Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thisbe- Npc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hebi

Hebi

Male Posts : 45

Thisbe- Npc Empty
PostSubject: Thisbe- Npc   Thisbe- Npc EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:27 am

Hebi

Name: Extenuatio intervallum Antipater dano magus
Nickname: Thisbe
Height: 6 inches(in wisp) 5"4 (in human form)
Weight: 5 kg(in wisp) 35 kg (in human form
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Good
Blood-type: None (spirit)
Dislikes: Death
Fears: Being consumed by the other souls
Physical Description: skinny girl with white hair and crystal white eyes.
Magic Keywords: adfecto ab aetas
Ki or Magic? Magic
Clothing: Anglic robe in human form, but a shiny light in wisp form
Accessories: Sliver chain bound over her robe in human form
Extra:
Picture: in the process of finding one
Spoiler:

Personality
Talks on and on about random things but at some times talk in the manners of past people who died in my family who takes over. so most of her personality is broken cause of the absolute chaos in her vessel.

History In Awakening of the Past Part II(atm not made as soon as i make it i will put the history in)

Class
Spirit/Unsealer

Weaponry/Equipment
Carrys a short sword, forged from brilliant white silver steel with hilt lined with various runes from different races from the human world. Ranging from Norse to Roman to Greek. Also the sword is connected by a chain to her chains on her robe.

Stats – 35
Strength: 2
Accuracy: 5
Endurance: 5
Speed: 13
Intelligence: 15

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: N/A

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:
Reign of the kings: Reliving battles from the past lives contain in her vessel at the moment.

Counter-Counter: Ability to remove effects cause by magic directly or indirectly by either the caster or the target. This ability can only target Frost and has 2 charges per summon.

TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: 5/5

Release: Seals - (5)
Type: Other
Incantation: resigno actio dius
Range: 0-15 meters
Effect: Releases the seal on objects such as the weapons of the Sangue family. Form the seals placed on them represent they powers.

Last edited by Hebi on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hebi

Hebi

Thisbe- Npc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thisbe- Npc   Thisbe- Npc EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:29 am

not to be spam but just telling you guys im in the process of making up the rest of the info and typing down the Awakening of the Past Part I & II.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

Thisbe- Npc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thisbe- Npc   Thisbe- Npc EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:51 am

Well, these are all my opinions since I was newly assigned and still adapting, but you should still offer a description and link to someone's history, no matter what. Even if there's a thread about it, I don't think mods want to read through a whole mission just to find history about a character if you know what I mean~

Also if you don't have a bloodtype, if you're oozing blood, how is it possible for your character to get a blood transfusion? Or does your character not have blood?

What is your short sword made of?

I don't really understand Reign of the Kings, do you literally get to relive battles you've done in the past????

Counter-Counter has to be a spell, not a skill. I mean, if someone has a spell that delivers rank 10 burning, it's unfair that this skill stops it...

This is being picky, but affiliation should say light, not good.
Back to top Go down
Hebi

Hebi

Thisbe- Npc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thisbe- Npc   Thisbe- Npc EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:22 pm

As i said i dont have the story at the moment. so the history/background is at the moment lost in my mind. the reason no blood its a spirit aka DEAD. So the other things was just a rough draft off the top of my head around 1 am in the morning so sorry if your lost i put more stuff in later Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thisbe- Npc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thisbe- Npc   Thisbe- Npc Empty

Back to top Go down

Thisbe- Npc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: Mage Applications :: Inactive Characters-