Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid Empty
PostSubject: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:46 pm

Account Name: JKDragon

Name: Jessica Katherine Douglas
Nickname: The Runaway
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 140 lbs.
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Neutral (Might change later, depends)
Blood-type: AB
Dislikes: Anything that threatens to destroy the forest, her parents
Fears: Being forced to live the way her parents want, the destruction of the forest
Physical Description: Jess is quick and slender in build, with tan skin, bright hazel eyes, and messy curly dark brown hair. She has quite a few scars, most of which she doesn't bother to try covering.
Magic Keywords: Animus Spiritus
Ki or Magic? Magic
Clothing: Mostly tight leather, a sleeveless shirt and shorts with a satchel around her waist and equipment straps everywhere. Plus heavy boots and a turtle-shell helmet that looks almost like those WWII Steel pot helmets.
Accessories: Her healing charm necklace, which curiously does not merge with her when she transforms.
Picture:

Spoiler:

Personality
Jess tries to avoid anything that would make her leave the forest, including feelings for others. Thus her only friends are those willing to come into the forest to find her. However she does what she can if it does not involve her leaving the forest to save an injured or dying person, although she is very shy and does her best to make sure the person does not wake up while she is treating them and the like. To summarize, Jess is friendly but also very shy and will not leave the forest.

History
Jessica was born to a wealthy family, and her parents were always overprotective because she was born deaf. They never had any clue she'd figured out how to transform herself into animals, and she'd sneak out that way into the forest. But when they were about to send her the boarding school, she saw the chance to escape. Since then she has lived in the forests of Argyre, evading the people her parents have sent after her and hoping they would give up so she could live a simple life of basic survival.

Class
Druid (Very good with slings staves and clubs, bad with all complex mechanical weapons such as guns)

Weaponry/Equipment
A simple staff, sling, some poison darts, and a healing charm necklace which was given to her by her father just in case. Each charm heals a single serious wound once before it turns to useless dust, and there are four charms left.

Stats – 81
Strength: 10
Accuracy: 20
Endurance: 11
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 30

Stat Points Earned: 36/36
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:
Leave this blank, until you make a modification in the history section.

Skills & Disciplines:
Survival expert - Due to her time in the forest Jess is an expert at survival.
High Society - Though she rarely uses this knowledge, she knows how high society works.
Good Senses - Having been robbed of the blessing of hearing her other senses are highly developed.

Magic Name: Nature Magic
Magic Type: Offensive/supportive
TP/KP Earned: How much TP you've earned from missions.
Magic Description: (What exactly does your magic do?)
Techniques: (used/maximum)

Screech Owl Form - Rank 5
Type: Supportive
Incantation: Animus Spirius Strigidae Megascops
Range: N/A
Effect: Transforms Jess into a Screech Owl. She has all the physical traits of a screech owl (including the removal of her deafness) but retains her own mind.

Mountain Lion Form - Rank 5
Incantation: Animus Spiritus Puma Concolor
Effect: Transforms Jess into a Mountain Lion. She has all the physical traits of a mountain lion (including the removal of her deafness) but retains her own mind.

Bear Form - Rank 7
Incantation: Animus Spiritus Ursus Arctos
Effect: Transforms Jess into a Bear. She has all the physical traits of a bear (including the removal of her deafness) but retains her own mind.

Deer Form - Rank 5
Incantation: Animus Spiritus Odocoileus Virginianus
Effect: Transforms Jess into a Deer. She has all the physical traits of a deer(including the removal of her deafness) but retains her own mind.

Sonic Screech - Rank 6
Type: Offensive
Incantation: N/A
Range: .. Not sure, what would Mid-range be?
Effect: Jess lets out a shrill screech which deafens and even physically damages the opponent. Usable only in screech Owl form.

Bear's Defense - Rank 4
Type: Defensive
Range: Melee
Effect: Jess rears up on her hind legs and receives a bonus of +8 to endurance.

Feral Charge- Rank 5
Type: Movement
Range: 15 meters
Effect: Using a sudden, and agile jump Jessica in cat form moves at an amazing speed and lands behind her opponent.
In Bear Form she bum rushes her target stunning them for 1.5 seconds and gaining momentum for her second attack. Can be used every 5 posts.

Prowl- Rank 6
Range: self
Effect: Jess in cat form sneaks around like a real stalker kitty. Depending on the rank the speed she can move while remaining decently hidden.

Wrath- Rank 6
Incantation: come up with something
Range- 30m
Effect: Wielding the force of nature in her hands Jessica sends out a bolt of nature's wrath. Simple Bolt spell. Up's power with rank.

Leader of the Pack- Rank 5
Type: Passive
Range- Near Jess
Effect: Being an imposing cat/bear helps other's morale. With you there in animal form people just fight better, do what you want with rank.

Healing touch- Rank 4
Type: Restorative
Incantation: Mew Mew
Range 15m
Effect: Using Nature's healing touch the person gets healed by the amount of rank you put into it. W/E.

Pounce-Rank 1
Incantation: IMMA KITTY!!!
Range: 5m
Effect: Jess pounces out of stealth. The target is stunned for 2-3 seconds and is damaged by the rank. Super Glomp? or one's doom? Up to you Jess.

Nom Nom Nom!!!- rank 1
incantation- NOM NOM NOM!!!
Range: in front of her face
Effect: She eats you. end of story. Nah She makes a decisive bite on the target causing decent dmg (rank) and if aimed at a limb can cut it's effective use in half.

Last edited by JKDragon on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Feel free to comment.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:18 pm

You seem to be nerfing urself with the array of spells.

And your only rank 8 one seems sorta lack luster
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:25 pm

*points to the magical fun Boost Chart in my signature*
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:32 pm

Edited >> And no those spells are not nerfed!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Technically when you make the character, you're supposed to do as per normal (like you're making a new character without any threads) and then do a history modification.

But since I actually don't mind you doing it now, please include your sources in the spoilers...
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:53 pm

I will once I get gathered up all the threads I've been in >>
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Feral Charge- Rank 5
Range: 15 meters
Effect: Using a sudden, and agile jump Jessica in cat form moves at an amazing speed and lands behind her opponent.
In Bear Form she bum rushes her target stunning them for 1.5 seconds and gaining momentum for her second attack.

Can be used every XX posts

Prowl- Rank XX
Range: self
Effect: Jess in cat form sneaks around like a real stalker kitty. Depending on the rank the speed she can move while remaining decently hidden.

So... rank one is like 1/2 speed rank 5 is like you move at 75% you normally do...

Lasts until she attacks or gets hit.

Wrath- Rank XX
Incantation: come up with something
Range- 30m
Effect: Wielding the force of nature in her hands Jessica sends out a bolt of nature's wrath. Simple Bolt spell. Up's power with rank.

Leader of the Pack- Rank XX
Type: Passive
Range- Near Jess
Effect: Being an imposing cat/bear helps other's morale. With you there in animal form people just fight better, do what you want with rank.

Healing touch- Rank XX
Type: Restorative
Incantation: Mew Mew
Range 15m
Effect: Using Nature's healing touch the person gets healed by the amount of rank you put into it. W/E.

Pounce-Rank XX
Effect: Jess pounces out of stealth. The target is stunned for 2-3 seconds and is damaged by the rank. Super Glomp? or one's doom? Up to you Jess.

Nom Nom Nom!!!- rank XX
Effect: She eats you. end of story. Nah She makes a decisive bite on the target causing decent dmg (rank) and if aimed at a limb can cut it's effective use in half.

All of this is mostly from WoW but I think the junk is fair.

Last edited by Jukensong on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:13 pm

Good with me. If I were you I would put the stat change by changing form.

-8speed
+16 strengh
+20endu
-10accuracy

Etc...

Meaning that each of your spell would allowed you a boost of stat (depending on Bars table over boost) and the ability to move some point since turning into a howl would probably make you weaker, but faster.

Except from this, I don't see any problem in your apply, this point is just to make the strong point of each of your transformation clearer.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:35 am

I appreciate the advice, but some of that I just don't like... What the heck with the 'Nom Nom Nom' attack? o.O;
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:50 am

Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:59 am

Really cause to me it seems more like this;
Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid 113139-20090805002445
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:01 am

Nice one Al... Okay I'll include that one ^^

Al, any suggestion on the ranks of those?
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:10 am

Haha too funny Al
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:11 am

(ones are for comedic effect only)

Also I know for a fact that you don't have the TP to support all of these techniques, you really need to cut back or something.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:15 am

... What techs should I get rid of... >> I really don't wanna get rid of sonic screech but at the same time I think it's the worst for her combat style.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:18 am

All stuff deer related?

might wanna add how each form increases ur stats also?
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:23 am

Also take the sugggestions from BRS and For. They're right you know. Keep the stat boosting techs for now and once you know how much those are then you can add in the other techniques (but personally I think that some of the attack techniques could be a part of the transformation/statboost techs if you make them all rank 8)
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:25 am

... I prefer keeping her as a leader/supportive fighter so I'll get rid of some of the attacks.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:50 am

Hmm I know how I'm meeting her...

Goes to forest*

Drops puppies from his bag*

Starts kicking puppies in said forest*

???

Profit*
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Damn it where's Al? Blush
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Pounce-Rank 1

Nom Nom Nom!!!- rank 1

Both this one aren't good.

2-3sec of stun for a rank 1 spell? refused.

Same for the other one, even for the comic effect it could have the power to eat a butterfly.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Go ahead and move this to inactive, I got another new character I like better than this and want approved.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Anger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid   Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessica Katherine Douglas, Young Druid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1