Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More History For Darren (Ready)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

More History For Darren  (Ready) Empty
PostSubject: More History For Darren (Ready)   More History For Darren  (Ready) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:30 am

Account Name: Jukensong

Character: Sifler, Darren

His summon's stats now
Strength- 3
Accuracy- 3
Endurance- 14
Speed- 12
Intelligence- 3

Techniques of the pudding dragon.

Buffer - Rank 5
Type - Defensive
Incantation - N/A
Range - 25m
Description - Acting as a buffer Albert gets between an attack and Darren he is forms into a mound of dirt between Darren and the attack. Higher ranks increases the range Albert protects and how much damage is mitigated.

Change:
+4 Strength
+3 accuracy
+5 speed

Edit:

Stealth - Rank 5
Type: Support
Incantation: Untold Malice take form! Veiled Murder...
Range: Himself and anyone within arm's reach
Effect: Using the darker dragoon magics Darren covers himself with shadows. At this rank he's hidden from sight and lower ranked sensor magics. It's effectiveness is 30 - rank* 2. So at this rank it's 20 meters until you would be able to a visage of him.

Replace Rank 3

Wind Magic Preparation - Rank 5
Type: Passive/Offensive
Incantation: N/A
Range: Anything near his blades or something his blades just touched recently
Effect:With his blades enhanced by wind magic Darren has an edge in melee combat. The wind magic can be made to increase the reach of his attack by 2 feet, makes the attack sharper depending on the length the wind magic Darren is willing it to be. Also if Darren gets a successful attack depending on the severity/deep the attack with just a thought or notion from Darren he can cause the wind magic stuck inside the enemy to be released. At this rank the cuts from the wind magic just results in many cuts in the afflicted areas or a long gash.

Replace rank 3

Greater Pudding Dragon - Rank 5
Type- Summon
Incantation- Innocent Rage take Shape! Pudding Dragon!
Range- 25m
Description- A dragon summon made out of dirt. Used almost exclusively for defense helping get in the way of blows in dragon form or appearing as a huge dirt mound on at the site of impact. Can use it's claws and teeth to attack others but again is mostly focused on defending it's master. Summoning him will have the summon by his side unless dismissed or out of magical energies. However if it's damaged enough Darren has to dismiss it so that it can replenish it's magical energies to help defend him more efficiently. He has a six pac and is about as tall as half an adult.

Replace 4

New:

Shadow shaping Rank 5
Type: Utility
Incantation:N/A, requires the user to channel magic though.
Range: Close (must be touching/ standing near) a shadow or area of low light.
Effect:The user sends magical power into a shadow and shapes it into some form of inanimate object. The size and density of the object is dependent on the amount of magic used in its creation and the amount of shadow available at the time. Supposedly, any weapon created with this is magically enhanced and can deal damage comparable to a close ranged sagitta magica spell. The objects created will last until Darren dispels them or Darren's concentration is broken, this can be dealing damage to Darren or the objects equal to 4* their in a single turn. However damage to it is not cumulative and so it must either be destroyed all at once or it will not be broken at all. At this rank he can't use it in conjunction with most of his moves and he might have a bit of lag to shape the shadows into something he's not familiar with.

13/13 Stat points
10/10 magic points

Sources:
Kissing Booth +1 SP, +1 MP, + 40,000 Drachma
Through the veil of mist +3 SP, +2 MP, +200,000 Drachma
Someone Spiked the Punch +2 SP, +2 MP, + 120,000 Drachma
Escaped Mad Scientist +2 SP, +1 MP, +170,000
Jess's Adopted Daughter +2 SP, +1 MP, + 50 Drachma
Out for a stroll +1 SP, +1 MP, 150 Drachma
Three Brave Women +2 SP, +2 MP, +300,000 Drachma

Last edited by Jukensong on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:43 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: More History For Darren (Ready)   More History For Darren  (Ready) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: More History For Darren (Ready)   More History For Darren  (Ready) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Bumpage
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: More History For Darren (Ready)   More History For Darren  (Ready) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Hmmm I have a problem with your stealth. I don't want it to make you invisible when closer than something like 10meter. For a rank 5 spell it would allow you to make perfect ambush on the "non sensor" type.

You'll have to take it to an higher rank to get something efficient. It should still allow you to hind at average range.

Concerning your "shadow shaping", to balance it (because currently it's both defensive and offensive) you'll have to be unable to use any other tech while canalizing it, and it will take you at least a few second to produce the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: More History For Darren (Ready)   More History For Darren  (Ready) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Okay I considered everything you said.

Put a formula for stealth now.

And put that the shadow thing can't be used in conjunction with most of my moves. I still want have my summon to still be out and other physical techniques so I put most.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: More History For Darren (Ready)   More History For Darren  (Ready) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Hmm, I'm ok with the pudding dragon, but is your "most move" is taking count of the shundo?
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: More History For Darren (Ready)   More History For Darren  (Ready) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:10 pm

Physical move as in something like Me using it in conjunction with a weapon technique like...

Unloading a bunch of bullets from my gun.

And no I can't use it with the shundo.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: More History For Darren (Ready)   More History For Darren  (Ready) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:36 am

Okay, it's fine by me then. :)
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: More History For Darren (Ready)   More History For Darren  (Ready) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:41 am

All done
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: More History For Darren (Ready)   More History For Darren  (Ready) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:43 am

OMG... Nhieling you MUST always MUST include the link of the sources. ALWAYS.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More History For Darren (Ready)   More History For Darren  (Ready) Empty

Back to top Go down

More History For Darren (Ready)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1