Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revenge Plot!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Revenge Plot!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:15 am

Crypt96 wrote:
good job! :)

I try. lol
Back to top Go down
brenden96

PostSubject: End it.   Revenge Plot!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:22 am

People do RP. There will be those that shall come and RP on my site. If YOU don't want to, then don't come. I am not trying to take down any site, nor am I trolling shit. You sir, don't know trolling at all it seems. I could go 'U mad bro?' but that won't solve a single fuck. The revenge plot is nonsense to start with, and that's done. You have a problem with Me, then don't come and keep going, shut it and forget it. THIS is how you solve things. Forget and forgive.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:31 am

Brendan is right, he's being the more mature one out of you two Umi. You need to calm down and get over it, even if you did take over, there's really no point, nor have you earned anything. I doubt half of your guardians will actively participate either (since Kyle is lazy). Just make peace with Brendan and don't get others involved.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:44 pm

HE's being more mature? The one who preemptively trolled us?

I wasnt gonna go through with it, you know i wouldnt find 6 members and come on, and woke up yesterday NOT wanting to go through with it, i said that several times already.

But he comes here, attacks EVERYONE on the grounds of trolling for something with did not do? Nothing about this "revenge plot" was even thought through. THe sheer IDEA we would attack his beloved sight made him crazy and im not the mature one?

I agree what i did was not a good idea (hence regretting it) He needs to apologize for being a dick who took things farther than they were ever gonna go.
He did not handle the situation well, not I, i wasnt even going to go back after i posted this.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Jesus said: "Forgiveness is better than Revenge."

i believe im gonna go with Brenden... sorry Umi...

I forgive you, Umi and the others (including me), for attempting to start the revenge plot against KHR site.

I forgive Brenden for attacking our site from what was written in the forum.

but most of all, i forgive..... but idk if i can.... MYSELF ..... for starting the fire that spread too far to control...
im sorry for bringing brenden here for his attack.
im sorry for double dealing...
im sorry for betraying you guys....
im sorry for being sooo dumb....

Sadness Sadness Sadness

but i guess thats why im a Baka Ranger....

Forgive me my friends... for i have forsaken you to the fire i could not put out...

i hope this message quells some disputes...
Back to top Go down
Clarbart

Clarbart

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:50 pm

im kind of with everyone else Umi
your just feeling sore because he gave you a critique about not following the rules
even if he wasnt nice about it he was completely justified
so just get over it
as you said yourself, the revenge plot isnt gonna work anyways
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:14 pm

i think you are wrong.... a business in real life can go out of business if they dont treat their customers nice... would you like to go to a restuarant where you ask for a soda and they give you water and you complain and they say "get over it!"?

i wouldnt

and besides the matter is finished as is!! it doesnt matter anymoar cuz everyone already apologized and forgivness is spreading...

my Grandma alway told me: "dont start what you cant finish"
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:32 pm

I love how this topic went from "lets go kill this bastard" to "I fucking love this new guy, iwannahavehisbabies"

Umi was butthurt that someone said things about his character application, that may or may not have been unjust and overly rude, and he tried to vent out some sort of anger on here. Then someone posted a link to this site on the very site that Umi posted about going to war.. which wasn't exactly a good thing. A person claiming to be the admin from that site decided to show up and take a look around. He attempted to file some reports about stolen materials, he even posted on this site about said materials.. which were deleted. Everything Umi has posted isn't even be considered as a reliable source for anything that has happened, instead, we are pretty much only believing someone who may or may not be who they claim to be. Even if he did prove his claim, it still doesn't mean that we should automatically trust someone no one here even has known before this incident.

We opened our arms and embraced this fellow before considering a previous member, who is also a moderator on this site. There is no way to back-up any evidence that this 'critique' took place, nor is there any way to even know about the several deleted posts from his trolling, any private messages to FTG.. or any thing else that took place. We are basically going on hearsay, so I doubt anyone has really seen any of these posts, and even if they did.. we kinda just have to choose who we trust. That is the problem here, we aren't trusting each other.. we are trusting other people over our own members.

There are some problems we need to state and get over, not just brush it under the carpet and just let it die without actually thinking about as human beings. This all started out as a joke of a war decree, then it became even more of a joke when the admin from the 'enemy' site came here. People seemed to dislike him, he was trolling a lot. He didn't try to stop anything, he just used empty threats and then tried to incite problems with-in the site. It is one thing to forgive, but don't forget. You people seem to think that everything has changed, but it hasn't. The things that have happened don't just magically go away.. as long as someone knows, then there is still some shred of proof that it once existed.

I don't care what you guys do, but don't just think with your butt.
Apologize all you want, but the fact-of-the-matter is.. Umi. He was hurt over poor service from another role-playing site. He didn't do anything to make it better either. I just think that Umi and the new fellow should understand that they both made a mistake somewhere along the line, and it didn't exactly just go away with a few deleted posts.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:37 pm

no its okay crypt. ill take responsibility.

I do admit to being mad at Brentard, mostly because i didnt not like his attitude. I dont care if thats dumb, it mad me mad. But by the next morning, i did not want to go through with it. And was about to call it off.

Then some guy, tipped off by someone, comes here, attacks me, Kyle, Joseph, the site, threatened to tell on us to OPEX (wtf?) and joined only to troll people here on the grounds of something i did not even do. I can understand that making you mad, but stooping to my level and then actually Trolling?

But im worse? Then the guy who literally attacked and trolled not only me but everyone else, the site and the way we RP on the mere suspicion of something. DId i ever say i was gonna hack his sight? did i ever say i was gonna troll him? NO, i said i would make a character, become better than him because i wanted to RP. He attacked us because he THOUGHT we were gonna flame, troll or hack him and trolled us back. I can understand stopping someone from flaming you by telling them, but rather than say, ban me and not let me on his site, he wanted to do the same thing on the site.

DO i take responsibility for the revenge idea? Yes
Did it sound bad to Brantard? Yes
Should he have stopped my revenge plot by telling me? Yes
DID he overreact, troll our site, and threaten us for something i didnt do? 100000% Yes

It understand me being bad, but to say im less mature than the internet-frat boy who was willing to flame me on the drop of a dime. The one who was so mad at me threatening his site, that he actually threatened us back and was willing to take all of us down for plagarism? Im less mature? What he did was not self-defense, it was flaming, for whatever reason he had, he was just as bad, and worse than i was.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:53 pm

I really wish I could use my Swedish Neutrality (tm) to solve this issue, wich from what I have seen is caused by two people over-reacting, slightly or extremely is up to your interpretation, over ultimately trivial things.

Umi-san is correct in several ways, its certainly not nice to say that to a newcomer, if it even was said at all. Umi-san is further correct in that his revenge-plot (one that I, regrettfully, contemplated joining out of sheer boredome, see my earlier post in this thread) was ill thought out. Umi-san also claim to later have come to his senses and deciding to never go through with the plan after all. This, sounds a lot like the Umi I remember, however vaguely, from Fairytail Guild Alliance (or whatever Umi's site was called). A last note in Umi's favor: He's a long standing and upright member of this forum, as claimed by others before me.

This Brenden-whatsama-whosit, is a complete unknown, and may simply be a standardized Internet Troll. Or, he really could be the forum Admin of the site the Now Cancelled revenge plot was targeted against. Like BRS have already pointed out, there is no way to verify Brendens identity in regards to this issue, or anything else for that matter.

To Compile what I have tried to say: Umi is a well known, if not well liked, member of this forum and has been since its inception, the benefit of the doubt should go to him, rather than this new fellow.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:57 pm

Rie wrote:
I really wish I could use my Swedish Neutrality (tm) to solve this issue, wich from what I have seen is caused by two people over-reacting, slightly or extremely is up to your interpretation, over ultimately trivial things.

Umi-san is correct in several ways, its certainly not nice to say that to a newcomer, if it even was said at all. Umi-san is further correct in that his revenge-plot (one that I, regrettfully, contemplated joining out of sheer boredome, see my earlier post in this thread) was ill thought out. Umi-san also claim to later have come to his senses and deciding to never go through with the plan after all. This, sounds a lot like the Umi I remember, however vaguely, from Fairytail Guild Alliance (or whatever Umi's site was called). A last note in Umi's favor: He's a long standing and upright member of this forum, as claimed by others before me.

This Brenden-whatsama-whosit, is a complete unknown, and may simply be a standardized Internet Troll. Or, he really could be the forum Admin of the site the Now Cancelled revenge plot was targeted against. Like BRS have already pointed out, there is no way to verify Brendens identity in regards to this issue, or anything else for that matter.

To Compile what I have tried to say: Umi is a well known, if not well liked, member of this forum and has been since its inception, the benefit of the doubt should go to him, rather than this new fellow.

I thank you for you Swedish Clarity and Meatballs, Master Rie
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:14 pm

B★RS wrote:
I love how this topic went from "lets go kill this bastard" to "I fucking love this new guy, iwannahavehisbabies"

I'm neither of them.

For the rest, tl;dr.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge Plot!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum