Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New RP?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What should another RP be about?
To Aru Majutsu no Index
New RP????? - Page 2 Vote_l1037%New RP????? - Page 2 Vote_r10
 37% [ 10 ]
Beelzebub
New RP????? - Page 2 Vote_l104%New RP????? - Page 2 Vote_r10
 4% [ 1 ]
"Tales of" Series
New RP????? - Page 2 Vote_l107%New RP????? - Page 2 Vote_r10
 7% [ 2 ]
Cage of Eden
New RP????? - Page 2 Vote_l1030%New RP????? - Page 2 Vote_r10
 30% [ 8 ]
Don't make a new one
New RP????? - Page 2 Vote_l104%New RP????? - Page 2 Vote_r10
 4% [ 1 ]
Other
New RP????? - Page 2 Vote_l1018%New RP????? - Page 2 Vote_r10
 18% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

New RP????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:46 am

It doesn't matter, a new forum does indeed attract more attention. Not only that, adding more than one RP to a forum is silly. People want a new RP, yes, but I personally think its the forum itself and Negima RP. For example, Fairy Tail forum to Negima forum contained a lot more activity, despite being the same people.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:08 am

Just do it.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:52 pm

To Aru Majutsu no Index! Definitely!
Back to top Go down
Yuuni

Yuuni

Female Posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:14 pm

I think the Cage of Eden one would work much better if it had its own forum, so I voted for it! But I don't mind any other RP as long as its got a good storyline!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:18 pm

I personally want something everyone can enjoy. I too, love To Aru Majutsu no Index, but To Aru and Cage of Eden seem to have the most votes right now.

The other votes though a lot, consist of Bleach, Fairy Tail, Girl Genius and no on suggested what their fourth vote was going to...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:09 pm

But dont kill this forum when people still play it, its been logged down, but i still want to play, plenty do, so dont get rid of it
Back to top Go down
Solar Mk. III

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:33 pm

To Aru Forum no RP it is.
Back to top Go down
Imawsomelikeduhh!:)

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:57 am

I like allidans idea for a spacey one. That could be fun and it could allow us to create our own unique story that isn't totally influenced by one anime. It is just a thought lol:)
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:30 am

Yeah, spacey is pretty much one of the most open sorts of rp's that I can think of...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:48 am

Err, I don't think much people are willing to make a complete new idea and all...

Anyway, To Aru is winning the other ideas between a fairly large margin (minus CoE).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:26 am

I would love to create a new idea. Something that is fresh and allows us to develop the story anyway we want without the restraints of a manga.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:41 am

Spaceeeey!!!!! D:< I see no point in making a new magic rp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Rie does have a point. There already is an RP that caters to magic. What is the point of making another?
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Spacey? o3o

I was brainstorming on my way back from the silly little place I call work on some factors for a spacey rp...
Back to top Go down
Solar Mk. II

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:56 pm

What's this "spacey" thing you're talking about?
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:10 am

If we're making a new RP, I don't like it, but I suggest Phantasy Star Online.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:05 am

Your right, i dont care about this forum anymore, I suggest Psyren because it has space-y qualities with shounen morals. Besides i still really like it.

To Aru would be fine too. But it doesnt really have a plot...

Im still really wanting Psyren.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:42 am

What's Psyren about?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:45 am

Some people sent to the future gaining an ability, fighting some enemies, figuring out what happened for the future to happen, training.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:53 am

Yah its about people gaining abilities trying to save the future before "judgement day"

Think Terminator with Psychics
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:22 pm

o3o ..... My kind of spacey would more or less have a few guidelines but from there it would really be mostly up to the rp-er in question.

Some basic guidelines for those wondering/interested:

The year, is probably 2500-something-something-ish by human reckoning
Milkyway Galaxy: Ruled and inhabitated by humans, humans are the only sentient species (this is based on my personal theory) to have evolved in this galaxy. Strongest military body is the UN.
-insert witty name for a galaxy- Inhabitated by whatever alien species you'd like, ruled by the strongest of these aliens. One of the oldest galaxies close to the Milkyway, thrice as big as the milkyway (which is why they have more than one sentient species).
-the list of galaxies goes on in this general fashion-
Same for star systems, milkyway systems would have mostly Humans, perhaps some human created ones, like in Phantasy Star. -shrugs-
Technology wise Humans are rather "crude", using mainly slugthrowers (I.E. normal guns and assault rifles etc) with Photon (energy) weaponry still mainly being used on starships mostly. Humans still preffer their Railgun technology over their photon weaponry for their high rate of fire and their ability to bypass certain alien shields.
One field that humans are regarded as being good at, even by the most arrogant alien, is the genetics field, having created a few "servant" species -cough-Phantasy Star-cough- that later revolted and was given Homo Sapiens status (robotics will never and can never get this status, on account that they're not living beings)... But humans are mainly regarded as being well rounded on most things...
Alien species? I didn't get that far in my brainstorming...
These are just guidelines and pretty crude ones at that, feel free to come with your own ideas, sugestions and whatnot... IMO the human Sister races (the ones previously deemed Servant) should probably be based on the Beasts (another name might be nice...) and the Newmans from PSU.
-goes to hide behind a box to avoid all the bricks, rocks and whatnot-
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:40 pm

The only problem i have with Phantasy Star is the lack off multiple classes and styles of combat.

Personally i prefer Psyren, which is like a shounen Gantz, but with more Psychic powers.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:24 pm

Umibouzu wrote:
The only problem i have with Phantasy Star is the lack off multiple classes and styles of combat.
So make your own then? Classes and styles of combat I mean.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Then we risk deteriorating the RP by adding things not true to the source material, as we did here.

And from what i can tell, there's not a lot there...
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:12 pm

I was just putting the Phantasy Star elements in as guidelines, like I said. Unlike an Rp where we base it off a singular source, such as Negima, CoE or whatever else, having a mixed Spacey rp with elements from a few, but prefferably not conflicting, sources gives much more freedom to enjoy things, more so when your group/team/wahtever gets their own starship,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RP?????   New RP????? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New RP?????

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Discussion Section :: Free Discussion-