Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forest Expedition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:30 am

The group wandered through the forest, looking for the newly opened area. Will quickly notices a large slope, and quickly rushes towards it, a large sign saying ‘New Opened Area’, was there, wrapped with balloons and ribbons. Have other students already went exploring, well it was plausible. “It’s over here, everyone.” William says to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:36 am

Rie was following will, not really paying attention to anything special, looking for butterflies or something of the sort to entertain herself.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:40 am

Asana still held her smile, happy to have found some friends so fast.
"So, any reason why we're doing this?" Asana asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:41 am

Aliidan was still dubious to the whole idea but had tagged along anyway.
"Aiyah... I wish I had a book or something to read..." Aliidan said as she observed the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:57 am

Ater William heard the word "book", he just remembered. "Ah, Aliidan! I have something for you, ah... Rickardo could you summon it?" William asks the little ermine. The ermine nods and summons up an electrical book, specifically made by Hathaway. "It'll be good for training and all that..." He adds.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:59 am

Rose quickly analyzed the area. "Yup, this should be it. There used to be a barrier... Maybe there's treasures around here, let's try and find it!" Rose cheerfully adds. She then turns to Asana, "Well I don't think there's a reason, but it's fun exploring new places." She nods, marking a tree to show they've been here.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:04 am

Rie found the lack of butterflies and birds to be disheartening.
"Chii. I don't like this, its too silent..." Rie said with a disheartened look. "Maybe we shouldn't be here? What if its a prank set up by someone to get us in trouble?" Rie said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:09 am

Aliidan took the offered book with pure glee, flipping the book open and started to read.
"Aiyah! So many nice spells!" Aliidan said with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:11 am

Asana accepted Rose's explanation for their being there and smiled gently.
"I wonder if there is any Truth in there?" Asana said with a slightly distant look.
"Well, lets get going shall we?" Asana said and took a few steps forward.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:17 am

Will agrees with Asana, dashing forward as the group progresses in distance, the forest seemed to be getting darker and darker. "Seems a bit odd, doesn't it? Haha, maybe there's ghosts!" He jokes around. Rickardo lazily awaits for something interesting to happen.

"Making a pactio with one of these three maidens?" He asks.

"Can't you get pactio’s out of your mind?" William sighs as a reply. Rickardo vigorously shakes his head.

“No! I get 50,000 in Ermine money for each successful pactio I make. But that’s not it, I love collecting the cards!” He quickly retorts, holding out a copy of Rie’s pactio card and waves it consistently.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:22 am

"You made a pactio?! Since when--" Rose asks. Her speech getting called off by a spooky voice.

"Guuuyaaaah...." It seemed to be moaning.

"EEK! Ghost!?" Rose quickly screams hiding behind Will. However this moan was almost instantly felt after a wave of evil energy...
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:31 am

Rie looked up as she heard the spooky sound.
"What was that?" Rie asked to none in particular only to find herself alone in a corridor that seemed to stretch on in either direction. "Ah?? Where am I!?" Rie asked herself in slight panic.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:34 am

Aliidan, being too immersed in her book, didn't hear the ghostly sound and showed no reaction other than a slight shudder. "Aiyah!" she exclaimed, indicating a new spell of interest had been found.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:37 am

Asana had instantly put herself in a ready stance, hands poised to snap.
"What in the world? Hey! Where's that white haired girl?" Asana asked, noticing that Rie were nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:44 am

Rose slightly panics, and dashes back to see if she can find Rie, however her body was immobilized. "W-who's there?" She asks, as a girl with long flowing white hair (similar to Rie, but with a white tint) sat on the tree with a small smile on her face.

She could have been the one making the moaning from before. "You're the third group today." She smiles. What did she mean?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:49 am

Quickly rushing in front of Rose to protect her, "Go Men A Sai, Unus spiritus ardescat coentes sagittet inimicum!!" He chants sending a sole arrow at the suspicious woman, it being easily blocked. "Everyone look out, she seems dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:53 am

Rie was wandering her corridor with an increasing feeling of dread. 'Where am I? And why did I get here? HOW did I get here? How do I get out?' Rie thought to herself, walking along the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:59 am

Aliidan never noticed when she too ended up in the illusion, finding herself in a corridor much like Rie's. "Aiyah? Oh no! I'm lost! Ahhh!" Aliidan started to panic running down her corridor flailing her arms (though she had put away her book safely.)
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Asana removed her coat, taking a ready stance. Raising her left hand she deftly snapped her fingers, making the appropriate alchemical reaction, inciting an explosion near the white haired woman. "Dammit! I missed! No matter, the next one will definitely hit!" Asana said, raising her hand to snap again.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:36 pm

"Che Ya Ne, Spiritual Protection!" She chants sending two of her spirits to attack the woman, only for them to be obliterated, sending them back to their own realm for healing so Rose could later summon them. Darkness surrounded her, arriving at a hallway, similar to that of a maze. "Where is everyone!?" She quickly panics.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:53 pm

After Rose and Aliidan's sudden dissapearance, Will in rage quickly jumps up with amazing height and delivers a flying kick, slamming into the branch, easily destroying it, sending the girl tumbling. "Go Men A, Ex Somno Exsistat Exurens Salamandra Inimicum Involvat Igne! Captus Flammeus!" He chants as a fiery whip surrounds the woman, who still oddly smiled...
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Rie was still walking down her corridor, hoping to find SOMETHING to indicate that she had made progress but all she saw was the same tiled walls stretching ever onwards both in front of her and behind her...
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:57 pm

Aliidan had been running for what seemed like an eternity when she collapsed, face first, onto the ground in exhaustion, breathing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Asana tried to snap her fingers once more but soon found herself in a corridor as well.
"Oh no! This is not good! I need to get out of here... DAMMIT! I forgot my coat full of supplies back there!" Asana started to rant as she started to search for anything to write with...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:02 pm

"What did you do with everyone!?" William shouts with anger, increasing his magical pressure to make the flames tighter. The girl wags her finger.

"You'll see..." She snickers, clicking her fingers, as darkness then surrounds Will...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Expedition   Forest Expedition Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest Expedition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next