Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:09 am

Taurou was tired and was looking for some time to relax. "Hey, why not just go home and nap!" he thought.... He got to his shared house and saw that Mortimer and co. were huge. .... The fuck? Taurou said before facepalming. What did you do now!?
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:45 am

Desperatly trying to cover himself and maintain at least SOME form of modesty Mortimer replied "Okay, honestly, it was not my fault... this time.... one moment please"

Wriggling as best he could to a better space, Mortimer pushed the far wall of the basement/lab, breaking out into the outside sunlight. He was just glad he had grown to a height that Darrens pet could no longer bite him. On the other hand, the basement was in shambles in addition to the lower rear portion of the cabin. They would need to do some serious remodeling when this was over.

Still he was out in the open, under the sunlight with Najiko in what seemed to be a similar predicament... minus the lack of clothes of course. Skipping over the house, Mortimer wrapped his now massive shadow around himself forming a loincloth to maintain his affor-mentioned modesty. "NAJIKO!" Seeing her cut hand he rushed even faster to her causing the ground to shake slightly as he did. "How did this happen?" He asked hurriedly.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:03 am

In her other hand Najiko calm held the bone knife with which she'd cut herself, heck it still had blood on it... Meanwhile Marie was doing some quick mental math in the midsts of all this, and figured Mortimer had to be at least 800 feet tall upon the stop of his sudden growth spurt. All this while she was trying to keep some form of decency.

"It's all my fault... I was the one that knocked us into the cauldron in the first place..." Najiko confessed. "Besides, there was little we could have done to stop this once it started." She hadn't noticed Pyoh yet due to the circumstances, tossing the bone dagger away in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:17 am

Taurou saw the giant bone needle coming at him and swore. He ran to the left as the tip of the humongous weapon stuck in the ground where he was just standing. He rolled onto his knees and hopped up into a tree. Damnit Najiko! He shook his head and just sat there, waiting for things to play out.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:27 am

"Najiko... you can't blame yourself for things that have already happened. Once a problem has started, you can't go on blaming yourself for what you did or didn't do. In fact you shouldn't be doing that until AFTER you've fixed it. Instead of regreting what you did, you should be focusing on what you can do to fix it instead. Now I want you to be thinking about what we can do to get back to normal... and no more hurting yourself alright?"
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:29 am

Najiko sighed. She tried to remember what things went into the cauldron thatsilled in from the shelves... "Let's see... Lacewing-something... Can't remember what else but a huge jar of that went into the caulron..."
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:37 am

Now with the area being sunny Darren was at the peak of his tolerance. I MUST NOT CONCERN MYSELF WITH THIS!!! he thought feeling the sun in the make-shift living room. However...when Mortimer's shadow was over him he couldn't resist anymore.

He turned around.

His mouth gaped as he saw what looked like a giant who was going towards his general direction.

OH MAI GAWDDDD!!!!!!
He screamed Go Away!!! Go Away!!! he said in a comical panic. This must be another one of Morti's evil experiments he thought as he charged the thing. Moving to try to scare the monstrous figure away he went with a flurry of hits from his short swords at the beast's legs. It wasn't enough that he attacked he giant but he ended his assault with a very dramatic full blade impalement on the evil giant's foot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:53 am

Najiko simply made a long thin bone stilleto with with she fended off his weapons... "Damn idiot... You think I would've even fucking drawn a weapon if you hadn't?
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:58 am

"Now now Najiko, don't go getting angry at Darren... he's just afraid and a little freaked out is all. Darren, could you do me a favor and get Marie and Taurou with the remains of my lab out here. otherwise we're going to be staying as giants for a year and a day... alright?"
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:06 am

Darren hearing Mortimer's voice thundering over him drew a face of pure neutrality and sourness.

He looked up to see a... indecently clothed Mortimer. Sigh* I am so going to jail for seeing underage minors like this he thought as he was listening to him.

Yea... I wouldn't want that to happen now would I
he said as he re-summoned frozen Albert to his side. Upon seeing him as a fudge-chicle ...do I even want to know? he said before breaking Albert into many pieces letting him rest for a bit.

Okay...what do you need?
he said looking at the decimated lab and pulling Taorou and Marie to his side.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:09 am

Marie had also some memory o what had gone into the Cauldron... "Lacewing flies is what Najiko meant I think, and I know I saw Powdered Bicorn Horn go in there."
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:16 am

Eeey, let go o' me... I don't want to get dragged into this! Taurou was annoyed at how he was always dragged into EVERYTHING his master was mixed up in when it came to things like this. He sighed and gave up, it was his fault for allowing Mortimer to be his master after all. So we need what again.. Lacewing flies? He stuck his tongue out, I tried eating one by mistake once...
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:22 am

"Yes, there was also half an ounce of gad-flee milk, a cup of tigger lily venom, four cinnamon sticks annnnnnnnnnd oh yes, a pint of virgin blood... you got all that?" He called down to them. So long as they were able to combine it all in a big pot and stir constantly, but not furiously for about an hour then everything would be fine.... key emphasis on WOULD.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:26 am

Marie made a nervous laugh, having found something to keep her decency with at least as far as bodywear. "Sorry Pyoh but we need all the help we can get." Marie sighed as she gathered all the other ingredients. "Now who's gonna be willing to donate their blood?"

Najiko figured she'd at least be a part of the solution, putting her still-cut hand where Marie could get some of the blood off of it. "Figures it turned out to be useful I cut myself..."
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:38 am

Darren supervised the whole even with useful talk like.

YES! grab that thing and come here!
and Go over there and see if was there.

Of course he had no idea what was going on at all but he wanted to seem competent if for only a little.

Yea... I can't help with that last part at all he said replying to the last ingredient.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:07 am

"Alright then... now it try it out." Reacing down as gently as he could Mortimer lightly gripped the large (by normal standard cauldron) and lifted it up to his mouth taking the smallest of small sips. Nothing happened at first... but all of a sudden Mortimer began shrinking at an accelerated rate, steadily shrinking down to normal size. When he was finally done he was back to normal and had folded the loincloth into a long flowing robe. "OKAY NAJIKO IT"S YOUR TURN NOW!" He cried extending the large cauldron up towards herand shouting so she could hear him.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Najiko took the cauldron, taking a sip. Soon she was lost in the folds of her once-tight jumpsuit, but also afraid to come out because unlike Mortimer she didn't have anything to retain her decency with.

Marie watched, glad that was finally over.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:52 pm

(End?)
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:03 pm

If ya want.

We can go with a tidbit of me and Pyoh having an after effect of being exposed to the fumes of the thing (like being green/spotted w/e) But here is endable.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:15 am

THREAD TERMINATED
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:35 am

JKDragon : 2SP 2SP 100 000 Drachma
Alberio : 2SP 2SP 100 000 Drachma
Pyoh : 1SP 40 000 Drachma
Junken : 1SP 1MP 150 000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)   Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiny Mortimer! (Al, PM both to join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2