Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storyline Event #2 - Camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Storyline Event #2 - Camp Empty
PostSubject: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:30 am

The time had arrived. The herald of war had soon reached the students of Everlast Magic School. Though there were plans of rebuilding the school, however war had initiated throughout Bosporus. The main forces were designated in a rather barren area and only a select few were sent to destroy the forces when they were separated throughout Bosporus, leaving the base in its weakest defense. The group was formed by an unknown figure that beseeched for the group of magicians to work according to the

At the healing camp, this is where the allies group headed out to take down the Bosporus invaders declaring war. The people mainly here are injured and healers. One of the groups leading figures; Umibouzu Ryuusui is the leading healer and the person mainly directing others and coming up with strategies. This is of course, at the support of Rose Amile. A dedicated fortune teller with amazing intellect and ability to keep track of all her allies thanks to her artifact. Rose too was in charge of strategies and such. The main fighter and bodyguard of the defense and protecting the non-fighters is Takashi Yokohama. A powerful swordsman who is rather dedicated to protecting Umi. Leila Crelines was also a healer of the group. She uses a secret elf method of healing and has a rather valuable healing staff. The final person of the group is Ayra Hunders. An extremely flexible, versatile character who can both heal and fight. The whole group would decide to head out to each area whenever their help is needed. As well as when the battle rushes inside the actual base, they would leave their position hear and enter to the inside of the base.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:36 pm

"I dont like being so far from combat, not when we're fighting opponents at this level, remember what happened last time.."

As mission leader from the support team, Yoko would have to be on guard the entire time. With such an important group of mages to defend, he would have to give it his all in order to defend his Magister and the group. Just a few months ago, he was unable to protect Umi, or anyone else in Ryugujo when they were wiped out by the Senate. He found it ironic that they were now raging war against on of the now corrupt Senators, through out of the order by his peers because he hired a secret agency to work as his bodyguards, working with Kosmo Entelechia.

Yoko was sure he had heard the name before, whispered in by other underground syndicates to describe some of the strongest and worst killers in the entire world. They could not be tracked, and left no traces, and gave their targets the impression that they were Death itself, coming to collect them. They were a group to be feared, and to fight them head on, like the groups were doing now, was preposterous.

"We know absolutely nothing about these people, how are we going to beat them?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:20 am

Rose ignored Yoko, concentrating mainly on her tracking down everyone who is needed. She had given everyone a fire stick to light up when they're in danger, although she knew for a fact that the enemy could use this to an advantage if the people in danger don't last out till the medic team arrives. "Everyone's fine... only a minority are now engaging in combat..." She tells the group. Switching the person she was viewing in her artifact continually, she had an important job.

At the same time, she began chanting her magical keywords, "Che... Ye... Neh..." She closes her eyes as a blue line forms at their base and begins encircling the base at a slow rate. "Vicinity Sight!" She shouts, as her crystal ball begins to glow and the blue line continues.

"Alright, when the line forms a complete circle, I will be able to find out who and which person arrives in the base from an hour from the past and an hour from the future from right now. This isn't continually updated, so after an hour pasts, I will need to redo the spell. I'll be able to warn you when someone arrives, but not from where..." She explains her actions, as she then turns to Yoko. "We have to trust the people we assigned to fight... If anything, we have the support and back up to help them. There is danger, however we have a lot of strategies planned if we enter inside the castle, ask Umi if you want to hear some." Rose nods, as she goes back to checking her allies battle status.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:55 am

Umi was sitting on his broom apprehensively, his favorite emotion. He took what Yoko said to heart, and even he was unsure of how they would win, strategies and tactic could only take them so far, without knowing anything about the opponents abilities, it only made the variables they would have to juggle even more harrowing.

"Rose, focus on the enemies, anything about their abilities would be good, and i'd like to compare strategies with you. I can relay them with my telepathy"

Even though he had his doubts, Umi had his strategies set up beforehand, and with Rose's insight, he should be able to shape them perfectly. In the mean time he ordered his medic to gather up, they would be heading out on a moments notice, once the combat began.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:23 am

Leila was resting and storing up her magical power, holding her special healing staff close to her. Listening to them all talk, she wondered if people will be able to fight the generals effectively considering their strength. She didn't have anything to contribute to the discussion, but she was wondering how they're going to quickly make it to the battlefield, especially if everyone needs to split up since the majority of the team isn't based on fighting. "H-how are we going... to kill people-- ah, I mean, save our friends? If they're in danger?" Leila asks. "I mean, we're going to kill--- heal them, but how are we going to get to them in time?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:07 pm

"Via telepathy, my telepathy spells have a lot longer range than normal telepathy and i can talk to everyone in range, so communication is not an issue in the slightest, so long as we have Rose, we can plan these things out in advance."

With his healers ready, all they had to worry about was making it to each spot in time while combat was still going on, Umi had the process down, but it was up to the leaders to fulfill the plans the strategists had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:58 am

Ayra was applying make-up such as lipstick and mascara to herself through the mirror making her ever so beautiful. "Don't worry~! I'll just control all the guys!" She nods confidently, flaunting her breasts in Leila's face. She wasn't scared of the war as she knew she wasn't going to be fighting any of the bigger enemies. "I can also fight for myself," She says.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:37 pm

"Well, ill begin the telepathic communication."

Without moving position from his staff, activated his telepathic communication spell. He had an forward moving attack strategy planned out, so he could switch tactics the second they made it in inside. Reaching everyone in there places from well over a few hundreds meters from base camp.
Back to top Go down
Clarbart

Clarbart

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:55 am

"Tell us when we need to move, I don't like waiting for something to go wrong"

Tyson was sitting down, impatiently tapping his staff on the ground. He didn't like being held in one area, he didn't like waiting for someone to get hurt before he could be useful, and he ESPECIALLY didn't like being told he had to stay in one place for a long period of time. If all wars were like this then he had new respect for veterans from both worlds, magical and non-magical.

"Any word on combat yet Umi?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:23 am

"Nope, everything so far has been fairly tame"

At this point in the battle, it was nothing but weak troops on the field, they were not much problem for the trained members of the Everlast School. But in the reports he had received, the thing they would have to worry about would be the generals. Assassins by trade, they were well trained magicians in the art of killing, and would not be trifled with.

"Wait until we fight the generals, were going to be working over time."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:54 am

Rose sighed. She thought Umi had at least studied her abilities before giving out orders. "I have to know someones name and appearance before I am able to track them," She says. She wasn't sure if it was limited to knowing their real name or not, but she could possibly track code names down if she's thinking of the correct person. She wasn't sure. Either way, "Fortunately, the group that hired us has given me some information about them. So I should be able to track them... alright... Delinera Blasphemia: Track, Riak; the swordsman of fire." She mutters quietly as a giant screen appears above her artifact stating Riak's status. It seems he was at full strength and such, but mainly it could be noted that he had used magic beforehand, to possibly set up a spell or something.

"Track: Mila, Track: Liam, Track: Damien," She tracks a single person each time displaying their information for both her and Umi to know.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:28 pm

(No, we dont know what the powers of the generals are, we only know they have them. The part in the original post just let us know which general we're fighting, not really anything else)

"Its time to move, we need to begin our support duties, we have minor wounds, but the majority of what we have to do is buff them for the battles ahead. We're all moving out to the West Side of the compound. Rose, see if you can tell us anything about the battles ahead."

Back to top Go down
Clarbart

Clarbart

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:54 pm

"You want me to stay here for a bit Umi?"

"They might need help on the north or east while all of us are at the west"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:28 am

(I never said we knew their powers... except for the fact they're famous and their titles are 'Swordsman of Fire', 'Summoner of Wind', 'Magician of Water' and 'Duelist of Earth'. So we can generally assume what element they use, unless the titles are a lie).

Rose sighs. Umi has been ordering her quite a bit, but she can't overuse her artifact. She tracks them down. "The attack from the west side is Larita's area, right?" Rose ensures as she begins tracking down the members that are apart of that group. After a minute or so; she had effectively gotten a minor status update on her allies. "Ultimately, it seems they're all fine. Larita's barriers more than likely saved them from getting hurt." Rose tells him.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:38 am

Leila truly was glad William and Raven were on the same team. She only got to know them too during the human world trip, but she hoped for their safety. She also remembers Ken and Nina who are also participating in the war. "I hope they're all safe..." Leila preys, clenching her hands together and shriveling up on the bench she was sitting on. As Umibouzu announces it's time too go, Leila nods to herself confidently clenching her staff. "Right. I'll be strong," Leila grins, licking her staff then moving her thoughts on who and how to torture the dying enemies.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:39 am

Aliidan came zooming through the sky on her staff, she wanted to get as far away from the battles as possible. Her self made plan to destroy the east side gatehouse had failed, mostly. On the plus side she DID incinerate a few enemies and her volatile magic would make the use of magic there difficult for a few minutes... Settling down in the middle of the basecamp Aliidan looked around, unsure what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:21 pm

"Ah! Aliidan! You're back, thank goodness!" Rose shouts over to her, waving frantically. Of course she knew beforehand that she would be fine thanks to her artifact, but it's much more relieving to see her fine visually. "You should rest... Ayra, Leila... could you help her?" Rose pleads with them to heal any injuries she may have gotten from the battle. She had fought well and Rose knew that with her silent incantations and powerful charging spells, her magic might deplete faster than the others.

"Please rest..." Rose smiles at her, helping her to a more comforting part. She was sad to not be fighting out her, but everyone was relying on Rose to inform the medical squad who to help and where. She had to do this.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Leila nods at Rose as she was shocked to see people retreating back to the camp so early. "I'll do it." She says proudly as she rushes over to Aliidan, telling her good rest positions and more. "Kiki, ni Rawr~ Tui Gratia Jovis Gratia Sit, Cura." She chants as a magical aura surrounds her palm and she heals any of Aliidan's minor wounds with quick haste.
Back to top Go down
Clarbart

Clarbart

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:31 pm

"Aliidan, how are things on the east front? Do you need healers out there?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:50 pm

(My spell doesnt allow other people to talk to other people, and regular telepathy cant go between topics....)

With all of his items packed, Umi had Yoko lead the group into the east side of the compound, ready to supply the unit there with the healers support magic. In a few seconds, Umi had his barriers raised up to the maximum, numerous circles filling the air around him as he prepared the group to travel via broom.

"We're moving to the east side, we're providing any small medical attention and empowering the others, from there we're moving South. Be careful and stay near either me or Yoko, our barriers together will be strong enough to keep out most attacks. Aliidan, i must also ask you to return to the front with us"

With his broom alone, he would be able to fit four people, with Yoko traveling on the ground scouting ahead. With the arrival of Aliidan, the group started to working on minor injuries. They would be done in a few more seconds, and had slightly more urgent matters to attend to, accompanying Aliidan to the front to start working.

[Now onto East Side, or Aria's group, whether thats east side or not]
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:45 am

Aliidan held up her hands in a warding gesture, shaking her head slightly.
"Nuh-uh! No way am I going back to the front. People DIE over there! I'm not a military person! I'm just a silly civilian!" Aliidan exclaimed loudly, backing away from Umi.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:23 pm

"Umi, it's alright! Aliidan is fine here to rest. I will take her position and help with the battle." Rose says, standing in between Aliidan and Umi to stop any arguments. Knowing them, neither of them would back down. She has known Umi for awhile, and knows how stubborn he is; despite it always being for the good. At the same time, she's known Aliidan since forever; she knew her personally. Aliidan isn't being selfish, she truly hates seeing the war. So Rose had to protect her sister (to Rose) from this sight. She swallowed and gulped harshly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - Camp   Storyline Event #2 - Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Storyline Event #2 - Camp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1