Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storyline Event #2 - West Side

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryno

Ryno

Storyline Event #2 - West Side - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:54 pm

"No problem." Ryno says blandly. "You should focus on combat. You're strong, or so I assume." Ryno states once again, as he walks around over to the rest of his allies. Grabbing out a mini knife, he throws it only to have it pause into the air. Throwing a whole range of at least twenty others around him, he clicks his fingers having them launch all at once and stabbing into the enemies.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Mila skipped towards both Taurou and Nina. "Look who it is!" Mila giggles. She was floating in the air thanks to her levitation spell which instantly showed her superiority in magic considering how hard it is to keep levitating. "You guys are the enemies, right? Pretty cute, if I say so myself. Well, watch out. I'm going to have to defeat you all! Flet una vente de Aquillionis, ab inimicis meis me defendant!" Mila points towards Taurou and Nina as wind conjures around her arms and a massive spiral of wind is send bursting at massive speed towards them even blasting a few of her allies away.

"W-whoops! Forgive me, everyone." She casually sighs not knowing her own power. Noticing many of her soldiers already defeated, she clicks her fingers ten times. "Evocatio Spiritualis: Valkyrium." She grins, sticking her tongue out as ten high level valkyries appear out of thin air and blast towards Larita and the rest of her allies.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:57 am

(From our Camp thread)

"They should be up ahead"

Entering from over the wall of the compound, Umi and the medic group moved ahead with the power of flight magic. With this most basic skill, the team was able to make it to there battlefield in the span of a few minutes. Ahead of them, the battle had already progressed between the enemies generals and the teams of mages that were formed.

With Umi's ESP he could feel the situation out, it was a pretty bad situation. The enemy itself, the assassin in charge of protecting the senator they were fighting, was a tiny girl, no different than any of the mages that were his age. But she was more than powerful enough to let loose high level spells at the drop of a hat, and bombarded the opposition with her summons.

"We have to empower them with buff spells, heal any injuries and than move on...."

Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:11 am

(No offence, but could you at least give us a chance to fight the general? I don't see the point of a medic group if they're going to head into battle right away.)

Nina sliced down numerous soldiers with her elongated spear, back to back with Taurou. She sighed. "This is a war, but a truly strong person can control themselves and not have to kill weak soldiers like these people!" Nina says. That is until summons surrounded and exploded through the battlefield.

"Larita, what are they!?" Nina shouts over to her, avoiding one of them. The ten valkyries had rushed onto the battlefield, deadly and dangerous. "Sand intorqueo quod vultus quod attero meus hostilis! Sandstorm!" Nina shouts, as the ground below them gathers and as she thrusts her arm forward, a massive sandstorm blasts forward. Things were getting dangerous, Nina quickly allowed the more sinister spirit inside her to take over to fight in this situation.

"I'll kill the summons," Nina says. "Psamathia Metallum," She summons her artifact and splits it into twenty different copies. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:14 am

Micah had took her distance back into her leaders barriers as the summons arrived. Writing down on a board, "What's the plan?" She writes unsure. The summons were strong and emitted powerful energy. The bell accessories she was wearing jingled highly as she danced in the battlefield. "Spider Dance: Eight Arm Strike!" She shouts as she rushes at one of the valkyrie blasting them with a swarm of attacks.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:49 am

Larita shuddered as the Valkyrie's were summoned. "N-No! Everyone, avoid them!" She shouts as Micah had already initiated an attack on one of them and Nina too seems to be on the offense. "...I will do the fighting now. Everyone, stay close to my barriers if you want to fight with less danger." Larita's hair flies up as massive winds conjure around her. Grabbing out her skull flute that she obtained through the use of Liberatio, she begins playing a song as she runs into a crowd of people and also valkyrie. "Sound Boom!" She finishes playing her flute as the sounds ruptures around the area exploding the enemy soldiers and even the summons.

"I knew it. Weak spells can't take them down. Everyone! These are valkyrie that act as strong soldiers. Watch out! They're very powerful!!" Larita shouts over, jumping back as she avoids a massive sword swing from one of the valkyrie. "Vertatur Tempestas Veris! Nobis Protectionem Aerialem! Flans Paries Venti Vertentis!" She continues as the wind around the area explodes from the ground as four tornados burst around blowing away numerous enemies and even the valkyrie.

"Vente, no porro quod tentatio meus inimicus vado! Talea Vesica!" She shouts as eight blades of air rapture around her. "General Mila, correct? Give up now. Or else." Larita tried to seem threatening. She just conquered numerous soldiers, to show off her ability, despite not wanting to injure people. This was a war, she had to stay strong and firm with the whole country relying on her.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:27 am

Nina wrote:
(No offence, but could you at least give us a chance to fight the general? I don't see the point of a medic group if they're going to head into battle right away.)

(Or maybe you could stop being a jerk, read my post and understand that we're here to buff you, im not talking credit of blah blah, we're going around giving you a power-up you'll desperately need)

"Larita, we've arrived to give you all some added support with our magic, but i'll need you and Yoko to be a diversion while we get to work on the wounded and strengthen them"

Umi remained on the fringes of the battlefield, relaying commands to the soldiers currently fighting the general, with her swarm tactics, she would have them surrounded in a few minutes with some summons. They would need a strategy to beat her, naturally stopping her and her spirits so that they are useless against them, for that, he had a single person, Yoko. With his Shinmeiryu, it was simple for him to destroy spirits, but he was needed as the groups guard while out on the field.

"Yoko, ill need you to be a diversion while we heal everyone, after that, we're off to the South Side, understand? You retreat when i call you"

With the push of his broom, he flew towards the injured party that was defending against the general's attack, while Yoko was suppose to move straight at the enemy, problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:04 am

(Or maybe you actually clear things up as you do take a lot of credit.)

Nina grunted at the medics arriving when they should have better things to do. "Alright, just help buff us!" Nina shouts over to them as she wipes out some soldiers around her. That general girl was dangerous. Far too dangerous. Nina was not in a position to effectively fight this Mila girl. Holding her spear at Mila, "Who are you? What is your rank?" She asks her. Backing away close to Taurou, she wanted an answer.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:42 am

Leila walked with the rest of the medic group to help support Larita's battle. "Everyoooone! Here I goooo!! Oh filiolus , erigo meus socius vires , tribuo lemma vox!! Brutality!" Leila chants as the numerous people surrounding hers strength increased. "That's not all!" Leila continues, "Ventus flow tergum quod proventus meus volo! Swift!" Leila chants as their speed also increases. She had to end it there as she knew she couldn't continue this for each time.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:05 am

Mila smiled at the back ups. "Hehe, yay! More people!" Mila giggles as tornadoes conjure around her. "Paries!" Mila smiles as a barrier extends so much that it easily breaks the tornadoes power and reduces it to nothing. She begins to walk over quickly, skipping even. Her allies soon dashed away, knowing what was going to come next was not good. As she made a single step, she began chanting once again, her defense barrier still up to defend effectively against any attacks.

"Flet una vente de Aquillionis, ab inimicis meis me defendant. Turbare Versarum et Ennervare Fulgratia" As she does so, she breaths in a lot of air and expels it with a massive burst and wind begins to emit from her entire body. With a small nod, as if she was asking if her enemies were ready, the wind soon conjures around the whole battlefield and Milla clicks her fingers as she begins levitating into the air, not caring for the fact she's actually wearing a skirt.

Either way, the wind emitted from her body forged the way through and began accelerating faster and faster. Soon enough, a huge burst of wind escalated through the whole field and everyone was brought into the air. The wind shattered through Ryno and Larita's defense, making it ineffective. Nina, Taurou, Ryno, Micah and Larita were all thrown into the air as it escalated to an air battle. Mila's allies were rendered immobile and being thrown into the wind.

Fortuantely, the medic team consisting of Umi, Rose, Yoko, Leila and Ayra had not gotten attacked in the tornado and were unable to continue supporting without being caught in it...
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:03 am

(Post can only be heard by medical group, since Larita's group is in tornado, in case people get confused).

Rose wasn't paying attention to the medic squad, as she was the intelligence for the squad, so that had to take the most important for her. "Track: Rita Taicho." Rose murmurs, as a screen flips on her artifact, a sudden realization hit her. Danger for the group on the south side of the war. "M-Medic Squad! Regroup! We're going to the South Side--" She orders, bringing everyone back, but is cut off at the massive tornado that forms and obliterates the surroundings on the west side.

"What?! E-everyone, hurry! Or we'll be caught up in that...! Track: Raven Doweth..." She runs towards the direction to the south side, unsure whether she should leave some people here and help fight or not. As she began tracking people on the north side, she realizes Raven is in a critical condition. Slumping to her knees in total obliteration. "E-everyone...! Bad news! The north side... Raven's in a critical condition! Here... The west side, the area is consumed in that girls wind magic... The south side... people are drowning!" Rose cowers, unsure what to do. Thinking through the situation, she had to create an efficient plan.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:23 am

Leila was shocked at a single statement Rose had uttered. "W-What?! Raven's in a critical condition...?" Leila shook and shivered, clenching herself whilst shaking. "No...! No! Raven...!!" She screams, backing away. Her first and best friend in the human world, she hadn't befriended many other people as many didn't accept her blood lust side to her. Tears flowed in her eyes. Would she make it if she left? Would she be condemned for taking her own actions?

No, she wouldn't let Raven die. "Ventus flow tergum quod proventus meus volo! Swift!" Leila chants as she buffs her own speed. "E-Everyone! I'm going to... save Raven! I'm sorry...!" She bites her bottom lip, clenches her teeth. She had a resolve.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:58 am

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaah!!" Larita screams as she's wept away by the massive tornado. As were her allies. But the wind was her best area to fight. "E-Everyone! I'll protect you...! Ventus fulcio quod vultus a semita! Permoveo Wind!" She solidifies paths of wind on the air so her and her allies could stand on them to effectively fight the general girl. Unfortunately, this did allow Mila's weaker allies to get ground to fight on with too.

"Vente, no porro quod tentatio meus inimicus vado! Talea Vesica!" Larita continues as she sends wind cutting blasts that'll cut down any enemies nerves in their body if it connects. Controlling them with her arm movement, she sent them flying at Mila. "Everyone! Attack the general!" She commands.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:17 pm

As Nina was lifted into the air, she realized the elemental advantage she had with sand surrounding everyone was now lost that they were in the air. "Ngh...! Swap." The crueler Nina immediately changed face, to her more innocent side. Despite the crueler spirit inside her having better battle experience, Nina knew this was something for her to do. To help her friends. "I-I'll attack first. Adeat!" Nina summons her artifact, a spear quickly splits into twenty smaller versions of it.

"Pin her down...! Locos Umbrae Regnans Scáthach! In Manum Meum Dedo Iaculum Daemonium Cum Spinis Triginta! Arenae Fulgoris!" Nina chants as her artifact reduces to sand and gets whipped into the wind only to appear above Mila and fly down towards her in an attempt to impale her and pin her down to a solidified wind path.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:28 pm

"Rose, your the leader correct? I'll follow your orders. But if each area is in danger, we should act fast." Ayra recommends, flaunting herself and fanning herself despite the conditions already being windy. The running around aimlessly was making her sweaty, so of course, that just allured more stranded soldiers around them. Rather than fighting, it'd looked like they wanted to seduce them. "Ta, ta, ta." Ayra wags her finger, making it look like she was lecturing them.

However, in reality, she was chanting. "O' hearts, follow my command, penetrate thy enemy! Seduce Arrow!" She kisses her fingertip as a large heart appears out of her kiss. Then clicking her finger, it bursts into many other hearts that pierce the soldiers around them. "I shall take any route with these people as mindless slaves. Your orders?" She states.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Event #2 - West Side   Storyline Event #2 - West Side - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Storyline Event #2 - West Side

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next