Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revenge Plot!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:58 am

Now that i am bored out of my mind, i feel its time to get revenge.

In the previous topic i made, it warned about not being dicks to noobs, which is still something you should follow. At first, it didnt bother me, but in my boredom, the rage has come to consume me.

I need 6 other people to help me bring that site to its knees, I know how Trololol most of you are, and are the best team for the job. SO come on, anyone wanna help me get revenge? It will be tasteful, yet demoralizing

I would help you with your internet revenge :/
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:02 am

My response to revenge is....... -_-

what would this plot require??
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:05 am

Taking over there site, William-style
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:10 am

FUCK YES
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:12 am

YAY!
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:29 am

What site is this by chance?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:50 am

Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 am

-Scrambles out from under a bridge-
Did I hear something about trolling?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:57 am

So you're still angry at their application reply?
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:36 am

161 Posts, 22 Members.. KHR isn't my thing though, I could easily take it out on a raid, but I just don't feel it.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:03 pm

THIS.....IIISSSS.......SPARTAAAAA!!!!

WILL.....GEETT.......REVEEEENGEE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
brenden96

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: U mad?   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:14 pm

One: Your retarded plan and attempt at trolling is never gonna happen.
Two: Don't link sites that aren't affiliated or have nothing to do with you whatsoever.
Three: That is MY forum, and you're not gonna take over shit.
Four: U mad bro?
Five: You can't take over a site, you don't have any characters, and if I need to I will permanently ban your IP adresses. Problem? I don't think so

Okay so yeah, apparently it's this "umibouzu" or whatever. I'll tell you One thing right now. If you cannot handle critique, do Not start on RP boards. I Critique each person equally and in my opinion you simply were being an oversensitive baby. No offense whatsoever. Now stop this trolling war of bullshit
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:35 pm

brenden96 wrote:
Two: Don't link sites that aren't affiliated or have nothing to do with you whatsoever.
Five: You can't take over a site, you don't have any characters, and if I need to I will permanently ban your IP adresses. Problem? I don't think so

Okay so yeah, apparently it's this "umibouzu" or whatever. I'll tell you One thing right now. If you cannot handle critique, do Not start on RP boards. I Critique each person equally and in my opinion you simply were being an oversensitive baby. No offense whatsoever. Now stop this trolling war of bullshit

Wow, Umi must be a complete noob.. or someone white knight'd this shit.

Who would ever post a link to the site that an evil mastermind is attempting to raid on the very site that it is being planned on.. that is just as stupid as you can get.

Also, I looked at your site, I kinda liked how it was set-up, but KHR isn't really my thing.. also, IP bans don't stop proxies.. I AM WILLING TO MAKE HUNDREDS OF ACCOUNTS FOR EVERYONE!!!!111
..but really, good job on the site, and good luck with Umi.. he isn't a handful of stupid, but he grows on you.
Back to top Go down
brenden96

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Yeah.   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:37 pm

Mkay then. But seriously
Do not state, a troll war, against another site, without a good damn reason. If you're sensitive, don't go on a site which will give you critique, thanks, later.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:11 pm

brenden96 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Im kinda just mad at you, for being an asshole. I still wanna RP KHR.

THe point was, WHO talks to a noob like that? Guess what, saying "GO READ THE FUCKIN RULES AGAIN!" and "TOO MANY WORDS FOR ONE THING" is not something that makes you wanna rp. People arent suppose to satisfy you in your RP, as Admin you gotta want to them to stay. You didnt. As much as i would care to RP, i dont, because if your going to be so critical to a noob, why would i want to RP with you?
Back to top Go down
brenden96

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Stop bitching.   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:37 pm

Read the title. You are quoting and " "-ing sentences wrong. Also, it is goddamn critique. If you wanna RP on a KHR site, expect strictness and harsh critique. I am harsh, so are all my other mods, that's something you need to live with. I was not an asshole, I simply critiqued you as I did with anyone else. Now stop trying to be retarded and going to start a war with me. You don't have to RP with ME either, there's plenty of members AND growing. I can make arrangements so that you never will be in my topics if you want it that badly. Just never give up so quick, and stop wasting my time with your false insults and Q_Q. Thankyou. Also, stop quoting.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:17 pm

brenden96 wrote:
Read the title. You are quoting and " "-ing sentences wrong. Also, it is goddamn critique. If you wanna RP on a KHR site, expect strictness and harsh critique. I am harsh, so are all my other mods, that's something you need to live with. I was not an asshole, I simply critiqued you as I did with anyone else. Now stop trying to be retarded and going to start a war with me. You don't have to RP with ME either, there's plenty of members AND growing. I can make arrangements so that you never will be in my topics if you want it that badly. Just never give up so quick, and stop wasting my time with your false insults and Q_Q. Thankyou. Also, stop quoting.

Then dont expect people to wanna RP
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:45 pm

Umibouzu wrote:

Then dont expect people to wanna RP

The level of role-play on this site is so low.. well.. just know that Walmarts especially low-prices can't even reach that far into the endless void of that no-hearted attempt that I wouldn't even consider to be role-play.
Otherwise, he is missing out on a lot of great chances and fun.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:57 pm

I have no idea what you just said. It started with the site, then walmart, then somebody. Skip the analogy, put it into a single sentence
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Okay... So... Standard Trolling isn't really my thing, But I was willing to give this revenge plot a try, if only to quell my boredome, but then this brended came from out of the bloody mists and clamied to be the same person as the forum admin of the target site. So in the end, what I have used entirely too many words to say is this: meh, I can't be bothered anymore.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 pm

another problem started and solved by Umibouzu Ryuusui :d

Brenden made it SOOOO uncool to troll people
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:17 pm

I don't personally know Brenden, but it seems he wants to take this site down with: "Oh, he stole the sheets!" And if he clearly didn't know, that I had actually obtained permission that he all so thought I didn't have. (Actually, to be fair, I only obtained it from a person who is from the sites and told me to give credit).

To be fair; he is being perfectly reasonable and I doubt your plan would've worked at all, Umi. But even hearing about it could/would make a normal person angry, so...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Don't worry, Yoko loves you. <3
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:00 am

Yup, another crisis caused by and averted by Umibouzu Ryuusui.

Hell none of this would have ever happened in from abrasive dick didnt attack me because i didnt understand his rules, and then show up in MY OWN DOJO
and troll himself, it didnt change anything, it just made him an ass for trying to preemptively cause the troll war i wasnt causing. I would have enjoyed an apology.

Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:07 am

good job! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revenge Plot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Plot!!!   Revenge Plot!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge Plot!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Discussion Section :: Free Discussion-