: SIS (Swedish Intelligence Service) agents are working around the clock to redirect nuclear missliles away from Swedish held territory.
October 22nd 2077: the Swedish Royal Family and government learders evacuates to the B.O.M.B. station in orbit, acting on Intell brought by SIS agents in China regarding an imminent Nuclear Strike on the US...
October 23rd 2077: The Great War occurs, detroying most, if not all, nations on earth in a 2 hour nuclear exchange. Sweden and her annexed nations do not escape unharmed: Contact with Iceland is lost completely and several towns in Denmark are destroyed by stray blasts. By a miracle the Sound Bridge is completely unharmed.
On the USS Calgary, an aircrft Carrier off the West Coast a three way battle between Chinese Crimsom Dragoons, the American Crew and SIS agents takes place. In the end only on SIS agent is left alive.
October 30th 2077: a Black Rain with lethal levels of Radiation falls on the earth, killing off most of what survived the Great War a week prior.
2078-83: the Royal Family and Government Leaders of Sweden act as Government in Exile, leading the people still on the planetary surface as best they can...
2084: the Swedish Government comes back to Earth but nothing is as it once was. With the great number of foreign refugees, particualarily from what remains of northern germany and Poland there is a dilema.
2085: Sweden transforms into the NECU, a constitutional Monarchy ruled by a High Council with the King or Queen, the remains of the SSS (Swedish Society of Science), one representative of the SIS and 25 Elected officals.
Over the next 200 years the NECU builds up to a fairly advanced level of society, mimicking that of Europe in the 1920's, gets raided by the Icelanders (now called Thulesians) and comes into contact with, and fights, the Remos Empire, an Emipre of Slavers, Raiders and all around assholes ruled by a man called Hannibal. The Remos Empire lack almost everything in ways of technology, but makes up for it in sheer numbers. Despite being technologically more advanced than any other European Nation they lack the manpower to do much about anything. Hannibal's minions roam freely all over western Europe but they are afraid to move eastward, partially because of the large number of ghouls from the Russian wastes but also for something else...
2285: the NECU are ready to expand beyond their trenched borders, into the massive forests of Germany and Finland and maybe even beyond the sea... Time Will tell. Sooner or later, time will tell.

How's that?
For those curious B.O.M.B. stands for Balistic Orbital Misile Base. Also, the Royal Family of the NECU is claiming lordship over Iceland/Thule, even if the Thulesians don recognice it.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Fallout mini rp?   Fallout mini rp? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:37 am

Nice. I like it
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Fallout mini rp?   Fallout mini rp? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:06 pm

Agreed face.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Fallout mini rp?   Fallout mini rp? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Ryo wrote:
Agreed face.

Your vote still counts as a quadruple negative.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Fallout mini rp?   Fallout mini rp? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:37 pm

What on Earth is an Agreed Face?
Also, on to something more important: Stats. I will be lazy and go with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L., sans Luck and Charisma, from the games.
Skills... I really don't want to clutter up profiles with a bunch of skills so my I dea is that you get three or more, skills and these are your main ones. This is up for discussion...
Perks and traits will probably be there.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Fallout mini rp?   Fallout mini rp? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:48 pm

A face that is agreeing.

So, S.P.E.C.I.A.L isn't so special anymore?

Anyway, Not sure if using numbers for the Skills will work all to well, same with perks. Unless you plan on having a combat system. Since they won't be doing much more than changing RPing a little.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Fallout mini rp?   Fallout mini rp? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Keep SPECIAL as SPECIAL, merge Perks, Traits & Skills, and/or have that the primary & derived stats follow a similar note, as well as remember that skills are also derived.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Male Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Fallout mini rp?   Fallout mini rp? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:21 am

I am still all in favor of this idea. It sounds amazing.

Edit: Just so you know I'm doing this already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout mini rp?   Fallout mini rp? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout mini rp?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2