Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dancing Daggers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Micah

Micah

Dancing Daggers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:35 am

Micah makes her way through the hopsitals halls, ignoring the pleads of nurses and doctors to remain in bed. Her movement started rejuvenating, only slowly though. As she made her way to the entrance of the hospital, the dancer she had saved before stood in front of her.

"T-thank you..." The dancer murmurs, "P-please come with me..."

Micah looked back dazzled, yet confused, taking no time she began following the dancer, exiting the hospital, through an alley way and at the Dancing competitions entree exam. Everyone had already left, it was getting late.

"Are you entering this?" She asks. Micah nods as a reply.

"I-I quit... We're going to die, b-before you came, they told me, they're going to kill anyone who enters, that i-included me..." She sobs sadly. "I-I didn't care for the re-reward... I just love to dance... but..."

'It'll be alright, we'll stop them.' Micah attempts to comfort her, as she began to write in her notepad.

"N-no it won't! Even if the festival undergoes, they'll still kill us..." She retorts.

Micah sighs, 'It'll be fine. Trust me!' She writes.

"M-my names Riana Chuna," She mumbles blushing.

'I'm Micah Zelita,' Micah writes back.

"But they still said their plans were underway..." Riana sighs, "Here, I'll teach you a dance, it's my favourite one, since I'm not participating, here's the scroll." She smiles, as she's about to leave. However the lighs all shut down.

Micah looks around stunned.

"W-what? The doors locked!!" Riana says scared.

"You'll be fine? What bullshit!!" A voice laughs, as Micah feels blood running from her cheek, soon after, Riana screams as blood oozes out of her arm...
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:43 am

Ken shoots at the man as he continues to flee, striking him right into the back, as he plunges he hits the ground. Ken quickly rushes over to investigate who he was. "Okay, who are you--" Ken asks as he realizes it's just the cloak, "Nina! Watch out!!" He shouts back as ten more versions of the man appears around him, as well as a cage of lightnings dropped down, trapping Ken.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:49 am

Nina's tsundere side quickly avoided getting caught in the cage of thunder, as she stares up, a woman who's hand was surrounded by lightning. "So you're the one who's trapping Ken and that multiply guy in the cage?" She asks, spinning her spear. "No worries Ken, I'll defeat this girl in three minutes and free you!"

The girl looks rudely back at Nina, waving her fingers, the cage quickly expands hugely and sends Nina flying, who barely avoided getting whipped by the lightning.

"Don't think you can beat me, girl..." The woman says, pointing at Nina.

"Heh, bring it on!!" Nina shouts back as she swings her spear, cutting the woman in half, revealing it to be a lightening clone. Thunder bullets fly at Nina who skillfully avoids it. "Defence? Not my style..." Nina smiles as she reverts to her innocent side who slashes at the lightning bullets.

"I-I'm so sorry f-for stopping y-your attack!" The quiet Nina stutters.

"Heh, this might actually be fun..." The woman replies, "My name's Kendra... are you ready, girl?"
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:56 am

Ken round house kicks one of the illusions, forcing it to dissapear. "S-%*@!, I can't tell which ones the real one, they're all doing the same movement. I don't even know if the real ones in this cage!!" Ken shouts to himself.

"Don't worry, I'm not that much of a coward to not even give my enemy the honour of a real fight." He replies.

"Why are you all doing this!? How much people are left anyway?" Ken asks as numerous illusionary figures dissapear from Ken's onslaught of arrows.

"Why? I am not oblidged to tell you, how much people are left? Other than the already defeated two, there's only two more. One of them's attacking that blue-haired wretch." He smiles as a dagger coated with poison is flung at Ken.

"Heh, a ranged attack? You can't beat me." Ken smiles as the daggers easily parried and arrows are sent at the figure who sent the dagger towards him. The arrows make contact and fall to the ground as they hit the man. "W-what?" He mumbles, staring oddly at his opponent, who removes his secondary cloak showing a complete set of armour guarding almost every part of his body other than his head.

The man grabs out a helmet and wears it. "You die now, kid. Maybe if you never tried to help, but it's too late now." He says, grabbing out a massive 2-handed sword and swings it at Ken.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:06 am

Nina changes her personality again, to her more aggressive side. As she quickly made her way to Kendra, she barrages it with thrusts of her spear, stamping her foot, she swung once again, Kendra barely avoids as it skims her stomach, causing her to wince in pain.

"Ririnaririna! Electrical Outburst!!" Kendra shouts as her whole bodies surrounded with thunder and there's a small explosion of thunder. Nina's sent flying through a tree, easily breaking through it.

"Kyaaa!" Nina screams in pain as blood pours from her head.

"How'd you like that, girl!?" Kendra laughs as her hand changes into a knife of thunder.

"G-got you, bitch, don't think I would scream like that," Nina smiles as sand surrounds Kendra, trapping her. "Chi Li Ra Na Sec, Sand Coffin!!" Nina smiles taking a small fighting pose as Kendra's trapped. "Break!!" Nina orders as the coffin of sand falls on Kendra, "Reform!" She orders as it reforms back into a box, "Break!" She repeats as it breaks again.

"Y-you bit--" Kendra screams from the inside as it falls atop her again. "Ririnaririnaririnaririnaririna," Kendra chants as she screams at the top of her lungs, "Electric Nova Warrior!!" She screeches as the sand around her is blown away and an electrical warrior, taking the form of a warrior and samurai merged glares down at Nina.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:15 am

"The mans illusions doubled, no tripled!" Ken sighs, panting hard as he destroys more of the illusions. The illusions swarm at Ken as numerous of them dissapear themselves after making a false punch or attack at Ken. "Dammit, I can't tell which one's--" He mumbles as he's punched right into the face by a heavy gauntlet, sending blood flying out of his mouth.

Coughing up blood, Ken stares at the man. "R-Rapid Stream..." Ken mumbles as he uses ki-infused arrows and barrages the man who easily lets them attack his armour, creating at most, dents.

"Hahahaha!! Did you see your pathetic attack done nothing to me-?!" He shouts as he realises Ken is right infront of him, aiming an arrow at his chest. Arrows arms, bow, arrow were all glowing blue radiantly from his ki.

"Arrow Burst..." Ken shouts as the arrow flies into the man, obliterating his armour as its destroyed and the arrow pierces his chest. There was also major recoil damage that sends Ken flying backwards into the ground, while the mans sent flying into the thundery cage.

"Hehe, I win..." Ken triumphantly mumbles as the man had been knocked out as he flew through the electrical poles.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:25 am

Micah dashes towards Riana and the two quickly sprint to safety, going into the darker areas of the building, trying to avoid contact with this person.

"Trying to run, aye?" The man asks as he grabs Micah's shoulder.

'G-get off me!!' Micah screams in her mind as she tries and kicks the man, who wasn't anywhere near Micah right when she screamed.

"Feisty, feisty." The man sighs, as he clicks his fingers, causing all the lights to turn on.

"! A kid?!" Riana screams as the person they thought was a man was a rather a small, brown-haired kid.

"Don't call me a kid!" He angrily growls, "My name's Riku and I'm 14!'

'So you're one doing this to us?' Micah writes to him.

"Hehe, what fast writing and perfect penmanship!" He comments, "Don't you dare underestimate me, I use ki-infused attacks, that's why you've got blood hanging from your cheeks and arms!!" He laughs.

"A sadistic kid!" Riana sobs.

Micah kicks the kid in the face sending him flying to the side. "Ow!! What a mean girl!" The kid angrily says, grabbing out a coin and flicks it at Micah sending her flying as the impact caused Micah's skin to rip off. "Tch, so you want to fight? Then onee-san, I'll be your opponent, since those other people are getting attacked." He says, grabbing out a whole bunch of coins.

'Riana stay back!!' Micah quickly writes on her notepad as she throws it toward Riana, as a barrage of coins that the kid threw on the floor, all obliterated Micah's surroundings as she takes cover behind a statue. The coins easily chipped away, cutting off the statues right arm, to his left leg. As the barrage stopped, Micah takes a glance, not one of those coins had dropped on the floor, he hit all of them, there were at least fifty. 'This guys too strong...' Micah thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:33 am

Nina looked over to Ken's battle, she was glad it was going well, she was obviously fatigued already. "Sand Coffin! Sand Coffin! Sand Coffin!" She shouts as she creates a sand coffin around herself, Kendra and the electrical warrior. It seemed futile as Kendra and the electrical samurai easily obliterated the sand and destroyed her barrier. Shifting the sand around her, she moves it to capture Kendra, immobilizing her.

Nina reverts to her quiet self who skillfully avoids the the thunder warriors attacks and slices at his face, though it done nothing. Turning back to her aggressive self, she whips the staff part of her spear under Kendra forcing her airborne.

"Y-you bitch!! Help me, warrior!!" Kendra screams as she's flying in the air.

"Checkmate..." Nina smiles as she barrages the girl with attacks, and finishes off with slamming the pole part into the woman's neck, forcing her unconscious, however the electrical warrior slammed his sword down sending Nina flying and unconscious herself as it disappears from her owners lack of ability to hold her magic while conscious. The time it took for the battle to end was exactly two minutes and forty-three seconds.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:39 am

"Nina!!" Ken shouts, slumping towards her, however happy, she won her battle as well.

"What do you mean you won?" The man gruesomely asks as blood was on every part of his body. His sword swinging down towards Ken.

"I wouldn't try..." Ken sighs, "Spread." He once again says as wings sprout from his back, easily blowing the man away from just appearing from his back.

"Die!" The man shouts getting up and throwing numerous weapons he had at Ken, who takes flight and avoids them.

"Arrow Burst!" Ken once again says shooting at the man. The man takes on the attack again as it causes blood to fly everywhere.

"I'll kill... you..." He shouts as he eventually loses consciousness.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:57 am

(Micah asked me to join)
As I walked on the outskirts of the everlast forest,I noticed the setting sun,and the dance competition entrances which stood out in the nearby village.With nothing better to do on this silent day,I entered the village.As I closed in to the competition entrances my senses dwindled with a enormous amount of ki.It was not before I realized people screaming,commoners running in the safety of their home,and a suspicious dancing entrance which had been shut down by a big door.Impossible to not notice,it was evident that it was coming from behind the door.I surged a small amount of ki in the devils hand to extend it and busted the door open.As the dust settled in,so did my eyes.A boy,somewhere around his 12-13,was the container of this ki.I saw ki infused coins floating around 2 helpless girls,one of them badly injured,was I not to help her I wouldn't imagine the consequences.Tired and bothered I pulled out my sword.
"seems I disturbed your rape fest"I said mockingly
"sorry bro but the party's going down"I said,pulling out homura.
"haha,let me warn you though 'BRO',I used ki-infused.."said the boy,although I didnt let him finish
"yada yada....zip it"I said,wasting no time as I ran to deliver him the pain of his life.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:29 am

Nina slowly regained consciousness, however continued to be in a daze like state, as if lights were flashing before her eyes. "W-what?" She mumbles, noticing that the police were already on the scene and had captured the two perpetrators. "K-Ken?" She mutters from her soft lips as she arises.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:33 am

"Heh, I'm f-fine..." Ken mutters as he slumps down on a tree, still exhausted, not so much injured though. "S-shall we interrogate those two people?" He asks, there hasn't been any information given to what's happening, why are they doing this, etcetra...
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:44 am

Micah looked back at the dazzling man who came to their rescue. 'Who's he? An ally?' She thought turning back, as a coin flies at her, destroying her headband, making her hair flow out. "Tch, it's dangerous Micah!!" Riana shouts from afar.

'Right...' She thought to herself, dashing out.

"Who're you, bro...?" The kid asks Bex, as he completely changes his attention to him. This allowed the opportunity for Micah to deliver a round-house kick to the kids face, quickly resulting in his nose to slowly ooze and drip out blood. "You little bitch--!" He shouts grabbing Micah's foot as well as a dagger.

Micah felt like screaming, but she couldn't. At the peak of her adrenaline pumping, "Why are you doing this!??" She screams, her face full of shock, did she just speak? This happened before as well...

"Oh, you could speak? ...No, it's that, isn't it? Well if you really want to know..." He states out loud, cracking his knuckles. "All six of us, we're going to stop this festival once and for all, it always causes pain and misery to us... this kind of thing, cause the death of a woman, an innocent woman who was very dear to all of us. If you expect us to just let you continue sacrificing a person each year! It's not happening!" He screams.

"H-he's right, this group hasn't ever killed anyone, only forced Dancers to stop, until last year, where they brutally slaughtered so many people..." Riana mumbles, as she begins to run away. "Sorry Micah..." She mumbles, dashing away into the darkness, saving herself.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:21 am

I started to analyze the situation at hand,trying to figure out a break through.One of the women had escaped,which was good.As warriors we were never trained to fight people while trying to save others.Our only principle was head on combat until one of us falls.The next problem was this kid.As I sensed his ki,and realized why he was a threat.His flow of ki,at all levels of usage maintained its boundary inside his body.There was enough ki to make his body explode..yet he was standing.Moreover the coins where synchronized with his ki,not from the outside..but inside.This guy wasn't just saving his ki,he was also using it efficiently,even though he had a lot of it inside.The only way to finish this was with demonic energy,far superior than normal ki.But even spreading out a little amount would be reckless,considering I also had a ally who although physically strong,wasnt in a good shape.I cannot have a close hand to hand combat with him either,as the coin will get to my blind spot and might hurt both of us,devils hand can protect me..but what about the girl....I quickly took out rosayan to test exactly how strong these coins were before making assumptions..even though the ki sensation told it all.
"charge shot"I said as i fired a shot with at the coin and watch the bullet repel back,falling back on the ground....His sync with coins was better than my charged bullet.
"just as I thought..."I exclaimed,even though I didnt want to believe it.

"seeing as I cant go all out.."
I looked at the wounded girl trying her best to stand still.It would be pointless to save her,if I risk her life going all out.If only she was compatible with ki,perhaps I could transfer ki to her,just like our tribe did during battle.

"ability"?I asked the girl hoping she would understand what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:03 am

Micah looked confused at the man, however, quickly got an idea of what he was talking about. "He couldn't possiblely be restraining his strength, so I wouldn't get hurt... would he?" Micah ponders to herself, quickly grabbing her pen and board and writes:

'Can't talk. I dancer. No time. Use full strength. I'll be fine.'

"Sending messages to each other, 'aye?" The kid smirks as he shoots numerous coins at Micah, who skillfully, yet elegantly avoids the attacks. After moving back, she went back-to-back with a pedestal. Looking back, she notices it was the very shell, that was bound to restore her voice. She couldn't contain her excitement! But could she really use it?
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:00 am

I read what she wrote.
dancer?I thought.Why the hell didn't she flee.Although those movements just now weren't ordinary.Either way,if she doesn't want me to hold back,then I sure wont.
"Now that its taken care of.."
I kept the devils hand on the ground,dodging the coins that flew towards me.Each of them grazing me,some cutting my flesh.Id sure hope to have a dancers movements right now.
"There is no way you can dodge all of them!"said the kid.
Hes right. And that's why im eliminating these coins.
I surged demonic energy through the ground,disabling the coins momentarily.Unlike hand held weapons.Ranged weapons need to be controlled over a distance till they hit the target.By surging demon energy I disrupted this flow.
" NOW'S my turn"
I surged ki through my feet,increasing my speed.Swiftly grabbing homura,I surge ki into it aswell,making it weigh less,as its ability goes.
"whats happening?! they wont bulge..."
"Of course they wont.I see why you use coins as a medium.Its not like you dont wanna fight hand-to-hand,its more like you cant"
Although I thought it sounded strange.Ki was usually mastered from both physical as well as mental training.His ki even though normal,was in a very vast quantity..not something you can accomplish by meditating..

Thinking about the situation at hand,I ran upto him and grabbed his face with the devils hand,which perfectly covered it whole.
"enough of you.your ugly so i dont like you,I dont like you so I wont have mercy,I wont have mercy so ill break your head in pieces.Now you better tell whose behind all this while you still one piece."
"like hell I.."
"thats all the answer I need"I said as I gripped his face tight,feeling the weaker bones crunching.With force I threw him on the ground.
I couldn't hear the scream,this sudden shock would hurt.His body trembled for a moment..and then lay lifeless on the ground.No signs of the earlier ki were in him now.

Perhaps that was a little brutal,but enemies deserved no second chance,even a small kid may it be.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:26 am

Nina perks up with interest, after interrogating the two people, they found huge amounts of information. "W-we should tell Micah-- wait! Didn't they say she's getting attacked!? She's not a fighter! We have to hurry!" Nina quickly growls as she dashes off at her fastest speed.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:01 am

"Right, Spread!" Ken shouts as wings elongate from his body. "I'll fly ahead and see what's happening from a birds eye-view!" He shouts as he gradually flies faster and faster, increasing his flying speed to very extreme levels.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Micah jumps back in shock, obviously scared, 'Is he dead...?' She quickly writes down with slight trembles. She had never seen a dead body in front of her... She tried to thank him, however no words came out of her mouth, like usual, for almost all her life. 'A-also, thank you...' She adds when writing the text.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:04 pm

Ken couldn't see anything abnormal from a birds-eye-view. "Tch. Maybe I should just go look for it on foot... I can't see anything wrong, maybe she's not getting attacked? N-no, she must be, those guys seemed pretty damn confident." He mutters angrily to himself, quickly swooping down to the ground.

"Have you seen a girl with light blue hair in a ponytail?" Ken asks a few villagers around the area. All of them give a silent 'no', by shaking their heads. "No one knows? Yeah right! Bullshit, you guys better not be hiding it!" He shouts angrily, turning his head to a guy, a worker of sorts.

"You, have you seen a girl with light blue hair in a ponytail?" Ken asks, thumping his pounding the ground with his feet.

"......" He doesn't reply at all, but instead looks around. "Whatever, she's in the dancing entrance hall. Now go away." He runs off.

"A-alright!!" Ken shouts in joy as he dashes off to the dancing entrance competition hall. As he arrives, he stares blankly at the inside, glass was shattered everywhere, artifacts spread across the floor. "S-%*@!, I have to hurry!" He says, putting a large marking on the entrance door to show Nina which way he's going.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:17 pm

I replied back to the trembling girl.
"yes,he is dead..I see your not quite used to bloodshed"
Although I couldn't blame her,a kid died in that way,did look disturbing.
I read the later message
"no problem,I was just passing by anyway"
I stared at the flesh opening on my body..the coins did more damage than I thought.Although the devils aura was slowly working on the healing process.
"are you hurt? im sure I have some medi.."
It was then I realized something was coming towards us...more bad guys?
I stood infront of the trembling girl,ready to slaughter anything coming near...
"I think someones coming...You dont have to see all of it again."
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Larita looks down, 'I'll be fine... But... what happened to Riana? The other dancer, she ran off deeper in the building, what if there are more enemies?' Micah questions the man by writing the text down on her board, showing off her almost perfect penmanship. 'Also... we didn't get any information... Anyway, my name's Micah Zelita, nice to meet you.'
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:47 am

"hmm,I dont sense any enemies nearby,but then senses can fail.Although there cant be,as the kid was alone while he was trying to finish both of you.Even when I intruded,no one came to help him,not to mention when I killed him."
Although what she said could be true.If the enemies use magic I wont be able to sense it,also chances remain they are hiding their ki.What ki are they gonna use to kill a defenseless girl .
I read the second line of the beautifully illustrated text.
"micah huh?,ill remember that.Im bex,and that all you need to know"I said,since I didnt trust anyone enough to tell anything.
"there's someone approaching,and to split up to find the girl will be dangerous.there can be more powerful enemies ahead,so lets deal with whats coming"
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:02 am

"Micah!! You safe? You around here?!" He shouts out loud, hoping for some kind of response. Suddenly he felt an urge of ki-energy. 'An enemy!?' He thought to himself, taking cautious steps.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:37 am

Nina dashes through the forest and quickly made her way to the town. "H-hopefully Ken's alread made it..." She pants, tired. The villagers looked oddly at her, but didn't want to get anywhere near her, even if most of the people have been arrested, there's still the leader and he's more than likely the strongest. She begins once again sprinting around the town looking for clues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing Daggers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: The Confederacy :: Bosporus-