Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Virtual Schooling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Virtual Schooling Empty
PostSubject: Virtual Schooling   Virtual Schooling EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Sadness Sad to say but the next few days I will busy on Florida Virtual School >> I won't be able to come till about 7 or 8 EST (Eastern Standard Time) and will likely be kicked off around 10 to 12 EST. Nevertheless I want to share a sample of the sort of writing I'll be doing. This is a letter from a survivor of the Battle of Bunker (really Breeds) Hill that I wrote.

Do not worry family, tough the battle was rough I am alive and well. The battle of Bunker Hill was our first decisive victory, and I have the feeling it will not be our last. They expected to scare us by charging uphill! What fools. And secondly, through this I have come to realize it is always a mistake to charge uphill at an enemy. Their shots will cut you down like a harvester does his wheat. They were so sure of a victory many of them didn’t even load their muskets. Truly, that is a poor tactic to rely upon the thought that one can simply scare their enemy away.

Two times we drove them away in such a manner, but those redcoats sure as hell were persistent. Despite wearing those bright red coats and being weighed down by all that heavy equipment, they thought they could capture the hill simply by charging straight up at us. Oh were they ever wrong. We stayed steady, didn’t shoot till we could see the whites of their eyes. I consider the General quite wise for giving that order, for if we’d fired any sooner the lead balls would not have made contact.

But on their third charge we ran out of supplies. We were forced to retreat, and a few of our forces were captured. But in the end the Brits suffered too many casualties for it to be a decisive victory for them. Our persistence and bravery paid off, and now I cannot wait for the next fight that I know is coming soon. I love you my wife and kids, and I wish you could have seen it for yourselves.
Back to top Go down

Virtual Schooling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Discussion Section :: Free Discussion-