Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others) Empty
PostSubject: Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others)   Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:14 am

Marie and Najiko didn't know what the collector guy had meant about these action figures bein so very special. True they were of historically significant figures, but other than that they didn't seem so special... But that night Najiko couldn't sleep due to her curiosity. She had to find out. She went to the boxed up action figures, and there they were kickin and screaming and all manner of things begging to be let out. She'd wondered why they'd been so detailed, and she suddenly realised they had to be enchanted somehow...

"What the fuck is this imprisonment?!" The Tomeo Gozen action figure yelled, trying to get through it with her Naginata.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others)   Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:19 am

Mortimer rolled over in his sleep as the voices of the little figures in the cardboard box out in the treehouse traveled across the lake. For some reason he had started dreaming about samurai women but had otherwise remained unaffected by the noise. It would take much more than the muffled cry of a historical miniature or Najikos cries of excitement or fear to get him to stir from his 12-hour nightly sleep.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others)   Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:34 am

Najiko knew releasing the action figures right now was a bad idea, since she tried but could not get them to calm down about it... So she went to Mortimer. She knew he'd hate beng woken at this time of night, but she didn't know what else to do as she went over and started to shake him awake.

Meanwhile, Marie was awoken by the shouting of the action figures, being as light a sleeper as she was. "Oh my god!" She yelled upon seeing the acgtion figures come to life and struggling to get out of their packaging but in vain...

"Hey, you two! Let me out of here damn it, or I'll skin you both fucking alive!" The Tomoe Gozen figure yelled at the two 'giant girls' she saw, clearly in a very foul mood.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others)   Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:50 am

Suddenly one of the action figures pushing all the other action figures away. I'll get the rest of us out! he said cutting the rest free using the sword he had.

He looked at their oppressive tyrants. You'll will not get away with stuffing us together in that tiny box! We demand a tribute of blood and thunder he roared in a tiny voice.

He stood up with pride as he posed heroically against them. I am Mitsurugi Heishiro! The Demon warrior of Japan! And you will face me if our demands are not met!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others)   Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:56 am

Despite Maries attempts to move him, Mortimer remained asleep. It seemed she could do anything she wanted to him but unless he was in a life threatening situation he would not wake up... given that he wasn't already awake meant that he must have thought Marie and the others could handle it.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others)   Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:03 am

Marie laughed. "Face you? You have to be kidding me. I could traple you to death with ease." She said, raising her foot over him threateningly.

Najiko came back. "Marie, wait. maybe we could discuss this peacefully with them."

Tomoe gave a thoughtful look. "I don't know about you Mitsu, but I think she has a point. Revenge is not a game you want to play, it never satisfies."

[>>; Referencing what actually happened to Tomoe there.]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others)   Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:12 am

"Company, CHARGE!" The brief sound of trumpeting could be heard as many many tiny little horses being ridden by men in little blue uniforms charged at the girls... Apparently it was none other than colonel Muster and his brigade riding to manifest destiny and conquer the west... or at the very least the treehouse. The overall affect was the same. A bunch of historically confused dolls riding against the giants with guns that didn't actually fire (though they didn't know it). One might have been afraid if it wasn't so dreadfully comical.

(think colonel muster night at the museum 2 xD)
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others)   Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:16 am

Nonesense! With with our forces we need magic! Misurugi turned to see another important action come into play. From a distance Benjamin Franklin walked into view.

I guess I will start he said as his hands started moving in a weird fashion. Suddenly miniature thunder clouds appeared over him. Take this! he shouted as the first bolts of tiny lightning lashed out and struck his enemies during the charge. At this the other action figures we already all rushing the two girls down. Misurugi already stabbing Marie's foot with his sword and Najiko already covered head to toe by the toys.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others)   Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:21 am

[Juken, that's godmodding.]

Najiko grew bone spikes and plates all over, such that the miniatures could not harm her. Marie activated her force field bracers and used them to defend as well as kicking the miniatures away... They both suffered some staticy hair from the electric blast, but not much else because it was simply too weak to cause any real damage.

Najiko grabbed Colonel Muster, not taking care to be gentle with him. "Well, that idiot who led a whole company of soldiers to their death... Colonel Muster." She shook her head. "Shows what a genius you are, not."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others)   Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:31 am

Being made of plastic, the static which benjamin franklin had managed did fairly little to the litle soldiers. Apparently plastic didn't conduct electricity well.

Colonel Muster was furiosly beating at Najikos hand as he futily tried to escape. His little plastic sword having no effect on her giant hand.

"I'll show you military prowess... COMPANY... DO NOT ATTACK!" Following his order the union- toy soldiers brought out mini-spring loaded cannons and began firing cannon balls, seeking to crush the little benjamin franklin (dunno why that's an action figure) beneath a mountain of tiny hollow plastic spheres. Another company broke off and continued attacking the feet of Marie and Najiko with guns that had no effect.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others)   Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:43 am

You heard him men! Don't AAATTTAAAACCCKKKKK!!!!! Mitsurugi yelled as the forces moved in union as they tried to topple Marie over to release her grip over the general.

Meanwhile Benjamin Franklin turned around just in the time just to see the cannon balls hit him square in the face as he was then turned into the ammuntion now taking all the hits from the cannon ball before being sent flying towards Najiko's face.

AWW MAAIIII GAWD SAVE ME! he managed to croak out before he was about to hit Najiko.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others)   Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Nhieling was lurking near the tree house, with 3 other mercenaries. He have been engaged as them to get back some mysterious figurine by a collector. This figurine could be sold for a incredible amount of money in the underground market, it was only a matter of time before someone started gathering them.

Nhieling have been assigned the lead of the team, his three mate were all... Special guys...

The first, Xin, was a bastard, the hell of a fucker, but pretty damn strong. The second, Xavier, was the silent type, Nhieling barely heard him pronounce any word since they were here, but he was a good telekinetic.
The last one, Marco, was the exact opposite, a fucking talkative guy, Nhieling had to threaten him to cut his tongue to make him shut up, he was the runner, the one assigned to deliver the target.

Mortimer.... I've heard about him,
started Xin, licking his lips, he added : I want to fight him so much...

No ! We must avoid direct fighting at all mean, you don't know anything about Mortimer, fighting him head on would be too dangerous. In term of raw power, Xin was a good match for Mortimer, he was extremely tough, a battle-crazy, with both the experience, the speed, the stamina and the power.
But the problem was his sadism, Mortimer was far from being a fool, and Nhieling was pretty damn sure about the fact Mortimer could still be keeping an ace up to his sleeve that Nhieling wouldn't know about.

Baaaaahhh You're just chickening out because he's one of your friend.

A friend? Yeah, maybe, Nhieling could maybe call him this, but here wasn't the point.

We'll stick to the plan, so no direct fighting. It would pained me to let your corpse behind. For now, we'll just gather information about what they're doing, and wait for an opening. Xavier, keep spying them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others)   Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others) Empty

Back to top Go down

Night At The Collector's (Al, Open to 3 or 4 others)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1