Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forest Expedition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Forest Expedition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Rose turns a corner as a small lightning shock zaps her. "Kya!" She lets out a small scream, though it didn't hurt. A small, clown looking ghost glared at her. Grabbing her crystal ball, she slams it into the monsters face. "H-how scary!!" She whines, then soon looks up with fear. A much, larger, scarier and more menacing version stares down at her, charging up for a huge lightning strike. "S-Spiritual Protection!!" She shouts as her last spirit was destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Rie started to despair as she couldn't feel like she was getting anywhere.
Sitting down she started to cry quietly, not noticing some goblins further ahead...
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:09 pm

Aliidan was still lying on the ground, her exhaustion still present. Sitting up Aliidan decided to read, hoping that it could distract her from her current situation.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Asana was ranting to herself as she searched for some coal or chalk with which to draw or write. Noticing some goblins ahead she smirked and snapped her fingers, incinerating them. Unfortunately they didn't even leave a singed body behind, vanishing in puffs of smoke. Resulting in Asana growing even more angry and ranting even more right before she tripped on her feet and fell face first onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:19 pm

William arrived in a maze like structure filled with so many different paths and passages. Taking turn after turn, after turn looking for his friends, he gets restless. Continually kicking/blasting walls down for easier access. "Ugh... This is so tiring..." He mutters fatigued.

"...Master, look back." Rickardo sighs. Following what Rickardo said, the walls he knocked down reformed. And fast.

"W-what?" William asks in panic, "Is this a false world? N-no that can't be..." He stutters.

"I doubt it, there's also no time to worry about it. Look over there!" He shouts. Pointing his paw at a large group of skeletones ranging from wielding swords to clubs.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:21 pm

"C-Che Ya Ne, Future Sight!" Rose chants barely dodging the thunderstorm of lightning arrows. The blast sent her tumbling across the ground, wincing in pain she slowly rises. She should have bought some items to help her fight, though it's too late now. She begins to flee from the monster once again, however her eyesight got blurry and she collapses...
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Rie stopped crying abruptly when she heard the chatter of the goblins as they approached.
With tears still streaming down her face she readied her twin swords, deciding that if the goblins wanted a fight they were going to get one.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Aliidan was reading her book, having calmed down sufficiently now.
"Aiyah... I think I'm going to try this spell called Electrica Contego... Aku Zuko Zan Electrica Contego!" Aliidan said and so she started to train, learning the spell little by little.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Asana was getting annoyed with all the illusions coming her way.
"This isn't working, I need to find a way out of here before I loose it!" Asana said to herself as she incinerated another group of monsters.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:34 pm

William angrily stretched, cracking his knuckles. "I'm not in the mood to fight such lowly monsters." He grins, "Go Men A, Incendia ut exuro totus ut cinis cineris, caput capitis north quod attero totus in vestri via, numerus ruina!" He chants as they charge at him, a stream of flames bursts out with dazzling flames, incinerating them all, reducing them to dust. Noticing a large monster up near the east he quickly makes his way there by obliterating the walls in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Rose remembered when she was alone like this. It was a rather sad experience. One of her memories go through her mind... A flashback of when she was younger.

Rose peers upwards from the meadows, hearing a beautiful streaming noise from the north. Slowly rising up, her rather small yet nimble body easily arose. “Aliidan... Will…?” She slowly calls out for them in her rough voice, contrasting with her usual beautiful, elegant voice. ‘M-my voice… Where am I?’ She thought to herself, pondering her thoughts. What happened? Where was she? How did she get here? Questions raced through her head. She was a child, being extremely afraid of being somewhere she doesn’t know, all alone, alienated.

Heading up steep slopes, travelling through wild bushes, she soon arrived at the lushing area with a travelling river. Her memories were slowly regained back, simultaneous with her voice. “I-is anybody here?” She tries to shout, however her voice was still croaky and quiet. It seemed more like a murmur. Her memories soon collected up all together.

She had arrived at this area accidently, falling down a miniature cliff when playing a game with Will and Aliidan. Rose rests for a short amount of time, replenishing her energy and rejuvenating her voice. Time quickly flowed through, oddly it’s usually opposite. Time went very fast by herself...
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Rie was fighting the group of goblins that had decided to attack her. She felt so lonely...
"Get out of my way! I need to find my friends!" Rie said with an edge to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Aliidan was panting in exhaustion, her magic nearly gone. But she still felt relieved, she had Nearly learnt the new spell. "Aiyah... I'll just rest here for a while before I continue learning the spell..." Aliidan said to herself as she rested.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Asana was knocked out cold, courtesy of her falling face first onto the ground... Asana never noticed the truth when it hit her...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:48 pm

William almost instantly notices Rose unconscious surrounded by all types of monsters. “You have to get her out of there!” Rickardo shouts, dashing over to her at amazing speed. “Quickly grab her!” He orders.

Will nods, dashing over and carefully carrying her gently. “Right! Now what? We’re surrounded!” Will states with worry.

“Dozens of vegrandis balls of flamma seperate quod thesaurus off meus foes.” Rickardo chants, as a ball of flames appears from his hand, and a huge number of small fireballs (that done little to no damage) brighten up highly and fly everywhere, stunning the monsters, allowing them a quick escape.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:51 pm

Rose slowly and drowsily wakes up, similar to a sloth. "W-what happened...?" She mumbles out loud, slowly getting up.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:52 pm

"You were attacked by some weird monsters..." William replies.

"Right, you have to make a pactio with Master to survive! It's the only way." Rickardo adds.

"R-Rose you know what a pactio is... Just ignore this guy." Will sighs.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Rose's face grows intensely bright red. "P-P-Pactio!?!" She stutters and shouts at the same time. "A-Ah. Right, I'll ignore him." She slowly nods, trying to avoid making eye contact. Hearing wings flapping, monsters were drawing near.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:57 pm

Rie had gotten away from the immediate hordes of monsters and decided to try and contact Will via the pactio. Taking her card and putting it to her forehead she sent her thoughts over to will. 'Will, what's your situation? have you found any of the others?' Rie sent her thoughts over gently to will.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Aliidan had fallen asleep where she sat, book in hands, a thin line of drool escaping the corner of her lips and an anime style sleep bubble visible.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Asana found herself on the ground, in front of a gate...
"What the? Where is this? Where is the corridor? The monsters?" Asana asked out loud.
"For being an alchemist you sure are slow." A voice behind her said. Before she could ask the person spoke again: "I am that which you have sought, I am truth. And now its time for you to make the payment that is due to see the truth." Truth said with a thoughtful pose. "I know I think I'll take your tears, seems about right for the knowledge you'll gain..." Asana never had the chance to protest as the gate behind Truth opened and Sucked her in...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:15 pm

'Yeah. Rickardo and Rose are with me, though we're currently getting scouted by enemies. We're currently fine though, you should watch out where you are as well.' Will sends his thoughts to Rie.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Rose peered out the corner of the wall, a few gargoyles searched rapidly around, following the orders of another one that's coloured scarlet red with a golden crown placed atop its head. "Will, that's the leader." Rose says, giving Will a slight nudge to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:32 pm

Rie felt a great surge from something (though she didn't know it that was Asana and the gate of Truth) making her stop and look around. "What was that? I hope everybody are all right..." Rie said to herself before she dispatched some goblins with her swords.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Aliidan was still sleeping peacefully. She had been in luck and not met any monsters yet, letting her sleep peacefully and alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest Expedition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next