Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New RP?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What should another RP be about?
To Aru Majutsu no Index
New RP????? - Page 3 Vote_l1037%New RP????? - Page 3 Vote_r10
 37% [ 10 ]
Beelzebub
New RP????? - Page 3 Vote_l104%New RP????? - Page 3 Vote_r10
 4% [ 1 ]
"Tales of" Series
New RP????? - Page 3 Vote_l107%New RP????? - Page 3 Vote_r10
 7% [ 2 ]
Cage of Eden
New RP????? - Page 3 Vote_l1030%New RP????? - Page 3 Vote_r10
 30% [ 8 ]
Don't make a new one
New RP????? - Page 3 Vote_l104%New RP????? - Page 3 Vote_r10
 4% [ 1 ]
Other
New RP????? - Page 3 Vote_l1018%New RP????? - Page 3 Vote_r10
 18% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

New RP????? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:29 pm

From what i can tell, in order to have a good rp, or at least one that doesnt drive people away, we have to have:

-Cannot get off the source material (adding abilities, skills, weapons not typically usuable in said rp. Like if Naruto had guns)
-A Concurrent time period (no 10 years in the future, or 100 years to give us artistic license as per the above)
- Absolutely learn to tell people no (Something Will cannot do)

Psyren RP already has it all figured out, i could add it to QRP, but i still need members/a banner from Sean, At this point, its should most definately be based on a manga or anime, it just has more useful information than games
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:40 pm

If it is spacey, I want a lightsabre.
Back to top Go down
Imawsomelikeduhh!:)

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:32 am

You could get classes and races from mass effect as well. That is one of my favorite games and there are psychic abilities.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:37 am

As I've said a few times already: I've merely given some crude and very basic guidelines here, feel free to brainstorm more stuff.

On Psyren: from what I've seen so far it feels a lot like Battle Royale and CoE in that not a single person knows what the fuck is going on, they die like flies and they don't get a say in the matter... Not exactly my favourite genre of mangas. And survival situations have already been tried with the CoE mini-rp so far. Didn't work out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:43 am

Gantz is pretty sweet though:)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:44 am

@Aliidan: Thats how its starts out because nobody has any powers yet, trust me i dont like those kind of survival mangas either, WIll has a fetish for them though. Its get 3x's more Shounen-y by like chapter 14.

@Awesome: Its essentially Gantz without the gorn...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:38 am

Survival mangaaaaaa!!! Cat Cat Shiny Shiny

To Aru is still winning... Anyway, there is still the fact I could make a Mini-RP section for people to make their own lesser RP of whatever. :o
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:49 am

William wrote:
Survival mangaaaaaa!!! Cat Cat Shiny Shiny

To Aru is still winning... Anyway, there is still the fact I could make a Mini-RP section for people to make their own lesser RP of whatever. :o
SPACEY! I Demand Spacey!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:00 am

I demand spacey as well!:)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:29 am

Yes, well if you don't get it, you guys can just make a Mini-RP of so. :o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:35 am

Thats fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:54 am

No mini-rp's, we've seen how those turned out...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:54 pm

I feel pretty confident for a To Aru Majutsu RP, though not so much for a Cage of Eden RP...
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Does that mean you are still considering adding one to this site when we aren't active enough as is?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:52 pm

I said i would add To Aru no Majutsu to my site, but since nobodies on there, i decided not to. Join and ill add it Will..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Lyon wrote:
Does that mean you are still considering adding one to this site when we aren't active enough as is?

No this site is a goner. Everyone has lost interest and the only one posting is Dorian. But I'm sure he'd like To Aru better anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:09 am

That sucks... What is To Aru about anyways?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:26 am

I still say spacey!:)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:26 am

Don't worry guys, it'll definitely be fun. :D I'd be willing to RP with you guys, too.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:22 am

So your not gonna do it on this site? Fuck im out try an original idea for an rp, for once....

To Aru literally doesnt have a plot, doesnt have nearly enough source material and its extremely broken, so im still saying no to it
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:15 am

I agree with Umi.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:35 am

To Aru wont fix anything Will..... BEING active will....
Back to top Go down
casiopao

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:32 am

I vote for To Aru as i am kinda in love with the anime at the moment but if it is chosen it. it will be quite difficult to create the story as the real story is already quite straight forward from one arc to one arc.

I see many people like some kind of space story. Why not try Tytania or Infinite Space? Both of those stories is really deep and had a big space for improvement one and another place.

But yeah activity is the best things that this site need i think. Every day at least once i came here to check the RP but sometimes the RP just doesn't move at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:52 am

Well I would make a chara for negima but the manga never interested me and there is no one to rp with now. CoE is dead and I just like the idea of an original idea:) space has always intrigued me:)
Back to top Go down
casiopao

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:58 am

Have ever try watching Tytania anime? or Infinite Space game? If it is about space, i am more interested on this ones as Space has limitless posibilities that could be inserted.

In space, it is all about Space battle ship from one galaxy versus another galaxy and it will makes it more interesting as the battle will be more to large scale. But the problem is, i rarely see one RP that really dedicated themselves totally for making the background story of the RP that could be the backbone which will attract more player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New RP?????

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Discussion Section :: Free Discussion-