Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dancing Daggers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Micah

Micah

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:33 am

Micah entered the bustling town, bright and energetic as she traveled to Cerberus Magic School. "'Ello! Are you new around the area?" A man asks her, he was midly obese and pretty old. His son about the same age as her was helping. Micah tries to reply, however fails. She can't speak, like usual, day after day...

She heard there was a shell, an amazing shell that restores voice, however it was located on a snowy mountain, she had great fears of them as she had almost died on one of them. Writing a few words on a magical board, it read: 'Hello, my name's Micah. I can't talk... It was sealed away.' Micah holds the board up.

"Ah, really? That's so sad..." The man sighs. "No worries, well you're here to watch that parade right? It's in the making right now." He nods.

"Go check out the inn." The younger boy orders. Micah quickly writes down what she wants to say.

'Ah, thank you. Would I be able to help?' It read.

The man sadly shakes his head. "Aha, unless you want to be part of the dancers on one of the floats, but that's way too dangerous unless you want to get shot in the head." The man jokes.

'Shot in the head?' She writes down.

"...The main dancer has been threatened to be assassinated during the parade day. She, herself doesn't believe the letter, but everyone else does..." The boy states. This intrigued Micah, who would do such a thing such as assassinated.

'I know how to help! I'll figure out the assassin!' She confidently writes down. The man gets a grin.

"Really? Ahaha, such a spunky kid. Good luck." He smiles as he continues to work. Micah looked at the beautiful sky, full of confidence.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:43 am

Wandering around the village, she entered the sign up area (after a lot of time of looking) to be a dancer. 'Could I please join as a dancer?' She showed a board with that written on it.

The woman looks oddly at her. "Of course... What may your name be?" The woman at the counter asks, raising an eyebrow.

Micah quickly wrote her name down. 'Micah Zelita.' The woman nods and writes Micah's name down.

"So you're joining for that reward?" The woman inquires.

'What reward?' Micah writes down.

"Since you obviously can't talk, you're looking for that shell. You know, that restores voice?" She sighs. "You mean you didn't know? You're joining for fun...? That's rather amazing to say..."

'Really!? Could I restore my voice!?' She writes down in awe.

"Yup. If you perform the best out of the dancers, though there's only three others participating, you'll get the award." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:33 am

'Ah... I can finally restore my voice. I'm so happy...' Micah thought to herself a grateful smile on her face as she leaved the store. She had to practice for the parade. And fast. There wasn't much to do other than that anyway. Looking at all the workers, they all seemed tired and full of needless fatigue. Many people sat down to take a break, Micah just wandered around the village, until she noticed someone in the distance. 'What's she doing...?' Micah thought to herself, hiding behind a nearby bush. She was dancing, elegantly as if she was soaring through the air.

Micah looked mesmerized, at the beautiful movement and soaring actions. How could she win against that...? Almost impossible. Or so Micah thought. Peering at the background, she saw someone. A man dressed in black robes. He held a gun, right behind the dancer...
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:36 am

(Micah said I could join.)

Ken spied oddly at a tree, as he sat down on a bench in the shade. "Nothin' to do..." He mumbles, holding his bow firmly. He had explored Everlast Magic School and all, saw many strong - and many tedious mages.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:40 am

'Stop!' Micah tried to shout, though she wasn't able to say anything, she dashes out in front of the girl, who looks at Micah stunned.

"What are you--" She asks, quickly turning. Micah grabs the dancer and jumps to the side, avoiding a gunshot. She couldn't say anything, nor write anything in time for her to do anything. Grabbing her staff, she uses the Extarmito spell, to blow the gun away. It was null. The man quickly retaliates by shooting at the girls again.

"Help me!" The dancer screams in sheer shock.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:25 am

Ken's face alerts with danger as he heard the gunshot. Quickly rising he dashes over to where he heard the gunshot and scream. "Is everybody alright!?" He shouts over, skidding as he arrives at a practice stage, noticing a man with dark robes on stare blankly at Ken, then at two other women. "Are you fine?" He shouts over to them, equipping his bow.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:31 am

Micah looks blankly at the archer and took the initiative to help the dancer. Grabbing the girls wrist, she shoves her into the backstage, and rushes out, confronting the gunman. 'Who do you think you are!?' She writes down.

The gunman shoots three bullets at Micah, who skillfully avoids them with elegant movement, similar to that of a butterfly. The man then dashes at her, holding a scimitar that was formed with either Ki or magic. Slashing at Micah, who back steps to avoid it, the man lunges at her. Micah however avoided, soon delivers an ineffective kick to the mans face.

"Pathetic," He mutters, grabbing Micah's leg and hanging her upside down.

"Kya!!" The dancer from before screams, as a woman with dark blonde hair and deep blue eyes, smiles holding the dancer by her hair, and a tazer by her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:42 am

Ken quickly shoots at the mans back with ki infused arrows, "Let go of her!" He shouts with rage in his voice. "Arrow Burst!!" He shouts, as he sends arrows of much more velocity at the man, as they burst wind flowing blue-ish wind upon contact. The man growls in pain, throwing Micah to the side and grabbing his gun, shooting at Ken, who barely avoids it grazing his skin.

'A ranged battle...' Ken thought to himself as a barrage of arrows and bullets began flying everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:48 am

Micah lands on her arm as she was flung across the floor. Micah stairs at the tazer woman, approaching her the woman smiles.

"My, my. Lost your tounge?" She says, slamming the electrical tazer into the dancers leg. "Move and I'll kill this lady." She says, grabbing out a sickly dagger coated with poison.

The dancer moans in pain, tears flowed out of her eyes, forcing Micah to stop walking.

"That's right, girl..." The woman says zapping the dancer on the neck, instantly making her lose consciousness. "Maybe I should add more charge... it might even kill her~" She snickers, changing the output of the tazer to full. Micah dashes at her, shoving a sign into her face saying: 'Stop this or else.'

The woman looked at the sign irritated, snapping it in half with a stable kick. "Let's go girl, don't 'or else' me, or else I'll kill you." She snickers, grabbing out a few needles.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Ken quickly takes cover behind a nearby tree, however it was instantly incinerated by a flame bullet. Dashing to a new cover zone he shoots out a barrage of arrows, however the man too avoids the attacks.

'Dammit, this is turning into a statima battle... He has a weapon that doesn't take nearly as much energy, is more lethal, stronger and dangerous. However... This guy won't beat me. As someone from the bird tribe, I definitely won't lose!' Ken thinks to himself, dodging over a water encasing bullet that encloses in on nothing. Dashing towards the man he delivers a powerful kick to the mans ribcage, before being exploded by an explosive bullet.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:39 pm

Micah flies across the ground in pain as the girl continually whips Micah with a chain of needles. Blood start slowly oozing out of her leg. As the girl approached Micah, she readies her tazer gun. Micah quickly with elegant movement delivers a barrage of blows with her 'Combatic Fighter Dance' she had learnt from her teacher. The woman falls back in pain, dropping her chain of needles, Micah quickly pulls it apart, "Throwing Dance!" She says throwing a barrage of needles at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:23 am

Ken growls in pain, as the smoke slowly clears. "I'll have to use that... To beat someone like you..." He mumbles, "Spread." He says at two pure white wings beautifully elongate from his back, beautiful feathers flutter slowly down on top of the ground. The light colours shimmer beautifully in the air. "I'll end it now..." Ken states as he flaps his wings and flies at intense speeds, as he places his bow and arrows right at the mans skull and quickly shoots accurately. Piercing the mans arms and legs immobilizing him.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:33 am

Micah carefully watched as the other battle was defeated. All of the needles hit their mark.

"You little bitch!" The girl shouts, slamming the tazer on full output into Micah's mouth, making Micah scream in pain as she falls into a deep unconsciousness... "Now it's your turn!" She says grabbing out a knife and approaches the other dancer. She felt a tugging at her foot. "What now!?" She asks as she lowers her head, staring at Micah who wouldn't let go of her leg.

"I won't let you..." She says, still unconscious. Her voice came back? Was it the tazer? Her voice was soft, beautiful, serene even. However considering the situation, it was still enraged and determined. It had a hard feeling to it as if she was saying a must-obey-order.

"Get off!! I thought you couldn't speak!" The woman shouts kicking Micah's head into the ground. During all this - the dancer runs away in fear fleeing from the area. "Dammit! I'll just kill you then!" She says plummeting the sickle knife towards Micah.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:38 am

Ken looks down, as his wings slowly merge with his back. "Dude, why're you doing this?" He asks the man, holding an arrow to his head. The man smiles as a 'beep' sound could be heard.
"What was that?" Ken mutters as he looks around before the man begins to glow and a massive explosion occurred, "Spread!" Ken quickly shouts allowing his wings to take a proportion of the damage and defend; it was futile. Ken was sent flying, the man was really a robot with a highly powerful explosion inserted into him.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:16 am

The explosion was massive easily blasting Micah and the woman with amazing force. It easily grabbed the attention of the villagers. Micah tries to murmur - nothing comes out; her voice is still gone. Her body wrapped around with bandages; an inexperienced doctor? Either way she was safe.

A detective sat atop a table in front of her, holding a notebook and pen, ready to ask inquiries.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:08 am

Ken sat on top of a bed, peering out the window, slightly dazed. What happened to the criminals? The two dancers? How many criminals were there? All of it remained a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:17 am

'Where's that archer guy and the other girl...' Micah writes down on the board, asking the detective the question.

"...Hm. Well the other 'girl' Nirene Suta is currently in this hospital, holding minor injuries. It's amazing how you four all survived that explosion." The detective states.

'Four?' Micah writes.

"Yes, three girls and that guy. One of the girls was jailed, as her injuries were the least serious and didn't need to be tend to. We found out history of her being in league with those horrid people trying to stop our joy. Our pride. The festival..." He explains with a sorrowful face. Micah didn't know what to reply.

'Ah, there was also the robot guy... who exploded...' Micah writes, trying to lighten the mood, knowing 2 out of an unknown number of people have been captured.

"Really? Amazing. There seems to be three more. We have a mage being assigned to this case. Maybe it will stop this year... or maybe that's wishful thinking." The detective smiles, completely forgetting to investigate her.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:21 am

(I can finally join a mission! Micah asked me to join, in case anyone wanted to know).

Nina slowly appears from behind the detective, demure and shy. Her face was rather blushing to meet a new person - but not only that, the dangers! "Ah, yes... I'm the mage assigned to here..." She mumbles, trying to hide her face. Her spear was long and looked rather deadly. "Will I be working with her?" She mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:52 am

Micah looks at the timid, shy girl. 'My name's Micah, nice to meet you.' She writes down, followed by a gentle smile. 'What might your name be?' She also adds.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:34 am

"M-my names Nina!" She stutters, finding it confusing why the woman couldn't speak, loss of tounge? Voice box broken? She couldn't tell. Nina turns around, "You can rest up..." She smirks, her voice deepened, her poise straightened to a more powerful look. "I'll kick these bandits asses," She laughs, every movement, her way in speech, everything (other than her looks) had changed.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:40 am

Ken could hear what a new voice seemed to be, 'I'll kick these bandits asses,' is what he heard, making him get up in shock. One person fighting those evil people? Hell no, he's a man and he's going to help. "Oi! Wait up," He quickly runs out of his room, a limp or two from the injuries he maintained from the last battle. "I want to help you fight these people! I'm not expecting any reward or anythin'." He quickly pleads to her.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:27 am

"Hmpf. Okay then, do you know the rough area of where this horrid organization is!?" Nina quickly asks, whipping out her spear and thrusting it into the air.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:12 am

'What just happened...?' Micah thought to herself, as she looks blankly out the exiting door. Are they going to fight those evil people? She had to help! How could she just push the work onto others? Micah was never able to do that. Getting out of bed, she easily stumbled and fell over as she attempted to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:20 am

"N-no, but they're not resting in this town, they're on the outskirts, while traveling here, I didn't see anyone living on the outskirts of town, so it could be easy to find them. I doubt anyone's actually looked for them, since they'd try and kill 'em." Ken explains as him and Nina exit the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:24 am

"Alright, let's start at the north!" Nina shouts and her and Ken dash towards a mountain like area. "You're right, the assassians have to be close to make it in time, but they wouldn't really blend in with the crowd, as they might expose themselves." Nina explains as they quickly make their way to the border of the village.

A man drenched in brown cloaks stared at them, holding two pictures of Ken and Micah. "W-who're you?" Nina gets startled, equipping her spear. The man lets out a light chuckle and runs into a close-by forest. "Let's follow!!" Nina shouts dashing after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dancing Daggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing Daggers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: The Confederacy :: Bosporus-