Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Helo! Want a cookie?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ICU

ICU

Male Posts : 59

~Helo! Want a cookie? Empty
PostSubject: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:16 am

~Hi!

My name's... ICU. It's short for many things like Intense Care Unit, I See You, and many other things. But you may call me ICU.

I've only recently started RPing, but I have been writing stories and English essays (ugh) over four years now and hope to improve (in a fun way) my writing skills via RPing. I am very weird, but the good kind of weird. I suffer from SASS (it's real) which stands for Short Attention Span Syndrome- I'm Hungry- and sometimes, I may seem all cute and fuzzy but other times, the evil side of me will come out for a while wrecking havoc. You have been warned. I like stories with interesting, original plotlines, and unexpected twists. I like horror, bloody, and deep emotional trauma.

I think that's all. So if you managed to keep up, you can pat yourself in the back and have some homebaked cookies. *Evil Grins
Cat
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:21 am

Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun here. Can't wait to RP with you
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:21 am

~Hi!
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:26 am

Tee hee thank you, Pyoh and Daisuke.

I hope so too. So sit down, and take a cookie won't cha? ^^

On a happy note: Daisuke I love your kittens... so adorable *Snuggles to death
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:31 am

Actually we are eating cookies and drinking milk right now...

Thanks for the compliment haha... *sweatdrop*
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:56 am

Hello!

I see we have something in common. Look in Dark Mages and you will see Marie and Najiko up top. I like playing cute girls that also have a scary side to them... ^^

I'd love to roleplay with you, and I similarly have trouble paying attention to much for long.

I used to be a character mod here, but due to bad behavior William has put me on probation.

*Headdesks*
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:03 am

JKDragon wrote:
Hello!

I see we have something in common. Look in Dark Mages and you will see Marie and Najiko up top. I like playing cute girls that also have a scary side to them... ^^

I'd love to roleplay with you, and I similarly have trouble paying attention to much for long.

I used to be a character mod here, but due to bad behavior William has put me on probation.

*Headdesks*

Awww Thanks JK! *hugs and stops him from doing anymore damage to the poor desk

I am actually planning to have my first char as a Dark Mage. ^^ Maybe we'll be working together on an uber evil plan? Mwahahahahahaha

I am open for anyone, and it is better to start with someone so I'll take your offer. ^^

Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:06 am

Ok... And for your information I'm Female... >.<

Where you live anyway? I live in Jacksonville Florida. Nice town, but people are too slow here for my tastes. And on that note...

Favorite Color: Green~
Favorite Movie: Kiki's Delivery Service~
Favorite Song: Bodies by Drowning Pool~
Favorite Game: Katamari Damacy~
Favorite Seiries: Naruto~
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:27 am

o.o sorry! Didn't see the nice little pink sign that said you were "female" >.< lol

I live in NZ where people are probably slower than yours by a mile, and weather is crazy to boot. I like blue, and my favorite movies is... Burlesque! Favorite song is Find me by Boyce Avenue. Favorite Game is FFA2: Grimoire of the Rift. Favorite Series: One Piece! lol
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:55 am

ICU wrote:
o.o sorry! Didn't see the nice little pink sign that said you were "female" >.< lol

I live in NZ where people are probably slower than yours by a mile, and weather is crazy to boot. I like blue, and my favorite movies is... Burlesque! Favorite song is Find me by Boyce Avenue. Favorite Game is FFA2: Grimoire of the Rift. Favorite Series: One Piece! lol

I like you already. Welcome to the forum, I really hope you enjoy your stay and roleplaying and before everyone latches onto you and forces you to join Negima... join Cage of Eden. XD

Well I hope you join both, but yeah~ welcome to the forum~~!
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:31 am

Welcome :)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:47 am

So where's me cookie your going to give?
=^w^=
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko

Hoshiko

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:54 am

Cookie~! Let's dance! ROFL
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:20 am

William wrote:
ICU wrote:

I like you already. Welcome to the forum, I really hope you enjoy your stay and roleplaying and before everyone latches onto you and forces you to join Negima... join Cage of Eden. XD

Well I hope you join both, but yeah~ welcome to the forum~~!

lol well I don't know if I like you. xD We shall see.

COOOKIIIESSS!!!

I love Cage of Eden!! it's one of the rare mangas that have peaked my interest. I have a fetsih for collecting and lists so the pretty rare and exotic animals are like my drugs. the gore just adds to it's awsomeness. I'll try to join if I have space in my schedule.
Hehe

Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:21 am

Everyone likes me. X3
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
ICU

ICU

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:22 am

dorianodet wrote:
Welcome :)

Tee hee thanks. I like your Profile Pic. It's cute xD
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:23 am

Daisuke wrote:
So where's me cookie your going to give?
=^w^=

*Ding

Oh there's a new batch of fresh pois-choke cookies!! Have some!!
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:24 am

William wrote:
Everyone likes me. X3

LOL William... so vain !! Yup, now I like you. x3
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:19 am

Has u maed char yet?
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:44 am

And do you mind putting your sig in a spoiler box? It takes up a lot of unnecessary space...
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:00 am

Alberio wrote:
Has u maed char yet?

Um, I'm on my way. I'm filling up the template. I will be finished soon.
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:03 am

Lyon wrote:
And do you mind putting your sig in a spoiler box? It takes up a lot of unnecessary space...

Aaah sure xD...

*several minutes later...

Done.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:28 pm

*Noms on cookie*

So tell me how'd you come to find this site of ours?
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:34 am

Cat

Umm... I actually tried to find a really good Negima Rp since the recent updates from the Manga were epically awesome. -I'n Hungry- By accident, I found this wonderful site and here I am.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:37 am

Same way I coincidently met with this RP site as well Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Helo! Want a cookie?   ~Helo! Want a cookie? Empty

Back to top Go down

~Helo! Want a cookie?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Discussion Section :: Introduction Thread-