Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join) Empty
PostSubject: Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join)   Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:55 pm

Marie was a 12-year-old ex-theif, with fair skin, green hair, and blue eyes. Kagami was a 5-year-old ninja with plae skin, white hair, and white eyes. The pair had found themselves lost in this castle and had been wandering around in it for what'd felt like hours, trying to find their way around. "Marie-senpai, I'm tired."

"Well we gotta find our way out of here."

"How'd we even get here anyway?"

"I told you, I don't know."

"I hope we can find our way home soon."

"I know what you mean, I'm starting to miss Mortimer-san already."

[Aliidan, your post.]
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join)   Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:01 pm

Aliidan had been exploring the lower halls of Castle Cagliostro, looking for treasure. She probably shouldn't be doing this alone but she was RESTLESS damnit. She didn't like sitting still D:
True to her clumsy nature she tripped and fell spread eagle onto the ground with a loud Wham that echoed in the empty hallways.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join)   Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Najiko was the first to her the wham, grabbing Marie's arm and draggin the older-but-less-aware ex-theif down the hallways. "Oh, just some clumsy girl..."

"Najiko, don't be so rude!" Marie said, helping Aliidan up. Marie was hoping this girl knew her way around, she needed to go to the restroom.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join)   Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Aliidan, not prepared to actually find anyone down here, much less a pair of kids, was instantly on guard, standing a few feet away from them. How she had ended up there she didn't know but she was far enough away to fight if needed.... "Who are you? And why are you here?" Aliidan asked, narrowing her eyes suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join)   Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Najiko scoffed. "Girl, if we wanted to hurt you, you'd most likely be dead already." She said in a joking tone. "Or at least mortally wounded." She finished, her voice turning stone cold and serious in a way that was quite scary to be coming out of the mouth of a 5-year-old.

"Stop scaring her, Najiko-me... I'm Marie, and this is Najiko... We woke up about 30 minutes ago to find ourselves here. I was hoping you could tell us where we are."

"Yeah, and where's the nearest restroom, I gotta piss." Najiko added.

"Oh would you stop being so rude, ninja-baka?!"

"Whatever!"
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join)   Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Aliidan rubbed her temples (seems she could still touch herself with her fading hands and arms) in frustration, Why were kids so complicated? They didn't behave like this when she was young... Though... She was never quite that young that she could remember... Reaching out and conking the rude one on the head she sighed. "Straighten up kiddo or you're in for a world of hurt. Rule number one of the real world: Do Not Threaten people you need or want something from." Aliidan said before flicking the rude one on the nose. "Now, you say you ended up here thirty minutes or so ago? That really shouldn't be possible. Either way, follow me." Aliidan said, straightening up and turning her back on the kids, gesturing for them to follow. "In this castle there are a few ground rules that you had best follow if you value your life and/or limbs. Do not touch anything if you can help it, do not disturb the guardians and under NO circumstances are you allowed to disturb the white haired girl if you see her... With a book or otherwise ocupied." Aliidan said as she guided the two kids out of the lower halls.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join)   Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Marie smiled, with an 'I told you so' look on her face. Najiko hated Marie rubbing it in but her need to go to the restroom was so bad she didn't reply. The two followed Aliidan, Marie knowing from being around Najiko that the little ninja would have it coming soon. Even when she did behave the world seemed almost to loathe Najiko. She was just cursed with such bad luck, Marie wondered if she actually had been cursed. So many times the 5-year-old ninja girl had nearly died, and had had to work very hard to escape that fate.

Marie knew Najiko meant well, but she needed to learn quite a few lessons... Marie nodded in understanding at Aliidan, clearly the ex-theif was the more respectful of the two. The 12-year-old quickly took a notebook out of the inner pocket of her vest and scribbled something on it.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join)   Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:10 pm

Aliidan led the way to the central floor and pointed to a room. "Restroom's in there." Aliidan said simply.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join)   Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:29 pm

Rewards:

JK: 1 SP and 20,000 Drachma
Aliidan: 1 SP and 40,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join)   Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Lost Kids (Aliidan, PM To Join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1