Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storyline Event #2 - West Side

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Storyline Event #2 - West Side Empty
PostSubject: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:19 am

The time had arrived. The herald of war had soon reached the students of Everlast Magic School. Though there were plans of rebuilding the school, however war had initiated throughout Bosporus. The main forces were designated in a rather barren area and only a select few were sent to destroy the forces when they were separated throughout Bosporus, leaving the base in its weakest defense. The group was formed by an unknown figure that beseeched for the group of magicians to work according to the

From the west of the main area, there were many traps set out throughout the area. Some noticeable, others hidden. The group had an array of soldiers, however they were sloppily placed around the battlefield because of the traps positions. The group leader, leading the offense on the west side was Larita Rimuru. She was a skillful wind magician chosen for her pure demeanour and strong wind designated spells. She was also knowledge on overall types of magical items, spells and traps, making this side a perfect match for her.

The members in Aria's group all seem powerful in what they do. Bex Odinion was working under her too, a strong, determined demon who was rather powerful. Eva Walker was a smart archer who would work well in sniping down enemies or traps, especially in this set up. Kagami Kaguya was a vampire with an insane amount of weapons and skills. Nina Imata was a girl with two personalities and very skilled in wielding a spear and sand magic. Taurou was a suspicious male with powerful dark magic. Micah Zelita was a skilled dancer being able to dodge many attacks with cat like reflexes. Ryno Villers is a time magician with a rare, lost magic that would be extremely useful in deactivating or destroying weapons.

The leader of this area is a Wind Summoner well known for her elemental wind spells and her powerful array of summons. She is the only female leader and is definitely strong to boot. She's also smart and tactical when it comes to fighting giving her a strong boost in confidence as she stands in her own turf.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Larita peered at the battlefield and then the rest of the members participating in the attack. "I-I'm sorry you all have to have me as your leader..." She bows to them, grabbing out her staff. "B-but, let's do our best." She looks at the battlefield again. There were a loto f enemies spread out unevenly in odd positions, blatantly avoiding certain areas, most likely where the traps were. Soon the enemies will notice them, which wouldn't be a good thing. They needed to use their preparation time wisely.

"O-Okay, I hope you don't mind, but... Eva, your arrows can go pretty f-far... those places there, there and there are more than likely designated with hidden or invisible traps," Larita nods, pointing to each place accurately showing where the most obvious places where the traps would be. Larita continues her observation this time looking at the visible traps. There were numerous gas balloons, plant traps and animals hiding in the ground. She couldn't make them out, but the large abnormal cracks were a dead give away.

Pointing out all the visible traps, she continues explaining how to dodge and/or avoid them. "Now... the summons will be difficult. You can't really avoid them, the best way is to do as much damage as possible before they get out of their little hiding spot. The gas balloons and smoke balloons can easily be taken from a distance, but getting too close could be dangerous, so take them out in a distance. Traps hidden under the sand or traps hidden by magic are dangerous, so make sure you stay close to the enemies while fighting them. The plant traps should also be taken out quickly as their effects may vary." Larita nods calmly, trying to analyze each trap, however they were the only ones she could make out.

"Alright... Ventus fulcio quod vultus a semita! Permoveo Wind!" Larita forms a path of wind from where they were to the battle area. This wind path solidifies allowing them to talk on it. "My wind barriers will protect you for awhile, b-but this is a battle! Everyone, stay safe!" Larita is the first to head down to the battlefield, as she thought she should considering the team rides on her back as the leader.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:27 am

Micah smiles at Aria. "Be more confident, I bet you can do it just fine." She states, patting her on the back to give her a boost of confidence. Listening to Aria's analysis, she could definitely tell how intelligent the girl was. Taking note of each trap, Micah follows Aria's lead dashing down the solid wind path as Micah channels her ki to her feet allowing a much bigger boost to her speed. "Here I go..." Micah breathes calmly and slowly as she rushes into the battle.

The enemies quickly noticed this aiming to blast her with fireballs and arrows. If any came near Micah, she could skillfully and elegantly avoid them with ease.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:17 pm

[I apologise ahead of time for Kagami's foul language.]

"Let's fucking do this!!!" Kagami shouted, eager to get out onto the battlefield as she readied her cleaver and headed out onto the battlefield, beginning to hack and chop at enemies as she ran towards them feircely. For a vampire like her this was the time of her life. But she hadn't listened to the bit about the traps. In this case, a huge wolf-man appeared before her and knocked her cleaver out of her hands. "You'll pay for that you damn cunt!"

She got out her chainsaw and began to fight him off as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Nina was confident in her own abilities about creating defenses or trapping her enemies into something of the sort. She kept her meeker side out this time for the battle; her real self. This is because the spirit inside of her needed to rest until Nina truly needed its help. "A-alright, I-I'll help too! Sand intorqueo quod vultus quod attero meus hostilis! Sandstorm!" Nina shouts as sand gathers around her hand obviously lifting from the ground and in an instant she shoots it out at a massive burst causing many of the front fighters to be blown back with intensity.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:05 pm

(If you need assistance, use the Italics to speak to me)

From base camp, Umi was able to reach each of the groups with his long-range telepathy spell. He had come up with a basic strategy to apply to the situation for each of the groups.

"We're going for the basic offensive strategy, we're penetrating the inside of this facility. This is not a widely publicized event, the Senators are keeping this hushed up. Because of this, our enemy, an illegal weapons trader, cant bring in his big guns, this makes it the best time to strike. Will's group launched a diversionary attack a few minutes before, so this makes it the best time to break straight through the defenses. Aria, i know you can protect everyone. Capture the gatehouse so you can more forward without fear of ambush. You'll be the first one we visit, we'll buff all of you once the defenses are down."
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:46 am

Why am I doing this... Taurou thought to himself as he beat down enemy soldier after enemy soldier. He took minimal damage: A few scratches there, a cut there, nothing big. He wasn't trying. He was bored. An ogre appeared and he quickly dispatched that with a cleave of his spear.

When does this get exciting again? These are all small fries, easily found in pubs. . . he said through his link with Umi. He quickly swung his spear and lopped three more soldiers off the "to kill" list. He spun and jabbed through a small human looking creature and pierced a werewolf's armour, but didn't kill it. The fun begins, Taurou thought.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:50 am

" Thats why we're taking them out now, so that there numbers dont make things harder later. Trust me, those four other guys are extremely powerful"
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:24 am

As people begin to engage in battle, Larita quickly took inoperative on setting up strong wind barriers; her specialty. "Here I go... Elementa aerialia, venti spirantes, cito adeuntes ab inimicis meis me defendant!" Aria swings her arms as paths of winds surround her allies in odd formations that redirect any arrows or stray bullets that come flying at them. The wind was strong enough to redirect a lot of ranged weapons and some spells, however cutting edge skills, attacks or spells would penetrate the wind currents.

"Libteratio," She summons her staff into a skull flute causing her wind currents to strengthen. "Flans Saltatio Pulverea!" She follows up sending the balloon traps to fly towards the enemies at a giant burst of wind that forms from them.

"We've taken the initiation, let's continue! Vente, no porro quod tentatio meus inimicus vado! Talea Vesica!" She shouts and chants the incantation as wind blades form around her. Staring at the enemies rushing them, she sends them flying at them cutting their nerves causing excruciating pain to many of them however ultimately not damaging their outside body.

As Umi send her a message, she nods. She hoped William's group was fine, since he seemed to be the main force. She sighed, knowing that her barriers would be heavily relied on in this battle... she had to concentrate.
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Ryno sat a save distance away from the danger zone hiding behind Aria's strong, wind barriers. He threw a few throwing knives but mainly other than hitting someone squarely, it was an ineffective effort. "I'll help maintain the barriers," He says. His magic wouldn't exactly allow him to help with the barriers itself; rather whenever a projectile came at the group, he could slow it down allowing the barriers to take it more easier or redirect it with ease.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:29 am

Poor Aria. Umi gave you all the inactive people.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:48 am

(It's fine! As long as I'm not a burden to the mission!)

"T-Thank you, Ryno." Larita gently smiles at him. If the rest were trying their hardest; she had to, too. Blasting massive bursts of wind at the people around them they were sent flying into the air and away from them giving numerous opportunities for attack. "Let's make our way to the main base." Larita commands blasting her wind to forcefully activate some traps around the area for people to take note of and avoid.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:39 am

Aria caused the ground from numerous enemies to explode with massive bursts of sand shooting in the air. A group of enemies was the best for her to fight against. "A-alright... things are going good...!" She meekly nods in confidence shooting sand in numerous directions. Looking over at her ally, he was strangely a cat boy. She had never seen him before, so she spun her spear as she knocked numerous enemies away from her and made her way to the boy.

"E-Excuse me... what r-race are you?" Nina asked him cautiously. "And w-why are you killing them...?" Nina this time, sounded more serious. She was meek and refused to kill or let the spirit inside her kill as well. Even if they were enemies; it's something Nina didn't like. A precious life lost; she wouldn't accept it.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:42 am

Kagami was managing pretty well but had to admit even she could only take so much punishment before she was of little use in a fight. Thus she'd gone to using her buckler, making it flame and fighting defensively as well as offensively.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 am

Taurou spun and twisted the spear inside the werewolf before kicking him off and sending 3 sagicca magicca spells into the werewolf's throat, severing his head in a brilliant spray of red. He heard a meek voice speak to him and he spins to see an ally, a cute, shy little girl he'd never seen before. He blinks at her strange questions. "I'm a nekogami . . . You know. . . Like an inugami. . . Only a cat demon instead of a dog. . ." Taurou spins and kicks a soldier in the jaw who thought he'd sneak up on him. Luckily, Taurou heard him with his heightened hearing and dropped him. He turns to the meek girl once more and she seemed more serious when she asked her second question. Taurou hid his reaction and just said plainly, "This is war. If you don't kill, they'll get back up. Like that one who's covered in sand." He jabbed his spear passed the girl's head and through the sand covered man's abdomen. He let out a yelp and coughed blood before dropping. He pulled his spear back and planted it in the ground, tip first. "Listen," he said calmly, "you should get back to fighting before anyone gets through and goes for Larita. 'Kay?" He gives his best reassuring smile which comes out more like a maniacal smile and tussles the girl's hair.
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:54 pm

"No problem." Ryno says blandly. "You should focus on combat. You're strong, or so I assume." Ryno states once again, as he walks around over to the rest of his allies. Grabbing out a mini knife, he throws it only to have it pause into the air. Throwing a whole range of at least twenty others around him, he clicks his fingers having them launch all at once and stabbing into the enemies.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Mila skipped towards both Taurou and Nina. "Look who it is!" Mila giggles. She was floating in the air thanks to her levitation spell which instantly showed her superiority in magic considering how hard it is to keep levitating. "You guys are the enemies, right? Pretty cute, if I say so myself. Well, watch out. I'm going to have to defeat you all! Flet una vente de Aquillionis, ab inimicis meis me defendant!" Mila points towards Taurou and Nina as wind conjures around her arms and a massive spiral of wind is send bursting at massive speed towards them even blasting a few of her allies away.

"W-whoops! Forgive me, everyone." She casually sighs not knowing her own power. Noticing many of her soldiers already defeated, she clicks her fingers ten times. "Evocatio Spiritualis: Valkyrium." She grins, sticking her tongue out as ten high level valkyries appear out of thin air and blast towards Larita and the rest of her allies.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:57 am

(From our Camp thread)

"They should be up ahead"

Entering from over the wall of the compound, Umi and the medic group moved ahead with the power of flight magic. With this most basic skill, the team was able to make it to there battlefield in the span of a few minutes. Ahead of them, the battle had already progressed between the enemies generals and the teams of mages that were formed.

With Umi's ESP he could feel the situation out, it was a pretty bad situation. The enemy itself, the assassin in charge of protecting the senator they were fighting, was a tiny girl, no different than any of the mages that were his age. But she was more than powerful enough to let loose high level spells at the drop of a hat, and bombarded the opposition with her summons.

"We have to empower them with buff spells, heal any injuries and than move on...."

Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:11 am

(No offence, but could you at least give us a chance to fight the general? I don't see the point of a medic group if they're going to head into battle right away.)

Nina sliced down numerous soldiers with her elongated spear, back to back with Taurou. She sighed. "This is a war, but a truly strong person can control themselves and not have to kill weak soldiers like these people!" Nina says. That is until summons surrounded and exploded through the battlefield.

"Larita, what are they!?" Nina shouts over to her, avoiding one of them. The ten valkyries had rushed onto the battlefield, deadly and dangerous. "Sand intorqueo quod vultus quod attero meus hostilis! Sandstorm!" Nina shouts, as the ground below them gathers and as she thrusts her arm forward, a massive sandstorm blasts forward. Things were getting dangerous, Nina quickly allowed the more sinister spirit inside her to take over to fight in this situation.

"I'll kill the summons," Nina says. "Psamathia Metallum," She summons her artifact and splits it into twenty different copies. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:14 am

Micah had took her distance back into her leaders barriers as the summons arrived. Writing down on a board, "What's the plan?" She writes unsure. The summons were strong and emitted powerful energy. The bell accessories she was wearing jingled highly as she danced in the battlefield. "Spider Dance: Eight Arm Strike!" She shouts as she rushes at one of the valkyrie blasting them with a swarm of attacks.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:49 am

Larita shuddered as the Valkyrie's were summoned. "N-No! Everyone, avoid them!" She shouts as Micah had already initiated an attack on one of them and Nina too seems to be on the offense. "...I will do the fighting now. Everyone, stay close to my barriers if you want to fight with less danger." Larita's hair flies up as massive winds conjure around her. Grabbing out her skull flute that she obtained through the use of Liberatio, she begins playing a song as she runs into a crowd of people and also valkyrie. "Sound Boom!" She finishes playing her flute as the sounds ruptures around the area exploding the enemy soldiers and even the summons.

"I knew it. Weak spells can't take them down. Everyone! These are valkyrie that act as strong soldiers. Watch out! They're very powerful!!" Larita shouts over, jumping back as she avoids a massive sword swing from one of the valkyrie. "Vertatur Tempestas Veris! Nobis Protectionem Aerialem! Flans Paries Venti Vertentis!" She continues as the wind around the area explodes from the ground as four tornados burst around blowing away numerous enemies and even the valkyrie.

"Vente, no porro quod tentatio meus inimicus vado! Talea Vesica!" She shouts as eight blades of air rapture around her. "General Mila, correct? Give up now. Or else." Larita tried to seem threatening. She just conquered numerous soldiers, to show off her ability, despite not wanting to injure people. This was a war, she had to stay strong and firm with the whole country relying on her.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:27 am

Nina wrote:
(No offence, but could you at least give us a chance to fight the general? I don't see the point of a medic group if they're going to head into battle right away.)

(Or maybe you could stop being a jerk, read my post and understand that we're here to buff you, im not talking credit of blah blah, we're going around giving you a power-up you'll desperately need)

"Larita, we've arrived to give you all some added support with our magic, but i'll need you and Yoko to be a diversion while we get to work on the wounded and strengthen them"

Umi remained on the fringes of the battlefield, relaying commands to the soldiers currently fighting the general, with her swarm tactics, she would have them surrounded in a few minutes with some summons. They would need a strategy to beat her, naturally stopping her and her spirits so that they are useless against them, for that, he had a single person, Yoko. With his Shinmeiryu, it was simple for him to destroy spirits, but he was needed as the groups guard while out on the field.

"Yoko, ill need you to be a diversion while we heal everyone, after that, we're off to the South Side, understand? You retreat when i call you"

With the push of his broom, he flew towards the injured party that was defending against the general's attack, while Yoko was suppose to move straight at the enemy, problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:04 am

(Or maybe you actually clear things up as you do take a lot of credit.)

Nina grunted at the medics arriving when they should have better things to do. "Alright, just help buff us!" Nina shouts over to them as she wipes out some soldiers around her. That general girl was dangerous. Far too dangerous. Nina was not in a position to effectively fight this Mila girl. Holding her spear at Mila, "Who are you? What is your rank?" She asks her. Backing away close to Taurou, she wanted an answer.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:42 am

Leila walked with the rest of the medic group to help support Larita's battle. "Everyoooone! Here I goooo!! Oh filiolus , erigo meus socius vires , tribuo lemma vox!! Brutality!" Leila chants as the numerous people surrounding hers strength increased. "That's not all!" Leila continues, "Ventus flow tergum quod proventus meus volo! Swift!" Leila chants as their speed also increases. She had to end it there as she knew she couldn't continue this for each time.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:05 am

Mila smiled at the back ups. "Hehe, yay! More people!" Mila giggles as tornadoes conjure around her. "Paries!" Mila smiles as a barrier extends so much that it easily breaks the tornadoes power and reduces it to nothing. She begins to walk over quickly, skipping even. Her allies soon dashed away, knowing what was going to come next was not good. As she made a single step, she began chanting once again, her defense barrier still up to defend effectively against any attacks.

"Flet una vente de Aquillionis, ab inimicis meis me defendant. Turbare Versarum et Ennervare Fulgratia" As she does so, she breaths in a lot of air and expels it with a massive burst and wind begins to emit from her entire body. With a small nod, as if she was asking if her enemies were ready, the wind soon conjures around the whole battlefield and Milla clicks her fingers as she begins levitating into the air, not caring for the fact she's actually wearing a skirt.

Either way, the wind emitted from her body forged the way through and began accelerating faster and faster. Soon enough, a huge burst of wind escalated through the whole field and everyone was brought into the air. The wind shattered through Ryno and Larita's defense, making it ineffective. Nina, Taurou, Ryno, Micah and Larita were all thrown into the air as it escalated to an air battle. Mila's allies were rendered immobile and being thrown into the wind.

Fortuantely, the medic team consisting of Umi, Rose, Yoko, Leila and Ayra had not gotten attacked in the tornado and were unable to continue supporting without being caught in it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side Empty

Back to top Go down

Storyline Event #2 - West Side

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next