Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Herensuge

Herensuge

Male Posts : 187

Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) Empty
PostSubject: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:54 am

Herensuge had reached the country of Bosporus and had finally reached a small town. He could finally sleep in a bed, and not have to camp outside as he had been doing for a couple of day. As he made his way to the inn he looked in his wallet to see how much money he had and noticed that he was broke. He needed money to be able to stay, and he needed a job to get money, so he decided to look for a mercenary job.

He entered an inn filled with a couple of drunk thugs and some other residents of the town. He ignored all of them and walked over to a wall filled with papers of paying missions. He looked closely at all of them, and most of them were boring and could be done easily. But one of them got his attention, a paper that had written "GIRL MISSING. LAST SEEN ON THE WOODS." There was a photo of a 14 year old who had been lost in the wood just outside of town. By the date it had on the paper it seemed the girl had gone missing about 5 days ago. And this job had a heffty reward, just what Herensuge needed.

"Hmmm, if she is lost then she's most likely dead, but if she's alive then that means she was taken... Interesting enough..."
Herensuge said as he was about to grab the paper to have her photo.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:53 am

Rikuto had traped a comon theif from the outsides of the town, he had been staying in an Inn for a few days and today was his last, at the moment he had to do 1 minor thing and bring the thief to the proper hands.
Entering the Inn where Herensuge was, he went to the wall with all the paying missions and looked for a foto of a man, when he found it he took out a pen and wrote an X all over the foto and then riped it out of the wall.

What are you doing that for kido? A man behind the bar asked.

Hmm? He asked as he turned around. Oh! Cause you wont be needing it. He said smiling as he opened the door leaving it opend, right out the door was the man in the foto tied with a rope, with a few cuts on his face but what most caught peoples attention was that he was practically freezing even though it was a great day outside, they could see pieces of ice, like snow on his face.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:03 pm

Herensuge saw a kid with red hair walk in to the inn and head over to where he was and rip off a wanted thief paper from the wall. Herensuge knew that it was most likely cause he had finished the job. As he headed outside he was surprised to see the thief so cold, from that one could espaculate that this kid was an ice mage.

"Good job on capturing this guy. Congratulations." Herensuge said as he walked pass the kid. He thought the kid could be helpful to the mission but he was also human, and Herensuge couldn't trust humans. As he passed by the kid his paper giving information about the missing girl fell from his pocket, but Herensuge did not realize this as he continues walking away from the town and into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Thank you! He replied when her turned around and saw who was congratulating him.
He moved the thiefs head side to side laughing abit, he seemed to be uncounscious. This smart guy thought it would have been a great idea to try and rob me, hah.
He then noticed a paper slip of the Kids pocket, so Rikuto grabed it and taked a look. Your gonna look for her? He asked as he passed the piece of paper. I was thinking of looking for her a few days ago, but its alot of forest just for one guy, so i jumped to the next easier mission..
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:53 pm

"Ohh thanks." Herensuge said as he took the paper from the guys hand. "Yeah well she's been gone for a couple of days so I can't waste time here, I'm sure I'll be able to find her. Besides easy mission aren't my thing, they're too boring." Herensuge answered as he looked over to the forest. He knew what the kid spoke of was true, the forest was really big and it would take him some time to find her alone. But this kid did say he was thinking of looking for her, maybe he was still interested. "Well if you want I could use some help. It'll be faster to find her, since I need the money fast."
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:41 am

Thinking about the situation, he said that the girl had been missing for a few days now, most likely she is dead if shes all alone, but Rikuto was thinking befor about looking for her a few days ago, he didnt really have anything to lose to try and find her, only time, Rikuto was only gonna leave today cause he wanted to travel and see more places, and besides, the kid says that he needs the money, the poor guy must be broke.

Well...I was planing on leaving this place today, but i guese i can stay a lil longer... Just wait a minute. He said and enterd the Inn again, when he got out he came with a pack of 6 sodas and keeped them in a small bag he had. He had some tape to, so he taped the picture of the wanted thief that he had on the thiefs face and wrote a note saying "Put me in a cell".

Haha, there, you want to look for her now? He asked
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:06 am

Herensuge looked as the kid stuck the thiefs photo into his face and thoought it was actually funny but didn't show it. "Ok, lets go. By the way, names Nick." Herensuge said as he introduced himself with his nickname since he didn't want to use his real name.

Herensuge moved out of town and into the forest with a broom in hand thinking it might help. There were no clues as to what could've happened to this girl and no one had found her after 5 days, something had to be up. Herensuge thought it might be better to split up for now to cover more ground. "Alright I'll go on ahead from the sky and see if I notice something. You move on the ground and see if you can find any type of clue, clothing, strange smell, anything. We'll meet up around here in 30 minutes. Ok?" Herensuge said as he took flight in the broom above the trees.
Back to top Go down
Clarbart

Clarbart

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:52 am

Tyson was sleeping in a tree.

I mean why not? He hadn't seen civilization for a while, and the animals had problems getting him up here.

Plus it was comfy.
Very comfy.

He was unceremoniously roused from his slumber by some people crashing through the underbrush of the forest, not appearing to care about subtlety.

Amateurs.

Crashing around like that they were either going to get attacked by something, that or alert everything within 2 miles that they were around.

Tyson sighed and jumped down from his perch near them.

Better to help them then let them die.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Im Rikuto. He awnserd and folowed him to the forest.
Plan was simple, enter the forest, look for clues and comback in 30 minutes, done. But right befor entering furthur in the forest, Rikuto heard something near the area, Rikuto walked around the area to check what it was. Nick had left a moment ago, it would be too troblesome to call him so Rikuto went by himself.
Anyone there?.. He asked as he looked behin some trees, at the same time taking out a soda can out from his bag.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Herensuge had flown for about 15 minutes had not seen anything out of the ordinary for that time he was thinking of heading back in a moment when he suddenly saw a girl running quickly in the forest. Herensuge thought that she was proably lost aswell. As Herensuge was about head the down the girl suddenly stopped for a second and then fell to the ground unconscious it seem. Herensuge took precaution as he hid behind a tree still in the air looking down at the girl. A man in a cloak appeared out of nowhere next to the girl and in an instant a hole opened up beneath as they both dissapered and the hole closed itself.

Herensuge did not know for sure if the girl they were looking for was in there but it was their only lead. For now he had to return to Rikuto to inform this.
Back to top Go down
Clarbart

Clarbart

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:42 am

Tyson snuck up behind Rikuto and poked him in the back with his staff.
Best to see how he reacted to unknown situations.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:25 am

Looking around at first Rikuto didnt see anyone, he must of just imaginated it or somthing, so he turn around and started to walk direction into the forest where Herensuge went to continue with the mission, but suddenly he felt somthing poke on his back.
Quickly he turned around surprised to look what touched him, but at the same time he activated the bracelet on his wrist turning it into a staff and aim on the persons neck.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:47 pm

(Since Clarbart left we'll continue without him, lets pretend a girl all beat up touched you)

Herensuge had returned to where he and Rikuto had split up but Rikuto wasn't back yet. He started walking around watching his surrounding in the direction Rikuto had went through. Herensuge then saw Rikuto pointing his staff at a girl who seemed pretty beat up and dehydrated. Now she had a look of fear in her eyes. "Rikuto what the hell are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:52 am

Rikuto was just using his basic reflexes, as soon he noticed he was pointing at a girl he quickly turned his staff into a bracelet again.At the same time he heard Herensuge shout at him, he must of got the wrong idea seeing Rikuto was pointing at her with his staff.
I-I´M really sorry! I didnt mean too.. Rikuto said kinda confused, feeling bad too, He then at the same time looked carefully and noticed that the girl was frightend, must of been Rikuto´s fault, made him feel worse, but she also looked pretty beat up..
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:33 pm

It seemed Rikuto was just caught by surprise by the girl and didn't really mean to harm her. Herensuge ran toward them as he got a closer look at the girl trying to see if she was the girl they were looking for, unfortunatly she wasn't.

"P-P-Please... help me..."
The girl said as she gabbed hold of Herensuge by his jacket and began to cry.

"What happened? Who are you?"
Herensuge tried to be nice and gentle. "I'm Nick and that's Rikuto. We can help you."

"The-They're looking for me... I escaped.... Please get me out of here!!!" The girl screamed panicked.

"Who's chasing-"
Herensuges question was interrupted when he heard twigs cracked as the three of them were surrounded by 6 men.

"Well well well. It seems we found our little flower boys. But two little bees found her before us. I guess we have to exterminate them."
One of the men said. Herensuge recognized his cloak, he was the guy who had caught the other girl deeper in the forest, how did he get here so fast.

All Herensuge did was glare at the men surrounding them
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:53 am

Rikuto listened carefully at what was the girl saying, she seemed very scared, she really wanted to get out of the forest, at first he he thought she could have something to do with the missing girl they were both looking for, but befor he could think about it he got interrupted by the sounds of twigs breaking in the background.
He turned around only to find 6 men come out from nowhere. They seemed to have some relation with the girl that they have just found. And just by the looks of them Rikuto knew they where up to no good.

Who are you.... Rikuto glared and asked the man with the cloak, Rikuto at the same time formed a seal on the soda can he still had on his hand, using his thumb carefully so they wouldnt notice
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:24 pm

"Wouldn't you like to know. But you don't have to know who we are since you're going to the afterlife now" The man in the cloak said as he motioned with his hands to go forward. 4 of the men stepped forward a bit and surrounded them in a square formation. The 5th man who's face couldn't be seen with his cloak on was standing next to the man who was giving orders.

"Rikuto we gotta protect this girl." Herensuge told Rikuto while he was back to back with him and the girl was just shaking in fear next to them. The two men who were on Herensuge's side both charged straight at him. Herensuge used his breath of fire, how out of his mouth came a wave of fire that engulfed the man who was charging at him from the right.

The guy on the left reached Herensuge quickly as he threw a straight right punch at Herensuge, but his punch was dangerous as it seemed his hand was made of stone. Herensuge dodged the fist by moving his fist in zigzag and moving behind the man, he then unloaded 5 quick jabs to the chest using eagle claw style learned in kung fu. The man was knocked down on the ground but he was not out yet.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:45 pm

Yeah yeah, i know.... Rikuto said back as he tried to figure out what to do, 2 men where infront of herensuge and they both charged at him starting a battle, the other 2 stand infront of Rikuto, Rikuto was ok for a 2 vs 1 but right now he was thinking that a better plan was to escape, but to do that they would atleast take down these 4 idiots.

The 2 men stand there with a smile on there faces, they seemed to waited for Rikuto to make the first move, bad choice.
Catch.. Rikuto said with a grin on his face as he threw the soda can infront of them, befor the 2 could think of what was Rikuto doin, the can exploded right betwin them.

The one on the right went back and falled on his knees as he started to rub his face cursing, the other one stayed in his position with his arms crossing his face, it seemed he coverd in time and the bomb didnt effect him. But as soon he put away his arms to see, Rikuto had already transfomed his bracelet into a staff and sprinted at him, jumped and smacked his head hard causing him to fall down,
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:54 pm

"Ooh my, this 2 are strong for a couple of kids. I guess I have to resort to that. Do you got her?" The leader said addressing himself to the man next to him.

"Yes sir. But our men will also be caught in it if you use that." The mysterious cloaked man said.

"No worries we can always get new men. Now take her."

Herensuge couldn't hear what they were saying as he was busy focusing on the men close to him. The man he had engulfed fire somehow blew away the flames and jumped 5 meters in the air, he was using wind magic. "incrementum gravitatis quinque!" the gravity around the guy who jumped increased by 5 times, it caught him by surprise causing him to fall before he wanted to. As Herensuge was about to make the final blow he stopped when he heard the scream of the girl. The girl was hanging above them caught by roots of the trees as if they were being controlled.

"What the... Let her go!!" Herensuge screamed at the men who were not fighting, he knew this was their work. Herensuge was about to sprint over to them to force them to let her go but it was too late. As the leader was smiling the ground beneath Herensuge and Rikuto and the other 4 men, started to shake as a hole opened up beneath them. It was too quick for Herensuge to react and fly out of there as he fell into a dark tunnel beneath the earth.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:58 pm

The man that Rikuto had hit with a staff was out cold and couldnt move, so Rikuto brought his attention to the two men who were not in combat, he aimed his staff towards them and whisperd Disparos Géli- ! Rikuto was unable to finish since the guy that was blinded with the ice bomb had tackled him to the floor.
Crap! Rikuto cursed as he dropped his staff and tried to get the guy of him. Suddenly he heard a scream, it was the girl that they were protecting. You bastards!! Rikuto shouted at the 2 men who seem to ignore him. Suddenly the ground started to break and a hole formed below them, befor hitting the ground Rikuto was able to grab his staff, and he tried to lower the damage of the fall by using his staff sticking it at the walls of the tunnels, but it wasnt possible and he fell into the darkness
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:25 am

The hole they fell in was about 10 meters deep, and it was pitch black. Herensuge landed hard on his feet and the felt a bit numb for a moment but he got the feeling back quickly. Herensuge looked around and couldn't see anything all he could make out were the forms of the people in the tunnel. "Hey Rikuto where are you?!" Herensuge said trying to find him. He suddenly felt someone bump into him, he looked and it was the stone guy he was just fighting with. Being this close he saw that man had fear in his eyes.

All of a sudden a scream was heard in the tunnel, Herensuge wasn't sure who's it was but he knew for certain it wasn't Rikuto, so it must've been one of the bad guys who fell with them. "Hey you whats in here? Where are we?" He asked the stone guy next to him grabbing him by his shirt.

"...A... Salamandar pit...." The guy said with a scared tone. Rikuto and Herensuge needed to be careful about this place, cause these were fire salamander that were at least 4 feet long.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:56 am

Dark, not even a bit of light Rikuto was falling into the hole with no way to get out, he could sence that the floor was close and when he hit the ground, he noticed that he wasnt hurt, in fact he noticed that the floor was kinda soft, he looked closely and noticed that he wasnt on the floor, he was ontop of 1 of the guys Herensuge and him was fighting.
He got up carefully and checked how the guy was, he was unconscious but still alive, Rikuto then looked around, he couldnt see much but he could see the forms of the people , 2 of them were together, ¨maybe 1 is Nick¨ Rikuto thought as he went closer, suddenly he heard a scream of a girl.

Nick is that you? He asked as he came closer.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:11 pm

(Sorry I didn't mention it but the scream was from one of the thugs that fell with us)

Herensuge heard Rikuto's voice "Rikuto over here, follow the flame!" Herensuge used his fire breath up in the air to illuminate a few meters around Herensuge and the thug that was with him. But when Herensuge was able to see his surroundings he did not see Rikuto as he saw 3 salamanders surrounding him and the thug.

"AAAHHH" The stone thug screamed as one of the salamander jumped on him knocking him down and started dragging him into the away from the circle Herensuge tried to grab him but the other 2 salamander steeped in-front of him not letting him pass. The salamanders suddenly leaped toward him, Herensuge used his breath of fire knock those salamanders back, but of course fire attacks wouldn't hurt them too much. For now he needed to find Rikuto, he would be better at fighting this things.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:25 am

Rikuto say the flames that Herensuge created, but as he walked to it he noticed somthing strange around them, he couldnt get a good look at them, but when he got closer he heard a scream, it was coming from the guy that was next to him and suddenly he saw the guy fall.
Whats going on there?! Rikuto shouted, but then he saw more flames and he could see clearly what was happening.

What in the world?! Rikuto said shocked as he saw giant salamanders dragging the thug away and 2 others surounding Herensuge. Rikuto grabed his staff and went towards him but then was cut off by 1 of the salamanders, it must of heard him when he shouted. He took a few steps back to get some distance for safty and aimed at it. Disparos Gélidos! He spoke and a bullet shot on the salamanders body causing it to fall back abit, Rikuto couldnt aim well since he could only see well when Herensuge used his flames.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Herensuge could hear Rikuto's voice close by, and it seemed he was facing other salamanders. Herensuge was running to where he heard Rikutos voice but one of the salamanders jumped him from behind. The salamander was clinging on Herensuges back and took a bite of his shoulder, luckily their teeth weren't too sharp but Herensuge had to get him off before the salamander used fire on his shoulder, "incrementum gravitatis quinque!" the gravity around Herensuge increased by 5 times taking the salamander by surprise and making him let go of Herensuge, as Herensuge was able to continue running since he was used to 5 times gravity.

Herensuge used his breath of fire on the air again, to make sure he didn't hit Rikuto by accident and got another glimpse of the place. He saw Rikuto just a few feet away from him and saw him looking for the salamander he was fighting, and the salamander was to his right now and not infront of him. "To your right Rikuto!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)   Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rescue the girl (Rikuto; pm to join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next